What's an easy and painless way to end my life...

What's an easy and painless way to end my life? I'm fucking miserable and amounted to nothing in life and just want to end it in the instant!

Straight answers please

Do NOT drink water nor eat food that contain water.
In less than a week you're dead unless somebody rushes you to the ER.

Why don't people think of this?

Tall building + jump

Just make sure its really high so no chance of survival as a cripple

>instant
>painless

Coz that would be uncomfortable and eventually painful as fuck to do... also slow.

You should KYS via this method.

It would be painless. Hit the ground at close to terminal velocity you ain't ganna feel shit

Anyone who says they are going to kill themselves and doesn't just got go do this is an attention seeking faggot

Don't jump. Carbon monoxide is the way to go. - the people who survive jumps all say they insanely regretted it as soon as their feet left the building/bridge/mountain/ect. - that or shoot yourself. If you've got like 100 bucks and can get to a hardware store I think I've got a good diagram for you. I plan on using the same set up soon.

Do it attention fag.

Jump. Do it!

I would prefer no one to know about it

big bore revolver (nonjacketed projectile) or shotgun to the dome

last thing you'll see is the hammer drop :(

if youre in a cuck state, then heroin/fentanyl overdose.

Go to the psychiatrist + find a therapist.You don't have to feel this way. Remember, you are worthy and people love you, WE love you, user.
It's just a black cloud that you're into right now, please seek help and it will be okay in the end.

painless? if you fear pain then you simply are not ready to die
faggot

DONT DO IT? YOU KNOW WHY? After my dad died as hard as it may be to believe he haunted my family and was pissed at what he did! He was still miserable after he died... really depressing thought is... youll still be fucking miserable after you die

Just got out of one of those, woke up restrained to a bed, with a catheter in. Also, went to psyche ward. - if you're gona do it, shoot a shit load, and do it fast, don't use arm vein, it'll blow. Fent would be a better bet for shooting OD.

Stop being miserable

True story. I was a a miserable and angry teenager; hated school, no friends. The walking along (I can still remember exactly where) I though "This life fucking sucks, I wish it was over, I'm, so miserable". Then at that instant I decided "Fuck this, I'm going to stop being miserable and unhappy" And so I did.

That was about 45 years ago now. I'm married, had some great jobs, visited many countries, have a great wife, house, cars, no debts and enough money to retire on.

You manage your reaction to your situation, not other people. So change your reaction

hanging yourself can be pretty fast and painless if done right
The drop has to be in proportion to your body height and weight, you can find all the information needed on wikipedia or other websites
Here is a pic showing you how to tie a nose

Let's say you're being tourtured, rape, feel fear every day (more so an uncontrollable or slower death), and there is no out? Then what?

I swear you will regret it!

Thank you but I don't feel i am going to change at all. I am currently 18 and really fucked my life up. I have dissapointed my parents and family. I lost my friends and have no body close to me. I feel like this is the only way to make things right.

Do you live near any active volcano? Dive into that shit. Instant death and no clean up for others. Leave a note on your bed that says you've run away to travel the world. Actually pack clothes and stuff to make it look legit

You're 18, you have chances every second for more than 60 years from now on....please seek a doctor, they help, you don't have to feel like this

overdose yourself with painkillers and sleeping sleeping pills

You have enough money to be on Sup Forums= a good life
No friend= a good life
disappointed parents = not a bad life you just fail at making your parents happy( they are not you so why do you care)

so OP IS A FAGGOT

Ah, I see. This user again
You actually enjoy being miserable, don't want to change it and are finding reasons why you should be miserable. I was different and I actually did not like being unhappy and miserable.

If you think your life is over and fucked up at 18 then you are stupid; it's barely begun.

You've disappointed your family and friends? Fuck them. Stop measuring yourself by what other people think. Get new friends, because if your current "friends" are disappointed in you, then they are not your friends.

I still have very few people close to me, but I'm OK with that.

You are determined to wallow in your self-pity, so I'll stop now and let you.

I survived a suicide attempt, I tried to shoot myself in the heart but missed... the pain was unimaginable... made me realize the pain in my head was nothing. You are CHOOSING to feel miserable and do NOTHING about it

>you are worthy and people love you
what if this is not true?
You know, no friend, family you hate, shitty job and no skills.
>WE love you
bunch of fags love me. If this is not the reason to suicide I don't know what is.

This. Some antient greek did this, forgot his name though.

I can't even force myself to improve or anything. I just do't see the point anymore. This whole world is going to shit and i'm already deep into it. I don't enjoy it i despise it. I dont see a reason to continue and just want to end it!

so what does your chest look like now?

meant for

Like a bullshit story, I bet.

Or just don't.

This is literally the second most painful way to kill yourself, next to starving, excluding some insane elaborate torture regime.

Just use argon instead helium

Kek

do a flip faggot

i want to kill myself to. tried two times to join the foreign legion,but end up failling.

