Boyfriend works in a restaurant. In the beginning of our relationship (1...

Boyfriend works in a restaurant. In the beginning of our relationship (1.5yrs) a female coworker would text him pretty often about hanging out. Find out they fucked around before us and kept bringing up the fact that she would text him. He told me she stopped working there. Find out a few months later she didn't.

Fast forward 6 months. He goes out with friends after work. Doesn't answer my calls or texts. Comes home at 3am drunk af and passes out. See in his phone (yeah, I did) that he texted a different female coworker an address. Big fight, we get over it.

Fast forward to today. He's showering and I see a hair tie on the counter that does not belong to me. Ask him about it and he stares back for 5 whole seconds before playing dumb. He finally admits a coworker let him use it after prying it out.

Is my lack of trust making him feel like he has to lie to avoid confrontation or am I being a fucking idiot for trusting him in the first place?

Tl;dr: my boyfriend lies about petty shit and I feel like it's my fault

Dump and move on.

Idk

TITS OR GTFO

more pics of the cat plz

He's cheating on you so dump his ass, then fuck his dad for revenge.

He's cheating on you and it's extremely not likely to change as he doesn't respect you and your relationship. You can stay and feel like a piece of shit or you can liberate and leave. It's that simple. Stop being a over-analytical chick thinking you can change him.

This. Post cat and tits

Stuff something up your asshole with a time stamp or gtfo.

You're being cheated on, dipshit

This, post more pussy

Abby.

You know the rules bitch, now either post those jugs or get out.

His dad is my boss. Double score.

Go write your blog else where, whore.

Are you in denial or something? You already know he's cheating. Now post more cat

Make me, pussy.

If i can pontificate a bit, for your education, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exeption to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl:dr: tits of GET THE FUCK OUT.

You learn how to apply the rules properly faggot.

You faggots need some learning. Tits or get the fuck out, there are no girls on the internet, are applied for attention whores specifically looking for an advantage/attention because they are female. OP is simply asking for advice like the rest of us faggots in this shit hole. Did not once mention was a girl at all, or ask for special treatment at all. Learn to internet properly faggots.

that is a nice kitty

>Boyfriend
>Picture

Get the fuck back to 9gag faggot

What a dumb cunt you are. Here you are asking a bunch of strangers to give you advice about a guy who you yourself thinks is cheating on you. Typical woman, to dumb to think for herself, needs others to do it for her.

How's it feel that when you suck or fuck your bf, that chances are he has another woman pussy juice all over his cock? Seeing as his dad is your boss, are you that pathetic that you needed some one to pretty much treat you as a charity case, give you a job? Cause from what I've read so far in this thread, that seems the case.

What ever, enjoy your cheating bf, cause clearly you're to stupid to make a decision yourself.

roll

Learn to be a proper faggot you faggot

White knight faggot get the fuck off my board before I drag you to the bathroom and give you a swirlee

ask if he wants an open relationship and then watch the world burn

everyone here still wants to see her tits, aside from you of course, seeing as youre a massive faggot

Op you look like you might be pretty cute. I wouldn't cheat on you. Or at least if I did, I wouldn't let you find out about it. That's real.

Word brutha

What the hell is this thread.

I choose this

You don't know what a white knight is do you?
Welcome newfriend. We are all massive faggots here, you'll fit right in.

fuck his dad

put your finger in the cat's ass

You dumbass cant you see that this guy is trolling.

im not your friend, punk

Dubs of truth.

If you're living together, why the fuck does he have to text you back.

If he had these female friends before you guys were dating, you should probably just mind your own damn business, especially if you don't have a job. 50% of the people he's going to interact with daily are females. Don't act like a jealous twat just because he has a job and friends. If your significant other is your only general outlet for human interaction, you need to get a life and do something other than just wait around for him to come home all day, so you can monopolize the only free time he gets from work with stupid teenage sounding jealousy bullshit. FYI, the jealousy driven by lack of self esteem is the most unattractive kind of jealousy. Nobody keeps a respectable mate around by acting pathetically attached.

Wait.. I have two jobs. I already said his dad is my boss. That's how we met.

I would like to feel neutral about his interactions with his female coworkers, but I think his initial lie about the girl not working there anymore after I started complaining about her texting so much sparked some trust issues which turned into more white lies. A snowball effect.

Obviously, there's a fucking problem if he feels he can't tell the truth about using a hair tie. I just don't know where to begin to address it.

I'm not asking anyone what to do. Just looking for a little perspective.

Someone else's lies are not your fault. That said, stop just losing your temper all the damn time and break up with him.

