Nothing to see here

nothing to see here

i still can't see it in fucking clarity. can somebody please post the quality one?

What should I check next?

you better get all the Metal crossed off... that's kinda sad

I didn't get what's sad, the metal section? The albums I listened in that section? The amount of albuns I didn't listen?
Also, I just realized that's not updated, I've listened to Epicus Doomicus Metallicus and 20 Jazz Funk Greats this weekend.

it's sad you've never listened to the iron maiden albums, morbin angel's, deftones, slayer, opeth, black sabbath, and kyuss before. you absolutely have to. the candlemass album is pretty awesome

what do I listen to next?

Metal B1, A1, A11, B11
Classics A11, E11, I4
HIP-HOP D9, B6, C4, C10
BLEEPS A1, B10
JAZZ D4, C3, D8

DEVO
No New York

you've living all over me

Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde

what is to expect from Devo?

I think I've actually listened to that before, don't remember much though. I'll give it a listen though

is it skit-heavy?

Death, Morbid Angel, Type O Negative (Metal) Mission of Burma, Bad Brains, The Clash, Husker Du, Tears for Fears (Classics)

there are 3 skits in the 16 tracks, and they all are actually music, not just talking. the skits are either rapped or sung with instrumentals in the background

I've checked some albums and tracks from a lot of those artists, I even own physical copies of albums from Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath, but I never listened to those albums fully or, at least, not attentively.
Taking notes.

what are bleeps?

Talking Heads, I don't know what it is with Sup Forums though it seems everyone and myself included seem to put off listening to them much longer than the other Sup Forumscores and as it turns out they are probably the most fun band on the entire chart. Seriously RiL hooks you immediately its fucking batshit kookers.

well that was very fun and enjoyable. I'll go with Dinasaur Jr. next, then Pharcyde

The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady
Trout Mask Replica
(a.k.a scruffy's favorites)

that was pretty good, though it didn't really grab me. I really like how fuzzy and comfy it is, and I can see myself really loving it in a different setting

that was good, if fairly tiring. that's enough new stuff for today

There you got user :D