Im trying to buy a gun for aproximately 1300 dollars or less (In my country guns are ilegal so i cant buy one for 300...

Im trying to buy a gun for aproximately 1300 dollars or less (In my country guns are ilegal so i cant buy one for 300 dollars) the case its that i dont have fucking money any tip to get a gun or money (I tried to sell drugs it went bad for me)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck dicks.

I knew somebody would come up with that shit lmao.

You should maybe look into sucking some dick

just make one its easy

Some nigger will want to sell you a gun. The trick is to get a revolver. You will not get a quality handgun like the Walther in your pic. Trust me I live in Memphis and have owned all brands of pistols. Walthers, Sigs, Glocks, are out of your price range. A good old Colt or S&w .38 revolver is your best bet. Stay away from those .22 or .25 Jiminez or Bryco Arms semi auto pistols. I had one blow up in my face.

European? Just walk around town and look for any of shady looking Jawa neighbors, they're notorious for their mercantile skills. Even if such merchandise is contraband.

México my good m8

Or dont buy a gun and get a job

Ive been searching for tutorials and that shit but im out of resources also i need somebody that actually teach me how to build one in real life

what continent

oh mexico then youre probably similar to this guys advice
it depends who your arms dealers will be, mexican cartel will have tons of guns in your area

Its hard to find a job at least were i live.

Then in that case, how the fuck CAN'T you get one? The only way you can get one is if you have the balls to venture to an area run by a cartel or vigilantes. Good luck, both are likely to shoot you on sight or leave you skinned and hung upside down.

and also I knew a man who was shot 5 times with a .38. It was the father of the janitor I worked with. He walked to the hospital. Pistols are only meant to buy you enough time to get to your rifle. Keep that in mind.

sounds like you could spend a bit of that money to travel somewhere else to get a cheaper weapon. where I live, guns are illegal unless you get a permit. however, you can always get a burner from some nigger in any nearby city. just switch, or modify traceable items. it'll make it easier to dump the gun after the job is done. it's as easy as driving around and asking random niggers about purchasing a gun... don't know any? just smoke some weed with some niggers and throw some questions around. you will find what you need. don't handle anything with your bare hands, and try not to get any DNA on anything. always act as a passerby.

I know pretty well how they work and by the way if i wanted to get guns from them i would need to become a cold blooded hitman who is likely to get killed later.

If i do the job in public (covered, what wont matter because people could recognize me even covered) It would be necessary to kill myself?

To do that shit i need to get pass by Psychological tests and im not pretty sure if i will get granted the permission (still expensive even with a permission)

Like building a semi-auto? you can make a pipe gun super easy with things from your hardware store. Slam guns are a favorite and super simple.

As an American, I feel privileged that I can literally make a pistol with tools and materials from the local hardware store.

Once you understand pressure ratings, making a firearm is like making your own bike, you normally will just buy a premade bike but you know you could make your own if need be.

I could try making one the question is where could i learn how searched in youtube and found only one tutorial that seems kind of hard and messy

Search for a simple 'luty gun' design and you'll find tons of info. Simple submachinegun

Moar like this
ipanon.com

Or a fucking zipgun mexinigger
You can have those build in like 10min

whut?

Im asking to people who knows not to a racist cocksucker

L2fucking spell before writing me

Learn some fucking grammar before even replying dumpshit

no you fucktard. learn how to do the job in public. bump into him as you shoot into a critical body part, then act as if you were startled and run off with the crowd.

Fuck off! This mexinigger tryna kill someone and you care about shit like that

Im not a hitman redneck at least if you are going to throw some shit also throw good tips

test post plx ignore

>can't even google
>is dumb af
I doubt you even have the balls to do the job

As i said dumpshit Idgf if you call me mexinigger or not just throw some fucking tips from your experience of being a redneck

Not a test post im actually asking.

Go die in your fucking slums you call a country

What ?

tips.fbi.gov/

I have the balls , i can google just came for some tips yellow teeth redneck

youre just exclusively looking for an arms dealer

I would say to you
- mexico city (legal)
- find a russian website who will do it through the mail
- if your town has no guns to buy, go to the next town over, ask around the bar if there's any guns to buy. if you get a weird look, you will be out of there before anybody can do anything to you and you'll never go back anway

i dont know about the self made guns. i dont think youll make anything useful

Get the fuck out and go to /k/

Fuck the "Job" the only objective is to build /buy a gun and thats it.

He can't even dress himself. How is he supposed to build something that works ?

Thank you for the good reply

Get a life bro, go fuck a cow or your sister.

>implying I'm american the whole time
You're so simple minded it's getting cute my slum boi

/thread