Gf wants nipple piercing

>gf wants nipple piercing
>I say that I find them distasteful and unattractive
>Oh OK
Few days later
>user what do you think
>both nips pierced
Broke up with her on the spot. Was I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If thats not a bait ur just dumb kek

How am I dumb for having standards?
Piercings and tattoos are a major red flag.

Enjoy knowing a BBC nigger is fucking your girl over you being a prude about her having metal in her nipples you faggot

If she's a coalburner, good riddance.

K

get rekt by
you fucking kike

please be bait

You were correct for doing so, you told her clearly and honestly that you find them very unattractive, she got them immediately, she doesn't care about your opinion. You don't need that in your life.

Standards? It's a freaking piercing.

Fuck her real hard, chuck her around in bed and hope her piercings get torn off. She won't ever get one again.
Problem solved.

You did right

>major red flag
Yea a red flag she's hot piece.

fags

Desperate

me praising op for BTFOing shitty edgelord girls. Based.

Assuming that you were in a serious relationship, something more than just physical, you're a dipshit. You broke up over a minor physical modification. Real relationships are supposed to have emotional and mental substance. Also, piercings can be removed and the holes will heal.

YES YOU FAGGOT, WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER, ALSO THEY DO COME OUT YOU MORON

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

Post more pics. She did the opposite of what you asked cause she wanted you to take control and punish her like the slut she is. A true man would know this by instinct.

I did punish her.

She no longer gets to engage me in any way.

oh woe is her how will she ever go on

Fucking love titty piercings on girls, girlfriend says she'll get both hers done if I get one nip done but I hate piercings on boys and don't want it. Say la V

Your not getting it.
Punish her good and proper with scourge and blade.

Why would I enter a conflict over it? She's free to carousel on every inked emo and redneck she wants.

I said no, she didn't listen.
>kthxbai

What happened after?
Is she trying to get you back or was she more like "Oh OK"

Not in any way, rahter the opposite.

You don't throw away a relationship for some freaking piercings.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCK. ITS A FUCKING PIERCING. YOU FUCKING AUTIST.

I nip shit like that in the bud. For every ex, I'm in full ghost mode. No contact until one of us kicks the bucket.

It may sound autistic, but I'm adamant about loyalty and respect.

your the type of person id like to punch square in the teeth
what pisses me off the most is that you will never understand how fucking stupid you actually are

good on you user.

nipple piercings are bad and she should feel bad. women with nipple piercings are turbo sluts.

Maybe if you have 1 gf per decade.

You're in for a rough life if you think running away from people you disagree with is the best way to deal with them.

Engage me in fisticuffs, virgo.

in my college if a girl doesn't have piercing the other girls rage on her and go full on Jehovah witness on them until they break and get piercings

>gf evolves to ex
>has use in my life
Nope

It wasn't an argument. She disrespected my wishes and I dealt with it in the cleanest possible matter.

Or would you prefer if I was a control freak and demanded she takes them off.
If she likes them, she can have them. I won't.

If you disagreed with it and she still got them, it ain't for you. Someone else is filling the hole you couldn't satisfy, you cunt.

desperate virgin

You did good bro. Everyone saying otherwise is a fucking pussy, piercings are not hot at all. Tattoos are a meh, as long as you aren't covered in them it's fine. But piercings, big no. My girlfriend doesn't even wear earrings

Nice role reversal.

She obviously didn't satisfy him.

If you weren't a giant fucking pussy, that's exactly what you would've done was demand she take them out.

But since you're a coward and faggot, you're running away from her and her pierced titties instead of standing up and demanding this "respect" you keep going on about.

Its funny cuz op actually did the right thing. Ability to drop people you dont want in your life is an underrated character trait

Nice trips but youre still wrong

Nah. I'd leave her too. Not a matter of them listening to you, it's a matter of you're dating a women degenerate enough to pierce abnormal areas. You toss that bitch out the window

So a control freak is more desireable than someone who is firm about the words they stand behind?

If you were actually about being respected, you would've made her own up to what you find as her "mistake".

Instead what you're doing is turning her loose with absolutely no reprimand. Like a pussy.

I dunno but i understand you if you broke up with her if she had nipples as cute and perfect as the ones are in the pic.

>breaking up from those magnificents titties

OP is a fag

Pathetic thread.

Can you post a more zoomed out picture of her? Those are some big tits, but I have no idea whether or not they're big because she's fat.

lol if true nice op

Youre a gigantic pussy

yall fuckers are dumb

those tits have a tat on them that is old, its not op gf, its a rando pic from the web.

those nips are also not freshly pierced

I agree with you OP. Tattoos and most modern piercings are ugly on women. You're right to uphold your standards and not lower them out of desperation. Godspeed.

Yes if she were actually real

>Say la V

my god you uncultured nignog

its c'est la vie

Matter of opinion.
I'm into that shit.

OP ur retarded.

You were shit tested. You cannot win, you can only choose. You chose.

hes in for a rough life because he threw away some random bimbo who is going to end up having sex with gays and niggers such as yourself. Why is it that everything that comes out of a homosexuals mouth is the opposite of reality. Oh right, because you have to keep yourself constantly aroused by talking shit all day

Moar like this
ipanon.com

Tats and piercing are for cheaters. Good call op

I agree with you OP, Personally I can like nipple piercings and if you broke up with a girl just cause she had them well, you'd be insane.

But she purposely went against your wishes and got them and you were reasonable, although if I was in your position I would've demanded her get rid of it but than again my relationship might be a lot different than yours and that wouldn't have worked for you.

You did good opie. Based.

Whoever says otherwise is either desperate or wrong.

>Real relationships are supposed to have emotional and mental substance.

