Trying to quit coke.. I've honestly never been so depressed in my life. I just want to kill myself...

Trying to quit coke.. I've honestly never been so depressed in my life. I just want to kill myself. Why am I such a degenerate?

Switch to heroin, at least its cheaper

swicth to weed, at least is natural

This. But because it's safer, not "more natural".

switch to diet pepsi

switch to krokodil, cheapest of them all, your skin will fall off so you can see through your legs and shit. Who doesnt want that. And you only have to live tops, 2 years, which minimizes time spent being druggy

Its easy. Once i smoked DMT i never through about drugs anymore.

Coke is a shit habit to fall into OP. Expensive, short lasting high. The comedown is just gonna become more horrible the longer more consecutive days you do it. Keep it to a couple nights a week at most. Or just realize you dont need the shit.

False, lve smoked dmt and still think about heroin. It was, however, super fucking interesting.

got just the cure for what ails you, friend

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

seee u thurssday

Its not false. It happened to me. Idk about you. Maybee you didnt ingale 3 times. Third time is when the real magic happens.

Oh no I'm sad and can't sleep.
Dude try coming off heroin...it sucks big time 6 days I'd pure hell vomiting shitting sweating restlessness and no sleep but when you do finally pass out from lack of sleep it's a tossing turning hallucination from hell sleep.
It's why I can't stop...

What?

dude. nothing is harder than kicking it. so strange how that works. i still get the impulses now, and still even break now and again, being as I work in the service industry. sorry you're going through that too. it doesn't get easier to resist that impulse, that need to do it, but it does come in waves, and the tide takes longer to come in. things will look up. nigger.

You're asking a board full of degenerates on how to cure your degeneracy.

Why would you quit coke? Its refreshing, delicious, amazing.

Coke comes from a plant too unless you mean the extraction process then maybe but even weed has
can have the oil extracted and smoked for more potent effects.
Not saying coke is good for you though.
I knew someone was going to make this joke.

Anyway Op are you quieting cold turkey without anything else to aid the process?
If so you really should try and get some xanax to help the anxiety and depression you have.
You will probably be tired as fuck though getting that out of your system, remember rest is extremely important in your body recovering.
How have the withdrawals so far?

I had more than enough to break through, that just wasn't its effect on me

Last use was Friday night, had a migraine since, genuinely considering killing myself. Feel like shit, depressed, don't have the energy to get up in the morning. I have papers due for college and I work minimum 40hrs and without coke it feels overwhelming.

Ah I forgot about the migraines you get from stopping after continues use of that shit.
That's from your dopamine receptors trying to recuperate.
You've probably burned a few of the receptors out already so try to take it easy for a while on the coke but to help you gain some clarity,
have you tried taking an amphetamine like
adderall?
Really anything that would help increase dopamine flow in the brain even some painkillers could help with that.
I wonder how Neurontin would work for that
with it being a neutropic and the way it works on the brain.

Coke sucks. Just leave it behind.

Whatever you do just take the way you are feeling now as a lesson learned and don't over do it.
You have gone since Friday so that's pretty good.
Does anyone else know of your drug use?
I've been on opiates for a good six and a half years now.
Am on Suboxone now but slowly getting away from that shit too.
It's stupid, I've quit a few times before but not out of actually wanting to and much like you
Life would prevent that because it keeps on going.
I still do drugs but am really weary of opiates now I have to watch myself.
No other drug is like that for me though.