TITS + TIMESTAMP FIRST
Then you may state your business.

These are the rules.

He's cheating on you and lying to you. It is not your fault at all. He's not worth it. Dump him and find someone better. If you stay with him, then it becomes your fault.

Monika, chillout :)

Lol sad little twerp aren't ya. I take it you got turned away from a prosti. No wonder you have so much vent up anger

does he lie about other things too ?
Do you ever lie to him ?

Yeah hes pulling a dirty on you. Normally he will try and turn the argument back on you. Its called deflection. Makes you feel guilty so you drop it. Its exactly what I did. Mrs would bring something up and I would turn it into a rage fest and before you know it we are arguing about something completely off topic. Go with your gut and confront it as soon as possible otherwise your relationship will be in tatters. My Mrs took me back after 6 months and yeah you don't know what you've lost until its gone. So ask him and see if this is something he really wants to work upon.
Ok since I gave such a comprehensive answer more cat picture please

Stop talking. You sound like a very, very, very irritating person.

OP, break up with him. Quit being stupid. are you waiting to find him on the couch fucking someone or something?

I don't think so. He generally has pretty good character, but it's like he still hasn't learned that a lie turns into a fight while the truth might spark some questions of interest from me.
The more I talk about it, the more obvious it becomes that if I don't break up with him, he'll never understand.
I think what bothers me the most is I hardly ever lie to him. I haven't been remotely interested in anyone else since I. Haven't given anyone the time of day. Doesn't really seem to be mutual.

Best post ITT

Your pic looks exactly like my cheating whore ex.

Ergo

Die in a fire, cunt.

Men are visual creatures. We want to fuck anything above a 4/10

Women are emotional creatures. You want to fuck anyone that makes you feel fuzzy inside for one reason or another

I think I know you. Would you mind telling me which country you're from?

Make it really, really clear that he needs to work on it. Tbh it's probably due to childhood/ might be a deep trouble. But if he refuses to try to understand, breakup, unless you're fine with a superficial relationship
You need trust in an actual relationship, imo.

t. male who got used to whitelie to cover due to terrible relation with prying, controlling mother and had the hardest time letting go of that habit

you are a stupid creature

Neck yourself shit cunt.

You got cucked.

he's a loser asshole with a rich daddy. You can continue to "ride" easy street fucking the dad's kid or move on to something that won't leave you lonely once you get older. it has no "good" future but is comfortable for now.

Its mind boggling how most people who cheat are also really fucking stupid.

>Hair ties
>Doesn't deleted his messages
>Stays out late into the night
>Comes home drunk after staying it late

Fucking amateurs.

Must be some good dick/money for Op dumb ass to stay in that kind of denial.

You deserve it op.

I don't have the capacity to cheat, but this.

This is like tomfoolery 101

Younare a crazy cunt, if you want to know if you are being to attached and needy, ask yourself, if he were to pull this shit on me what would i do? Cus i know for a fact that needy guys are despised but for what ever fucking reason its A OK for dumb cunts like you to pull this kind of shit daily.

Yes you are being lied to and possibly cheated on.
He sounds shady and has proven 3 times now he can't be trusted.

JC Chavez was my favorite member of *NSYNC

Because she has a veejay and it's the crown every king would wear.

I hate women.

I say meet the bitch and fucking kick her in the cunt, nah idk, do want you want. Probably best to make him tell you everything about the cunt, dump him if necessary.

Just fuck his dad and keep your job lol

is it just me or does it sound like the boyfriend is fucking the pussy by pussy i mean her cat.

Is your boyfriends name Chris?

When op still hasn't posted tits, abandon thread

i am just saying with so many people fucking cats now a days its highly likely he stuck his dick in that fine fine pussy pocket of a cat. or the pooper.

He's cheating on you.

Bye.

You deserve it.

JC was better than Justin Timberlake

lies a slander salmon sal mon sa l mo n

bump for more cat pics and cat sex topic cat thread gogogo

Grace?

sure looks like grace user want her facebook?

he's a douchebag and if he's not cheating on you yet, he's trying to as hard as he can.

fuck his friends to get back at him

FUCK his cat to get back at him post it online.

Every non "Tits or gtfo" post above me is a 12 year old redditor. You Fags have ruined this place. No girls on the Internet. If an attention whore posts a "I'm a girl and I need advice" thread, Tits and timestamp are non negotiable. It's simple really. Tits or gtfo. No Tits? Sage and hide.

Orrrrrrr I'm just a homo?

Brooke?

DICK PICS OR GTFO