Where the hell the last cuck thread go? repost anything you saved and add!

where the hell the last cuck thread go? repost anything you saved and add!

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh, that's a nice ass

Thoughts? Wwyd?

what else was saved?

I want to see if my gf was saved by anyone

Here is my girlfriend.
I like her to play with herself in front of me but I really want to watch her get fucked by bbc

Make this slut pay me for every fuck she gets. Slam her so hard she cant physically fuck you when I'm done

Damn this is a hot slam slut. Make her gag on me and give her whore eyes while I finish on that face for you to lick off

Wwyd

Get a crew together and have her give a blow bang. Complete with rimming

Pic so we know who you are talking about?

Would tear that ass to pieces

Close up. WWYD?

any restrained girls?

I miss having another guy cum on my ex. I love licking cum off her tits and cleaning up a juicy creampie

I would love to lick them both clean

What the fuck is you yanks fascination of your girls fucking black cock ???
Cuck/swing is fun esp. with guys with big cocks but they don't have to be black
Personally I love sloppy seconds and if my girl has just fucked a real big dick and been creampied I can hammr my dick in her sloppy stretched hole and cum buckets. Don't care what colour the spunk is still white

would love a chance with that ass and pussy. hows her tits/?

any other saves from last cuck thread?

Tell her skeletor ass to gain weight I can't be dating an anorexic bitch.

I agree. I prefer my wife to get fucked by white cocks. I just don't get the attraction

makes my cock hard

Would love to watch my wife get pounded and have multiple orgasms.

Its the contrast and the thought of her being used by peak physical specimens. Something I can never be.

Do you prefer to just watch or do you want to be involved (clean up, fluffing, etc)?

wwyd?

Just watch. Id want to hold her hand.

Is this cuck stuff just a meme now? Or do you guys truly want to have your gals get pipe while you watch?

i clean up after my girl, fuck him clean and her

I'd make her suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole

wife... love to see her get WRECKED by a bull

mm would love to give her those, kik?

thats hot, nice cock u got her sucking

Is her name Bri?

proove its your OC
i have a bunch of her

My wife again. Always gets off without me. How to get her to show more in public?

thx fam

Would love to watch

didn't say it was OC, but if i could be cucked by anyone in the world...

think she'd like to orgasm uncontrollably in front of you?

fuck thats hot, would you share more vids over kik?

It took years of building up my girl before she became confident in public. It has to be a fantasy first. If she doesn't think its hot for other women, you got no shot.

Mine, WWYD?

shit on her tits.

mmmmm would love to see her spread her legs with those panties on

This is Sarah she's my fuck toy cum dumpster cheap white trash whore i trained pretty well that i have get gangbanged and trains and bukkake done to her on a very often and regular basis by a lot of my friends she introduces herself as as a cheap cum dumpster whore and invites them to use her as hard and long as they please and dump as much cum as they want and inside and on her i trained her to do as she's told and to take every cock put infront of her

Op here. Any requests?

My wife came out abd told me that she wants to be fucked by a black guy how would a black guy or just someone with a big dick go about fucking my wife and she wants the other to cum in her and have a child and me and her raise it

Don't have kik, i'll just post more here if anons want

id love to see more but I wanna see the whole vid and the sound, you should def consider getting kik!

Moar of this
ipanon.com

she's got a great bush can we see her pussy lips?

Definitely

would banng

how many cocks has she taken and whats the biggest? id love to fuck those tits and cum on her lips

I help her fluff, guide his cock inside her, hold her while she cums, then clean up the creampie

She loves to fuck. She's taken over a dozen cocks. She's fucked a black guy football player in college. He was 9.5 inches. She says he made her cum really hard. She's a great tit fuck too.

I'd tie her up in a truck stop bathroom and write fuck pig on her naked tits. Then I'd call all the truckers in and video tape them raping her holes. After they've pumped them full of cum, I'd take my turn on her mouth and make her gag all over my cock.

Then, I'd send you the video tape. Enjoy

What would you do to my GF ?

fuck thats hot man what a good little slut, got any ass pics?

posted in last one but what would you do to my gf?

Post more pics

Looking for black bull

My girl cucked me tonight (Valentine's Day) over Facetime. Unfortunately the Tinder guy we found was not very big or attractive, so she called it quits. How hard is it to find a good bull, goddammit?

SUCK HARDER YOU WHORE
then we beat you to death

Dont usually let people we dont know just come from anywhere.
I have most people i know that i let use her as a cheap cum dumpster whore and started to slowly show her friends and her people she hung out with how much a whore she really is and have been having her strip naked for them and offering everything like usual so word has been getting around with her friends more recently so more of them are coming out of the wood works just to see if its true and are fucking the shit out of her. So she's becoming pretty known as the cum dumpster to use if they need to bust a nut lmao its kind of funny i havent really been wanting to fuck her myself lately but i do like watching her being the biggest whore and taking every hot lead and hard cock put infront of her while i get off fucking another girl

I would tie her hands behind her back. Then I'd tie her hair to the rope that's holding her hands together. Then, I'd wrap my hand around that slender throat and I'd fuck her tight little asshole while you just stand there and jerk off.

She's getting really red in the face and she's crying for me to stop but I just keep fucking her tight hole. Then, after stretching out her ass, I'd switch to her pussy and make her cream up really nice.

Then, id push her to her knees and feed her cum like the good little whore she is. Maybe after I'm done you can have a turn.

after spanking herself

Story tiem

I'm guessing most of you guys are liberal democrats also

I'm not understanding how you guys are into cuckolding, but you have these hot girlfriends. How is it that you're mentally in a place that makes you get off on other men having sex with your girlfriends and wives, but these super attractive women still want to be with you?

here's an ass pic for a good reply. will post more for good responses

Would you fuck my GF ?

yes

Mmm...great ass on her. It looks like it needs my thick cock to break it in.

I'd love to fuck her in a public restroom where people could just walk in and watch her getting fucked. They could even join in as they please and shoot their cum down her throat.

Then they'd get to watch as I fill her pussy with cum. They stand in front of her disgusting pussy as it bubbles with my cum.

It's not the watching it's the participating all together, sending your girl to heaven and back by fucking her many times and giving her multiple orgasms.
Believe me you can get hard sevral times when tagging your girl in a group orgy

Bullshit. Even if she did, it was probably due to you suggesting it directly or indirectly. What an unbelievably stupid thing to do.
99% of these BBC / cuck threads are sponsored propaganda. This is fact.