You've got five seconds to tell me why you don't want to impeach donald trump

You've got five seconds to tell me why you don't want to impeach donald trump

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
nytimes.com/2017/02/13/us/politics/trump-travel-ban-courts.html&emc=rss&_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm too busy sucking logs out of Andy Sixx's ass.

How long do you spend suckling out turtle heads during the day?

how long is five seconds

Impeachment is only if a crime is committed or some other reason to bring the president to a trial

If they actually looked up what it takes to impeach a president... or look up anything.

Fuck you thats why. Plus im Canadian. hue

Because I'm not done drinking the tears of liberals.

Would rather lynch tbhwu

>president mike pence

niggers and mexicans

Because he'll Make America GREAT Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because Donald trump is just a tool for us smart democrats. How can you not see it? As he stays in power we slowly gain the ability to shut down free speech

>when the Poe's Law is so strong you begin to doubt this timeline

the veep isnt any better, in fact, he's much worse in someways

beaners stink

You got 5 seconds to tell me why you wanted the Clintons instead, because Bill was almost impeached already.

Have you not watched the news in the past month? Trump has no clue what he's doing and the U.S. is the laughing stock of the entire world.

Because I don't want a fucking Pence presidency you anus

But they won't. So let em throw their fit

Bill was impeached yo

Because a president has never been impeached

Can't dethrone Ceaser. Only with Brutus

No he wasn't, he left by himself, they didn't have time to can his ass.

Which of those things is a crime? Honestly it's yalls fault for bringing such a weak fucking game that your candidate got beaten by trump. Electoral college or no, that's just embarrassing

You really want to keep an unhinged egomaniacal narcissistic treasonous moron just because the alternative is a religious zealot? All of my wat.

This so fucking much. The epitome of fukery.

>2017
>still talking about Clinton
BUT HER EMAILS

I think you don't understand what impeachment means because he absolutely was impeached. It got through the house and all the way to the senate, but the senate acquitted

Clinton was impeached but not removed from office. Our elected officials will make those decisions but seeing as though that depends on house majority it is rather fruitless for us peasants to further discuss such things as their is no real ground for such stated impeachment

You're missing the point. None of what you said is grounds for impeachment. And honestly you could be talking about either candidate with that statement.

I've yet to read up on the news around this but I have 2 half baked theories, 1 he won't get impeached he's too Teflon for any shit to stick. 2 it was planned all along so he could be replaced by even worse people like pence. Lol fuck I'm just drunk I need to read up on these current events

Because it's not every day you get to see a nuclear holocaust

>their is no real ground for such stated impeachment
There are plenty. The emoluments clause alone is enough. If the court finds his travel ban to be illegal, that's another possibility. If US intelligence corroborates the rest of the shit in the Christopher Steele dossier, that's another big one.

bc resident ronald rump didnt make a crime yet

No, you're missing the point. The point is that worrying about a Pence presidency is a fucking stupid reason to avoid impeaching Trump.

My favorite counter argument is "If trump gets impeached that's grounds to bring his whole campaign under investigation!"

Because you know, that's how our government totally works lol

You're absolutely retarded if you truly believe that. Furthermore, you can't impeach someone who didn't do anything illegal. So even if you got Trump out of there, Pence knows how to keep his nose clean enough to do unimaginable damage to this country without impeachment ever being a serious proposal. A lot like your current proposal actually. Imagine that.

in order to make it great again, it would have had to be great sometime in the past.

You absolutely do not understand what youre talking about, or youre trolling.

Then no worries ,
surely our senators and distinguished representatives are well on the way of initiating the process

im not a beta faggot like OP

It is more likely those judges overstepped their bounds and they could be impeached. Yes judges can be impeached.

i refuse to believe people are actually this stupid

What makes you think the court is going to suddenly find it illegal when similar bans have been happening for ages now?

You can't just impeach someone you don't like.

Also, You impeach him, you get pence who's worse... Impeach Pence and you get another guy who's just the same.

You can't just impeach them and get whoever you want in you fucktards.

>denial

Closing borders is a national security move made based on defense and intelligence. Information we don't have. It can be argued that travel from largely radical and warring nations such as Syria and America hating Iran should have already had a travel ban in place and this is a no brainer

Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that the ban has been indefinitely stayed once and then again in appeals.

because he hasn't committed a crime.

I'm white

Lol alright then buddy, you just keep spending the next 8 years re-reading that book on how impeachment works until the letters rearrange and tell you that Trump can be impeached for being a big ol' meanie.

What makes you think they aren't?

If impeachment was possible it would have happened already to other presidents. The only effective way to replace government is by bloody resoloution. Read a goddam book

>has no argument
>resorts to ad hominems

They are

pence. also, he hasn't done anything that he can be impeached for. gtfo fucking shill.

