A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

What's wrong with being a guy? Have you even tried it?

grow ur hair long and prove em wrong

Tits or Fuck off

Sounds like a school shooting

post tits and time stamp or fuck off

do nothing until senior prom, at which point you show up all disney princess and make all of the popular girls develop eating disorders out of insecurity

>you're fine. wait like two or three years

/thread

stop being a pussy man up and tell them to FUCK OFF

first of all, i know this is bait. but if it wasn't bait, i would say stop wearing track suits unless you're a slav

timestamp faggot

If it bugs you that much, go to a stylist and ask them what you can do to style short hair to look more feminine. It'll be more work than what you do to it now but that's just the price you pay.

ITT people need to stop

the track outfit certainly doesn't help, if faggot traps can look like actual girls through makeup and chick clothes you can do the same being an actual girl

Going on shit like 4 chan probs doesn't help

Post noods that'll show them!

its just an awkward age.. It really sucks to be teased but dont take it to seriously. Try not to let it change your opinion of yourself or hate yourself. Just hang in there and one day you'll be in your late 20's or 30's and you'll be a beautiful women. believe me!

do this

People are really starting to ruin adidas for me......

flat is justice