ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

I want to fuck my girlfriends sister hard as fuck vaginally and anally. Then make her suck my cock til I cum all over her braces.

I got kind of forced by a guy to give him a blowjob and ended loving it when he pushed on my head and told me how to do it

how young is she?

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

>please provide updates

I think I have an std from a prostitute but I still bareback my gf. It's been 2 years.

She's 19. I'm 23.

ohh was expecting her to be way younger with braces, i guess its not as bad

jealous? or just curious about trying it?

nah, just wondering

Fucked a married woman.
Absolutely pounded her pussy.
Nopullout.jpg

>Enjoyed their fight more then the sex.

you should find someone to try it then

I fuck my best friends gf whenever we meet.

I bought a chastity cage yesterday, put it on and just threw two keys away and sent the third to somebody I know in Canada.

someone to rape me

I almost never participate in this thread because I don't often feel like I have any secrets that come to mind, but today I do.

---I'm living in a Transitional House (AKA a Sober Living Environment) but I work around the drug tests to drink and do heroin. I don't do it on the daily but I still feel myself slipping.

---I mostly smoke heroin, but I've shot up. My family does not know this.

---I've been playing piano for many years, and I've composed a few songs in MIDI and can play rather well, but I have a bad mental block for performing songs I have composed. As a result, I've learned a great song someone else wrote, and when I play it for family and friends, I claim I composed it which is hardly even a half-truth.

see, you already have the right mindset

lol k

easily done tbh, not sure why some people seem to have such trouble

tell us the detail then, im eager to hear your tips and trick

what, finding someone?
fetlife, craigslist, Sup Forums, that kind of place. You'll find plenty of people willing to abduct/molest with or without giving you prior warning or a safeword.

The only issue is that if you don't want a real psycho, you need to provide proof ahead of time that it's actually you requesting it and you're not trying to fuck somebody else up. The most effective is a video message where you clearly state what you want to happen. Some people don't like how this ruins the 'rape illusion' or whatever.

Hey. Listen to me. Either stop doing Heroin or kill yourself and get it over with quicker without all the years of suffering in between.

I've had sex that I wasn't forced into, it's just that he climbed up next to me when I was sleeping and started blowing me in bed. I liked it, but sometimes thinking about it feels bad.

how did you react when you woke up with him blowing you?

I've been through terrible withdrawals but everything in between is still worth it (not to mention, after w/d'ing so many times it's not that hard to do). When I do lose everything if I don't get my act together, then we'll revisit that topic.

I was kinda like "huh?" mixed with a bit of pleasure, mixed with a feeling of just not wanting physical contact because I was just waking up.

When my 8 & 10yo nephews stay at my place I sometimes let them shower with me and my gf. Their parents are conservative godfags who shelter them, especially when it comes to nudity/sex.

Learned about sex from the neighbour girl when I was like 7-10. Looking back I think she was abused cause she knew what she was doing.

Still think about the childish sex stuff we did together.

Oh man I do not envy you. I don't know how withdrawal could ever be a thing that a person gets used to. It's fucking miserable.

I got my shit together by tapering off of methadone. I jumped off at 8 mg, and even methadone, at 8 mg, sent me into mild/moderate withdrawal for 3 weeks. It wasn't terrible, but it was uncomfortable.

And I hate to be one of those faggots who is all "oh man life is so much better without drugs" buttt....fuck, it really is.

Well let me rephrase that, actually. Life is better without being ADDICTED to drugs. There we go.

I helped my ex gf to fuck a dog

bifag here, when I was in college, 18-19yo, i had a secret relationship with a really cute 12yo boy.

I am him

Is

k

i was banned on Sup Forums yesterday and now my isp/country is banned, not sure why

jesus christ, what did you do?

That's the thing. It gets to where it's like, not terrible, but very uncomfortable. I cold turkey kicked 12mg of Suboxone daily this last time around and it was literally nothing compared to the other times I kicked sub or H. Believe it or not, I came to rehab on a bunch of benzos so that might explain what I'm about to say, but I was on 8-12mg a day for 9 months but I hardly withdrew. The only noticeable thing was that my stool was loose.
Other times I kicked it was hard but after the 6th or 7th time it was like I was just regular-sick

Nothing, i agreed with some faggot about something and mentioned his dubs, which caused a janitor to go full boon on my ass and banned me. patiently waited for the 24hr ban and now I can't post shit because "fuck Canada" apparently

when i was 17 i took the v of my sister's 11yo bestfriend

i mean.. i can still post there and im from Canada, dont really see whats up with the fuck Canada thing

i stabbed somebody with an icepick, i can't help myself, i keep killing people!

I was in Afghanistan and we were on a mission for a high value target we had Intel on, when we finally closed in on him and his group they took off. They were too far for small arms and my platoon didn't have a sniper so I hung a 60mm mortar and accidentally killed nobody but the guys wife

pic related
it might be Bell, or my ip range then, according to what the fuck pic related says. I've always been a law abiding dick so never had to deal with this shit before. also proxies are for people with disposable income

Another faggot that just can't wait to scream mods over something...

whooops forgot to post it, lemme fix that

Topkek

Either hes said his preteen bride is dead or hes glad he has one less wife to give a shit about

not really, i was just expecting something darker from a secret thread, sorry for that

Kek, a virtual wall.

Forgiven

guess Trumps even dumber than he looks because he put the wall on the wrong fucking side of the country

Topkek

also never saw someone 19 with braces either

Take it no ones interested?

I remember it started when I took a piss in a bush and she wanted to watch. Gradual moved on to her holding my pee pee. And her taking a piss and me watching her. First time realised we worked different

I'm a 29 year old virgin. I'm 6ft4in and have a 4in dick. I've had girls that want to fuck because I'm not a bad looking guy but my fear of them laughing or being disgusted at how small my dick is keeps me from experiencing what I know is probably amazing.

