The face you make when you realize pizzagate is real

>the face you make when you realize pizzagate is real

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/elijah-wood-jimmy-savile-hollywood-child-sex-abuse-scandal-paedophiles-a7452041.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wat dat

Wtf is pizzagate

murica+corruption+pedophile

I don't wear a tinfoil hat.

It's not a tinfoil hat thing. It's a glimpse into the elites world of kid fucking. Go Google all the stories of Hollywood child sex rings with young actors and actresses. You think that with all the big names in Hollywood in on this it doesn't leak over into politics too?

It's conspiracy. Not real at all. do you realize how ridiculous it all is?

Do you understand that by completely rejecting an idea out of hand, it makes you look like a tool?

What exactly is 'pizzagate'?

Bump

>post election newfags
can we bring back the motion to post images with malware again to scare off the normies like we did after gamergate and the fappening bc i really dont want to have to go to cripplechan

I'm sorry but believing in something that's been proven to be fake news countless times, makes you look like a tool.

anyone see powerfulJRE the other day? heavy stuff maan

What's pizza gate fag and why aren't you posting dumbshit like this in /pol?

ignore this psychic vampire

Our beloved elites like to fuck kids. Deal with it.

Do you think you can prosecute them?!

Elijah Woods has come out and spoken about it. Go, go to Google and type in this, "what actors and actresses have come out and said that they were molested". Then go read about Roman Polanski. Then please, please come back and call me a tool again, ok?

It's been proven fake countless times you fucking idiot

Real

which one

It has zero evidence. Even wiki says it's fake.

>tfw you try to hide your power level

>the face you make when you realize pizzagate is real

Some Hollywood director being a pedophile has nothing to do with pizzagate, which is fake news. So yeah, you're still a tool.

you are not arguing about pedos in hollywood, you are arguing abut pizzagate being real, which has been proven dozens of times to be fake, go back to the basement

Real. My neighbor's all fucked up still from being at some of those parties when he was 15-16. Hollywood fucks are sick and think they are invincible. He still goes to counseling for it.

the alex jones one, he was on fiyaah

Well my dad works for Nintendo and he said you're a liar.

all jokes aside, you know its real right? that kids are getting raped daily? by people in power? you do know that right?

My sisters name is Zelda.

can she triforce?

Zelda is a boy you n00b now I know you lie.

Bannon = Gannon. It only makes perfect sense.

Go read this again >722487549

It's more than just Hollywood, it leaks over into politics too. And if you don't think it does, your a blooming idiot.
and being this stupid not to realize that elites are almost all pedos

Link is boy. Zelda is princess. You is fat neckbeard

You became someone's bitch today. Congrats.

Zelda is the one wearing the green dress. I don't know who link is, did you make that one up?

sionist jewish illuminati

although i dont believe in pizzagate coz of laughably thin evidence, i do think theres plenty of evidence that theres a high profile peado ring operating thats known to most of the wealthy elite and top rated politicians.................. but anyways whats this new evidence on pizzagate OP educate me

Sex abuse of children in the basement of a building that doesn't have a basement.

gg, alex.

Whether they're into that shit or not,(elites) I don't know nor have an opinion on it. But when you have so much fucking smoke, there has to be fire somewhere.

which building is that?

WTF is pizzagate and how is it related to Nintendo?

Zelda is femanon BTW. Link wears the green.

"rejecting an idea out of hand"
what about rejecting it with evidence you fucking dipshit? or are you one of those people who believe that facts are subjective and controlled?

Check Czech

pizzagate =\= hollywood child molestation you fucking tool.

the fucking pizza place that's supposed to be pizzagate. comet pizza.

correct, in that a single link is not the whole chain.

It's not related at all. It's some stupid conspiracy shit labeling all rich people in the world as pedos.

High-functioning anti-social sociopath and occasional psychopath here. I am part of a Zionist cult and I can confirm this. I am truly a sick and mentally disturbed human being. I won't self incriminate but I should probably be in federal prison by now but I'm not.

>shilling this hard
Jesus can you be less obvious

Ok. I wouldn't say all, but definitely most.

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓

Someone say pizza??

Toppings include sausage, blood and tears

You do know it's likely the place is wrong, but the actual accusations are probably right?

global+corruption= hang em' high by the neck- pedophiles

no, that was the distraction they want normies to focus on. pizzagate has nothing to do with that specific place, its a much broader conspiracy. pedo plane, pedo island, pedo 'art' etc

its all in the emails, too many people are redpilled now to hide it

oh god man, thats the false flag, you fell for it

Maye the white ones. They have a nasty habit with children.

heh, if you're not part of the solution.....

I watched first half of Alex Jones on JRE and boy oh boy he sounded crazy...
But pizzagate was the most sensible thing he said for the time...

Tasty

Orly?

WILL SOMONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE NEW PIZZA GATE EVIDENCE IS OR IS OP A FAGGOT AND THIS THREAD JUST BULLSHIT

>beloved
what?

why indeed? what do you get from it?

Even wiki says so..neener

That's way over 9000 Sup Forumsrah

There are many dubs of truth in here tonite

independent.co.uk/news/people/elijah-wood-jimmy-savile-hollywood-child-sex-abuse-scandal-paedophiles-a7452041.html

Bet you're a hillary voter...

who said theres 'new' evidence?

Legit Britbong article.

Hey tin foils. Do you really think that many upper rich people could keep their gab shut about this pedi bullshit? What about the Normie's that are invited to this pizza thing and reject it. Wouldn't they tell everyone and expose them on live TV?

Stupid morons, get some fresh air some time. It is good for you fatties

phone number pl0x

the title of the thread suggest somthing significant has been discovered recently

>mfw "realize" was used unironically here

FUCK YEAH> I"M A MEAT EATER N" I LIKE SEX>>>with, um, women

Hey newfag, do you think they're untouchable by the law? I mean Hillary herself committed a felony out in the open and was never brought up on charges.

>implying cooking with blood, piss and semen is weird

maybe OP just put the pieces together? think a little.

just cause youre stupid doesn't mean you have to be a fool. use your head once in your life.

>tfw people think untouchable elites wouldn't fuck kids when they can get away with it

COUNTLESS stories and facts that points all fingers towards pizzagate being real. You're just choosing not to believe it.

been following pizzagate since it broke, it's clearly real, people that don't see it aren't able to connect basic dots.
Why do you think Andrew Breitbart called Podesta a pedophile in 2 different tweets in 2011 from a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DATASET.
While I haven't seen proof for the pizzacode, it's clear they aren't talking about pizza when theres 5 stratfor employees sharing a slice, the chickenlover term from alefantis instagram is established since 80s as term used by pedophiles.
also majestic ape is dressed as a tweenies character dressed as notorious pedophile jimmy savile.

5 cents have been deposited into your account. Make CREW great again!

Sooo what exactly is so unbelievable that makes you not believe it? This is one topic that actually has physical proof yet you still dispute it as fake? I don't get it.

There is no proof, it just can't be proven fake. There is a huge difference.

Moishe, your shilling is as weak as your genetics. Sad!

the amount of circumstencial evidence that has been found can't be faked and theres so much it's looking more plausible than fabricated

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

OP, pizzagate is Sup Forums level trolling. You need to not believe everything on the internet when they're trying to fuck with you.