White people invented everything

>White people invented everything
>Burger education

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_light)
aaregistry.org/historic_events/view/garrett-morgan-inventor-one-first-traffic-lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_light
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But didn't whites invent everything

Obligatory Peanutbutter Argument

aids don't count as something

Whites didn't invent everything, just the karma wheel spinning after a generation was forcefully indoctrinated to worship other races.

Yes, worship. As in speak no wrong about or be ostracized.

What goes around comes around.

Its actually a damn shame minorities got involved, this is a white problem involving white people because its almost entirely white people forcing that shit in others minds.

So the ride gets stupid as fuck.

Niggers invented aids, whites inventing its cure

Well could you tell me what white people didn't invent to modern world?

I look around my room and i have:
>piano (piano invented by white people)
>computer (invented by white people)
>radio (invented by white people)
>phone (invented by white people)
>math book (where most mathematic formulas are invented by white people)
>i live in democratic nation (democratia invented and first used by greece)
>lamp (electricity and first light pulp invented by white people)

>Ancient medicine
>Maths which was invented by indians and arabs
>Soap which was made by muzzies

>cars (invented by white people)
>motorcycles (invented by white people)
>trains (invented by white people)
>metro (invented by white people)
>bikes (invented by white people)
>airplanes (invented by white people)

List goes on and on. Kinda hard to say that your race didn't invent everything we use today because they did in fact invent ;^)

>>Maths which was invented by indians and arabs
Our numerals were, maths as a practice has been around forever it's been used to build calenders since the dawn of modern man.

We use antibiotics and Western medicine because it works better than your ancient bullshit.

Indians and Arabs have absolutely contributed enormous amount for maths and science in general. Just like white people. I haven't ever heard one white people to deny that Indians or Arabs haven't contributed and pretty much started whole mathematics.

>lol soap vs cars, trains, bikes and airplanes

>White people (Made by brown people)
>Brown people (Made by black people)
>Asians (Made by aliens)

basically this. There's alot of racist shit to argue about, but fact is white people did invent a very large majority of everything. Runner up is middle eastern country close contest with latinos, black people coming in dead last with a street light and some damn peanut butter. Dont be pissed about it go invent some shit ya lazy niggers

>White people (Made by brown people)

White people and Asian people have both neanderthal DNA and they were killed and oppressed by niggers. Niggers came and oppressed and killed our ancestors. I think world needs to start to talk about how niggers oppressed and murdered neanderthal people ;^)

Street lights were not invented by black people

(see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_light)

Peanut butter was invented by black people and so was Jazz. All people know that...

Neanderthals was a subspecies of homosapiens who interbred with our genes.
I don't think blacks have ever dominated other races.

aaregistry.org/historic_events/view/garrett-morgan-inventor-one-first-traffic-lights

African American registry?! HAHA! 1877?? HELL! We had even lights on the trains by that time. OH BOI! Street lights are older than 1877 ;DD

Actually street lights were made by black

No they were not. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_light

I was having an online argument with some black advocate who was arguing whitey stole all the black idea. I said fine whatever but lets talk about modern day. I asked him to give me one example of a black dominated city or state or country or anything dominated and run by blacks that is not a total fucking disaster. He told me to stop being ignorant and do my research and he left.

Peanut butter wasn't invented by a nigger you twat, why do people still believe this.

'Carver is often mistakenly credited with the invention of peanut butter.[63] By the time Carver published "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[64] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors and food scientists working in the US and Canada.'

Fucking fuck, niggas stealing credit for shit.

My mistake fam, they invented gas masks and a type of traffic lights, garrett morgan was the inventor

They always do shit like that. Black people don't really use arguments. They just make strawmans after strawman. "But look what whitey did" and "whitey stole it from us". It almost feels like they can't form real argument.

This thread is great example. OP posted:
>White people invented everything
>Burger education

but OP doesn't show us anything that would disprove that.

Just think what it must be for black people knowing that their children have to learn same things they had to. White man Albert Einstein's General Relativity and how white man Nikola Tesla invented Alternating Current which whole world uses today on everything and how white man learned how to split atom and how white man discovered Newton's laws of motion. And best thing is they can't do anything to change that. They can't come with better solutions or inventions because they are too dumb. Today's black people have to learn these things and their children have to learn these things and their children have to learn these things and their children have to learn these things and their children have to learn these things.

Our revenge will be the laughter of our children!
- White People

>we invented vehicles
>we have won wars
>we have built structures decades ago but they're in perfect shape 2017
>we have invented bombs
>we have invented technology

>" jamal, kill those whiteys, they're bad!!!"
> " ok mom " (You)