I grew to adulthood with my parents never knowing my brother both beat me and sexually abused me.

They know he was a dick, but they never knew the extent because I was afraid to tell them when he was around.

Now that I'm on my own, I don't see the point of bringing it up.

Revenge?

Have known for years that my sister is only a half sister.

She has no clue. I figured it out because she has a different blood type than the rest of the family and did the math on when my father was deployed in the military.

Confronted my parents about it and they confirmed the truth while asking me to keep it a secret. They prefer her to assume that my father is the same as hers.

My family are all abusers. My grandparents abused my my mom and aunts and uncles who did the same to thier kids and we kids to each other and so on. I really wish I could break the cycle but I can't.

Thing is, he lives four states away now. I don't have it in me for revenge, I don't even want to look at him anymore.

continue

what did he do to you

what kind of abuse?

I'm a virgin

I've cheated on my wife 4 times, 2 girls and 2 guys. No fucks.

I saw a shadow person when I was a kid

I'd rather not get into the sexual stuff.

Physical abuse, mostly just beating me with belts or hitting me with sticks and rocks.

Once he hit me with a tree branch in our backyard while our parents were gone until I couldn't really move, and left me in a trashcan.

Told our dad that I fell down the stairs.

He was incredibly smart about it, too. Only hit me in places that I could cover with clothing. Never the face.

Mostly my back, gut, and legs.

that really sucks I'm sorry to hear that...

...now the sexual stuff

I thought it was implied but sexual abuse

>be me at ~15
>at beach front condo on vacation
>siblings find a pair of used panties in a closest
>they call some of us over, asking if they belong to anyone
>nope
>they throw them back in the closet
>days later everyone desides to go for a morning walk
>I tell them I want to sleep in
>they leave
>I go into the closet, grab the panties and look at them
>leopard print, and still kind of stained in the crotch
>smell them
>light fragrance, but enough to know they're unwashed
>start smelling them while jacking
>Get naked
>put them on
>wasn't digging it so I took them off
> continued sniffing and jacking
>started licking
>no tastes, but it still felt hot
>wrapped them around my dick and came into them
> threw them down the trash shoot

Yep.

Willing to answer questions since A I'm drunk and B I already put it out there

Fine.

He'd make me jerk him off- just know, he's got a seven year lead on me in years. For most of my childhood, I couldn't do a damn thing to fight back just from sheer lack of ability.

So yeah, handjobs, basically, as well as forcing me to jerk it in front of him before I even knew what jerking it was.

Hit my dick (Intent to damage, not pleasure) or made me do it so he could watch.

That's the extent of it, never penetration that I can remember.

We would cycle our bikes round the neighborhood and over the fields at the back. So was just us two most days.

Started as I say when I took a piss and she wanted to see. She asked if she could touch and hold it. I agreed. I remember this was Probly the first time I bonered. She started jacking me slowly. And I had to ask what she was doing. She asked if it felt good.

It did. She then showed me her tiny bald cooch and I asked if I could touch it. She spread her little lips apart and stuck her hips towards me.

I stuck my finger between her lips and she guided my hand to help her masturbate.

I was clueless at first. Things gradually got more sexual over time.

You need to work it through your system or sure as hell it will come out in some fucked up way. At very least go to therapy

what sort of sexual abuse?
did you ever feel any pleasure from it?

Well not solvent abuse you twat

did you make him cum? and if so where?

but there are different levels of abuse you fucking coon, verbal physical mental different levels to all 3 too

I don't think it will. I've had a couple of healthy relationships with women, never had any latent or weird desires.

Mostly just ashamed, for some reason I can't figure out. Feels like it's my fault, and I have a hard time being around nude men, like at the gym or the pool, but not like, homophobia. Just bad memories.

Yes, he came, and it was always a 'normal' cum, I guess? If that situation can ever be defined as normal.

He didn't cum on me, if that's what you're asking, or make me swallow or do oral.

I decided to give myself a Valentines day gift and butt rape my wife. I spent just over an hour plowing her up the ass. She was laying on her stomach. I covered her head with a pillow to muffle the screams and crying. When I pulled out she shit herself. I popped off the sheets from the corners and rolled her up in them and off the bed. Then I told her to make sure they were washed before I got home from work cause we were doing that again. I just got home and after I some some fucking weed guess what I'm doing. MAGA!

Pretty much everything you can think of. the pleasure is the main reason I can't stop. Nothing else feels like kids.

I want to drug and fuck my sister but have no idea how to do it

yeah i meant location thanks for answering.
here's a left field question, did you ever surprisingly enjoy it? when it was just sexual stuff and no pain involved

details on a specific time you've done it

I dont know how to connect with people

Never.
Never did I enjoy anything that man did to me.

They rank as some of the most terrifying, confusing times in my life.

He said he'd kill me if I told our parents, and I knew he could.

how do you think he would kill you?

had it affected you in relationships

I spend too much money on pizza

Today, I know he could've never actually gotten away with killing me, nor would he have tried.

Classic threat that works on kids. Back then, though, I just thought he'd hit me until I died.

And no, not really. I'm pretty shy and reserved in general as a result, but I'm not autistic or something.

I've had three successful relationships that ended, but ended decently, the shortest being about six months.

normal Pizza....or cheese pizza

I enjoy being manipulative even if it's detrimental to myself

>fonger
"Fonger me harder"
>fonger
>going to keep typing fonger until my phone keeps it as a popular word
>fonger

Lol

This guy gets it...

You should guilt him into suicide.

I'm the hero you never knew you wanted

Pizza (Oregano, Mozzarella), Garlic, one kind of meat)

you definately need more meat on that pizza

Usually I order it with Kebab ....