Sup Forums Confessions

We all got secrets. What's yours?

Mine is that I constantly shitpost "WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIT" but i'm a huge Kendrick stan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6iefP8lf3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i raped my grandmother

edge

I'm raping you

i stole my roommates tuna sandwich from the fridge and said i never saw it when he asked me if i ate it

dude. not cool

I only listened to lil b for many months and felt like he was actually onto something no other artist or rapper had ever gotten into and I truly believed he was the best artist/rapper to ever live and I tried explaining the meaning he was trying to convey to all of my friends and they laughed at me and stopped hanging out with me. Also, I thought I could become a successful rapper through "real hip hop" just like the Filthyfrank video. I bought a mic for around 100 bucks and did almost everything that it said in this video before ever seeing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6iefP8lf3o

I believe that radiohead is the greatest band of all time

I believe Demon Days is the best album from the 2000s

delete this

I'm a seasoned scaruffiposter

I used to really like Lana Del Rey. Like 15 year old alternative teen who nobody understands levels of liked.

I could pretend to know what you're talking about to save face but I don't

>new to Sup Forums

I don't get the relate to Piero Scaruffi, care to explain?

when im out in public i dont treat others differently but when im on the internet i hate black people

Last years elections ruined my music taste

Every rapper and singer that i used to love turned out to be liberal pieces of trash, i cant even listen to tpab and blonde (my fav albums) without saying 'shut up nigger' in my head

go listen to field owl recordings cocksucker

i like to sidetrack threads and make them political, and watching the chaos

he's one of the more prominent Sup Forums memes in that he's supposedly an authority in music critique, the poster you were replying to was just being ironic

I had a nervous breakdown and now I understand

gotcha

ARE YOU ME?