My first valentines day single in 14 years

My first valentines day single in 14 years.

What should I do tonight? How do you virgins spend your time on this day?

All of my friends are still married. They're all busy. Where do single people go on this night?

Stay home and gear up that Netflix bro.

Then it's time to get drunk.

I go to work, come home and then sleep like any other day.

Spend it like any other day ffs.

>wake up
>eat
>drink
>jack off
>eat
>get drunk
>jack off
>sleep

>/thread

cut your balls off

small world. first time in 7 years for me. I'm drinking copious amounts of whiskey

U should look into paying a tranny to bone, seems like you've got the homo apparatus

fuck valentine's day.
it's total aim is in contradiction of what reality is.

>You must honor this holiday cuz social pressure say you must. You are an asshole if you don't.

I thought "love" was supposed to be spontaneous, not some mandated arrangement on a particular day of the year.

Worst greeting card holiday ever.

Smoke a joint & Watch southpark

I'm spending my 30th consecutive one single. I can't drink or do drugs anymore, so it's video games and fapping for me.

My girlfriend and I broke up last June. Together for 5 years. Had a girlfriend before that for 3 years. My first single valentines day in a long time here too. Restoring to Netflix and pizza.

agreed

ordered a heart shaped pizza from pizza hut, drank some beer, had a good fap, browsing Sup Forums. Typical shit. The best part is I dont have to share the pizza

Just search for a hooker to fuck and it will be an awesome day

sauce

I've only seen a .gif

Don't know where the video is

Where my single Sup Forumsros at

Single bros what are we watching tonight?

movie marathon of shrek, with my dick in hand. and a lovely miss marry jane on my lap.