Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

Given that this is bait. But how well does your training do you if someone maced you from a few feet away and just finished the job with a bat to the head.

No it isn't.
You afraid, user?

u is rite

What if I had a knife? And would slowly stab you to death? Would you still win?

I'm probably triple your weight
Any throw you try to use against me will probably break your back
Any punch you hit me with won't hurt
Come at me

Very. Take this for your hard work.

Sounds like some one finished their Little Kickers program! Good for you little guy.

>I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
How about I just fall on top of you and pin you to the ground with my fat ass?

>you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

OK. After I slit your tendons and you're face down on the asphalt and my dick is in your ass you may feel differently about things.

Sling shot to the face. I win.

Go beat Chuck Norris then come talk to me

All that training will disappear when I rape you.

Here in Brazil caratĂȘ is nothing we own bjj brazilian jiu jitsu, and we created the no rules fighters aka vale tudo without speaking in capoeira

Could You beat this crab , huh?
I thought not.
>Checkmate

time stamp and tits

lung cancer, -5 agility.
don't argue with the stat decrease, that's just the way it is.
no you can't have a re-roll, flirting with the dice master only works twice!
cigarettes only work for male characters. we've been over this babe.

Edgy, Gentlemen.

Tfw ciara will never pick a fight with me, use my strength to restrain her, and cause her to submit herself to me for being defeated

join antifa and make a difference in america!

you look retarded

>be me
>as gun
>some cunt talking shit because she knows karate
>know karate is more of a showmanship art than actual combat
>shoot her knee cap
>walk away while she lays on ground wondering how she wasted 5 years of her life

this guy looks like they have an erection while pissing, is that even possible? I thought there were bits inside that prevent urine when erect.

u mean rape her while she's bleeding out

you mean violate the bullet wounds?

Idk man I've managed to piss while I'm hard

me too

Can I fuck you in the ass til I can't get the smell of shit off my dick you cute tumblrina? I know it's bait I j wanted to post this.

not if it's the knee
that shit would probably hurt

I've never been able to do it, only when I'm half hard at most and even then its a really weak dribble and a real struggle.

why the fuck would you shoot for the knee, its always center mass, what the fuck jerry?

Goes without saying

Prove it OP. Also tits or gtfo.

Id just chuck some heroin on the sidewalk and then watch your sad ass OD.

This is your second bait post, honestly your smugness is hilarious.

Il drug and rape you

you know heroin isn't absorbed through the feet right?

Wow. Congr. to your bleck belt. But when you think that you can kick people with it your mentaly not a black belt (my opinion). I have a black in kendo, aikido and ninjitsu. Took me 17 years but i wouldnt hit anybody with that knowledge.

I have no training and used to grapple with a 3rd degree black belt in traditional, full contact karate. Bitch's arms were always bruised up and down from blocking.

Most fun I've ever had, and when I'd when she was the best fucking lay of my life.

Let's spar.

that is a great stance to take, just because you learn combat skills doesn't mean you should use them on people.

You could get hit by a bus for all I care. stop shitposting you sad little degenerate. Don't you have anything better to do. Seriously just kill yourself its not like society or any individual would miss your pathetic ass.

woah calm down buddy, I was just taking issue with the idea of heroin being absorbed through feet.