Im sure they are. Nothing is going to come from it though.

Already explained how it is possible here: . Feel free to refute with facts and logic.

They walk among us in public too. Scary shit, huh?

If you still have that much faith after the way things have gone thus far I applaud your optimism.

too spooky for me

says a butt hurt user that wouldn't be able to prove why his nation was better than the us in any situation.

dont want hillary to take over

Well then go on and do it. Sounds like youve got everything you need to make a case. Go get him. You can be the one to bring the big bad meanie down. Break their fascism with your fascism.

Why is that optimistic? The court has granted a stay, so it's obviously an uphill battle to try to get it reinstated. Trump has also said that he doesn't plan to bring it to the Supreme Court.

Clearly not worse

more lulz if he stays in

Because I am not a Senator, Congressman, or a member of a state legislature. You do know how impeachment works, right?

because he got pink dragon friend

An indefinite stay is not the same thing as seeming something illegal. And we're back to "none of this is grounds for impeachment."

Literally everything you've used to express that thought besides your own mind is an American invention.

Are you saying you're not? Gee you could have fooled me with how much you clearly know about impeachment. Well shit sounds like your shit out of luck. Enjoy the next 8 years.

You're black, aren't you? Or Juden. one or the other for sure. Only blacks and jews use that response.

The great depression was pretty great

Because its just too god damn funny. Are you saying youre not having a good time?

Your first point is in court right now, but it's not going to go anywhere. Wishful thinking on the left's part. Your second point is a dud, given the circumstances. Just because judges on the liberal 9th circuit think it's wrong doesn't make something wrong. When it goes to the Supreme Court, it'll be a 4-4 decision. If Gorsuch is on the bench by then, it'll be 5-4 in Trump's favor. That dossier about anime and pissing? Lol. You can't be serious.

>you can't personally impeach the President so obviously it will never ever happen
This is some shit-tier trolling right here.

deeming*

You started it dude.

Seriously though, its not going to happen.

because people who are anti trump have made themselves appear to be deranged.

Moar like this
ipanon.com

Also this. Theyre like those little tiny rabid dogs that just bar a bunch and chew on your pant leg while shitting out of fear all at the same time.

You voted Hillary, Hillary is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than Trump. Factual statistics. Libs are soo fucking Fascist It hurts.

It doesn't sound like the court is interested in letting the travel ban sit around for long. It will go to trial soon and it's difficult to see how it will result in a favorable ruling for Trump. Getting a ninth Supreme Court justice installed seems to be the only hope for Trump.

nytimes.com/2017/02/13/us/politics/trump-travel-ban-courts.html&emc=rss&_r=0

As for the dossier, have you stopped reading the news recently? More of it is corroborated by US intelligence every day.

Well, a 4-4 decision automatically keeps the previous decision, so I agree with that. Still isn't grounds for impeachment. If that were the case, many other presidents would have gotten the shaft. Same with your last point, anything done as a private citizen years ago isn't something one would be impeached for either. The fact that nothing has come out about it leads me to believe that it was bullshit anyway.

> "treasonous"
> not grounds for impeachment

I'm pretty sure treason is at the top of the list of reasons to impeach a president

If the court finds the travel ban to be illegal, that is most definitely grounds for impeachment. But it's up to the House whether they want to pursue it, which is admittedly unlikely with the current House, but that may change in 2018.

but he hasn't committed treason user

Okay I should rephrase. Nothing that was said that has any sort of proof. None of it is applicable.

You don't know that. Few could. It's still under investigation.

Finding the travel ban illegal won't put the proponent of it at any legal risk whatsoever. It's just further developing the system of checks and balances, and I honestly hope they limit the power of an executive order.

It wouldn't be found illegal, it would be found unconstitutional. And no, it's still not grounds for impeachment as much as you want it to be. It's best to take things from Twitter with a grain of salt, user.

The point was that the person was defending Trump saying "none of those things are grounds for impeachment" when they had called him treasonous.

Treason is grounds for impeachment, can we all agree?

Since, I assume, we can agree its important enough to impeach, it should be important enough to investigate. Since there is smoke, especially now, then we should investigate whether that is fire or just some kids vaping.

And neither do you, so why did you call him treasonous without knowing that for sure?

Because they think he's mean.

I voted for him

If there were a reasonable amount of evidence of any wrongdoing, sure. It should be investigated fully. However, I don't even smell smoke here. No one is willing to state what treasonous act they think he committed, they just want to impeach him for the sake of impeaching him.

If it can be established that the President knowingly overstepped his constitutional authority, that is grounds for impeachment.