Said no one ever

Even if he was making a good point, OP's GF went against his wishes so she clearly broke a barrier of trust and thus he should support OP breaking up with her.

Why would you brake Up with her over that Little thing

It's not about the deed, it's a matter of principle.

If that pic is related, then yes, you're fucking wrong

>Said no one ever
Except for the guy who just said it

What, that you think you can control her actions and body?
Fuck off you little entitled cunt.

It's not a matter of right and wrong but it does indicate the relationship wasn't exactly built on stone.

You should've tested em out first.

>Was I wrong?
yes

Piss off sjw cunt, if I was like that I would have stayed.

The principle is that it's her body and she gets to decide.

no implication was made that he "controls" her you retarded fucking homo

she asked what he thought, he answered, she did it, he left the relationship

Everythings not about being a victim. I hope you suck the end of a gun the way you suck dick it would solve a lot of problems, problems that involve you being alive

Fine. But if the roles were reversed I would have thought twice if it would make me unappealing to my SO.

>all these butthurt faggots complaining saying dumping her was wrong
If her bought doesnt like nip piercings then who is she getting them for? Y'all all the type of idiots that date a slut thinking shes innocent then she fucks your friend and you get pissed at him.

>sjw cunt
You're an absolute moron.
You are on a board full of neck beards posting all kinds of shit but you're going to sit there and talk about piercings being distasteful and unattractive?
Please kill yourself you fedora wearing fuck.

Lmao fam

>not everything is about being a victim.

Wat.

You're projecting fam.

You're right, but if all of the physical and/or mental attraction you hold for someone is obliterated by a pair of piercings I would contend that you are a petty person with a petty value system. All I outright require in the body department is someone who ranges between skinny and thicc and has at least a 5/10 face. Mentality goes so, so far. When you find someone who enjoys the taste of your cum, the feel of it on their skin, enjoys submitting to you, enjoys giving oral, wants sex once a day, has your back and gets your dry humor...it's magical.

You are an idiot.

you were talking to a second-degree female, the faggot / homo / white knight, whatever theyre called

The female is a person who has no value, destroys the man's value, and the only effort she applies to anything is enforcing in the male's brain she is a higher value person than he is

second-degree females will attempt to enforce her value, but they will not entirely know why, or why they're acting that way

second-degree females are just retard men who didn't have enough testosterone to be seen as and to play the role of male

>If her bought doesnt like nip piercings then who is she getting them for?

women are stupid whores, like, that's the actual answer, he clearly expressed he doesn't want that shit, but you ignore this fact, because playing dumb is a tactic used in the female playbook

because you played dumb to gloss over the fact he expressed he doesnt want it, you've moved the discussion away from the plain obvious truth, that being, she is a worthless whore

However being a whore is the final level women had. this 'body liberation' shit is the female destroying her last remaining morals. There is no longer any remaining value in the 2017 female so you can bet the fallout will be huge.

Youre going to chimp out when you figure out youre nothing but a dumb whore

projecting, victim shit, just say to people that youre a dumb fucking homo, dont even do your theatrics

Ive talked to hundreds of thousands of people online i knew you were a homo from the very few things you said but now youre spamming "hypocritical" "projecting" all the homosexual vocabulary like i dont know what you are

im top percentile iq and your homosexual ass has called me idiot hundreds of times, it's half of your "conversation" that you have, the other one is English ability harassment, telling yourself youre internet English professor.

Homosexuals only have 2 things they're allowed to say. You have to ask Jewish masters to write more

Fucking weak cuck faggot. My wife has both done and shit is so cash. You are a fucking milktoast piece of shit and deserve the fucking boring landwhale that you end up with. XD

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>2017
>married
>to a pin cushion no less
XD

Yea, and trust and respect

And she broke his trust, lost his respect, and actively disrespected him

>Honey, i wanna get a piece of your blonde friend
>user no, i dont like that
>WELL TOO BAD BITCH

truly, this generation is cucked. Not literally. I mean your parents metaphorically cucked your minds into thinking morals are bad

>You broke up over a minor physical modification.
Presumably, the modification itself wasn't the reason, but the blatant display of just how little she cares about him and his opinions.

>Fucking weak cuck faggot.

literally the opposite of op sticking to his word and dumping her on the spot

Youre harassing him on the foundation of the exact opposite of what he actually did

There's so many niggers and queers polluting this planet you can't even have discussions anymore

Homosexuals have been convinced they have to ruin their anus because it "brings them pleasure," they have to keep themselves perma-aroused by talking shit all day

Niggers are convinced they invented holoprojector travel in 6000 BC and yet all they can do in modern times is put out mixtapes and sell eight balls because the "white man oppression"

The two most popular personality types, the retarded ass nigger and the stupid fuck homo completely obliterates any dialogue people could have on the web

/thread

Nothing that you have typed happened

Nigga, thats seven shades on retarded.

Why the fuck would you groom a bad girl timid? Groom a timid girl slutty, come on. First day shit, nigga

Thanks for the advice Jamal. Here's a bird. maybe you can smoke crack from it.

See . I'm not trying to say that she didn't disregard what he wanted. If he felt that strongly about it, the relationship literally had to end because he wasn't attracted to her anymore. I'm just saying he's petty because that one physical alteration apparently overshadowed every other shred of value he allotted to the relationship.

totally right man! Especially if you thought to be with her your entire life, fucking pierced/tattooed bitches

Birdie sanders?

But why would I have sex with someone whose actions result in my repulsion?
I dropped her because I'm firmly against body mods, a fact which she knew.

If she's gonna follow trends, she might as well transition into male and marry a nigger.

You did the right thing. She deserves someone who isnt going to get shitty about choices she makes about her own body. What are you, also her father?