They are not you so why do you care?
You're aware what the defining attribute of a psychopath is, right?

i never get why people post this image, if you're suicidal you're not gonna see the point in doing any of these things mentioned in the image or you can't do any of them. Because if you thought that would help you would probably be out doing that or something similar. Everyone just posts that image because it sounds nice. Even how its written is not how suicidal people would see the world, they don't see adventures, they don't see beauty in anything, they see a living nightmare.

This

Dubs of truth

Is it ylyl thread now

doesn't work anymore, they mix oxygen into the tanks now

well first start off by streaming it, and simply do this

KYS
works every time

Dont listen to these edgelords, whatever it is your thinking, stop it because once you make that choice there is no going back, you may believe that your life has no potential, but the power to change your life's circumstance is with in your own hands, its something we are ALL capable of. So please my friend, reconsider and give this crazy life your all, because at least by the end of it you can say proudly that you braved it all, despite all its hurdles. Love from a land across the ocean blue :)

dude are you need to be in 0.1% of best lives is a fake job and skills at getting bitches

btw. was joking
don't take me serious,
my second post was

ok

/thread

Dont listen to these edgelords, whatever it is your thinking, stop it because once you make that choice there is no going back, you may believe that your life has no potential, but the power to change your life's circumstance is with in your own hands, its something we are ALL capable of. So please my friend, reconsider and give this crazy life your all, because at least by the end of it you can say proudly that you braved it all, despite all its hurdles. Love from a land across the ocean blue :)

What is painful in dehydration ?

dehydration is fucking horrible

btw what are some cliché places to look to buy illegal guns?

at a bay, from a gypsy
ask a bar tender, worked for woody

speaking about woody
the dude grew his own pussy
can you believe that

cont.
under a bridge

Dont do it man you are beautiful!

Asphyxiation with any inert gas is probably the most painless method other than some specific drug injections.

Helium, Nitrogen and Argon might be the easiest to get.

Or don't you can be a faggot and kill yourself and then what,you just wasted your parents time and money on you which would be even more faggy on your part.

If you hate your parents,friends,where you live etc etc,find a job any job then move out start fresh hell even change your identity if you are that miserable with your current life.

Or hell if you are a rich bastard go around the world fuck bitches,get high repeat.

Killing yourself is the most gayest thing anyone can do.

Go join a carnival. Travel.

Seriously. It's bootcamp for misfits and waste-oids. Just tell yourself going in that you're not going to give up, and keep telling yourself that as you tour the circuit with the carnival because it gets very hard, and maddening, and stressful.

But it'll turn you into a damn man. Carnival rides are put together by hand for the most part. The sweeps to an octopus (the beams that the cars sit on) weigh like 600 lbs. By two months in, if you've worked your ass off, you'll be able to squat one end of that pig iron fucking piece of hell up to your stomach so they can attach the headache rods.

You'll work 100+ hours a week regularly. You'll also probably make like 5 dollars an hour. You won't have money to buy a house, but you'll have enough to rent a room out of one of the bunkhouse trailers (usually about 50-100$ a week) and party comfy on your remaining 4-500$ until the next paycheck, which usually comes once a week at the end of every show, after you run the last day of the show from 9am to midnight, and then go straight to work when the show closes, tearing down carnival till the sun comes up. I've worked a 32 hour shift before. It'll be hell.

But it'll make you a hell of a lot more of a man than you are now, and you'll gain a new kind of family. It's grueling but it's also fun. Living on the road with a ragtag crew of grizzled Bad News Bears, in a new town every week... It's freedom, and it makes being away from the internet SO enlightening.

I'm taking a season off because I ripped half of my thumb off in a tilt a whirl drive belt, but best believe I'll leave whatever job I find soon and eventually hit the road again to fight giant metal carnival rides and smoke weed erryday.

There's just nothing like it. Find one, call them. They'll hire you without even interviewing you if you just show up asking for work. It's a truly unique experience. You'll come back home buff as fuck and five times as confident in yourself.

Lie your head down on some traintracks with some good isolating earphones on playing your favorite music.

ah man that thumb looks like it was chopped of.

Back to /x/ with ye, begone faggot.

They wouldn't be able to for Argon tanks for welding since oxygen would be dangerous as shit for hot work.

I reckon' he ain't gonna' regret nothing, let alone killin' 'imself.

It got kind of ripped/crushed off technically.

>most gayest thing
just like your post

this is beautiful

Muscles begin clamping, picture a joint with no grease. Every movement, every breath, every single dry second of existence is fucking torture.

Ah shit damn dude.

OP, been where you are, get through each day as if it's a challenge. Get help, get on meds, socialize etc. Love Sup Forumsro think about your life

Doesn't matter if it's gay or not but atleast it's some kind of advice.

Shotgun mouthwash

Get some Ammonia and Laundry Bleach (You can find all if all of that in your home)
Next get a cup or something and mixture both, half of the cup with Ammonia and the other half Laundry Bleach, then mix it.
After that just begin to inhale the mixture until you feel dizzy, if you do feel dizzy continue, it means you're on the right way! Continue to inhale it until you pass out... after that you just have to be lucky enough that nobody finds you and brings you to a Hospital.

Stop saying I dont see any point in life. You dont need a reason to live. Stop being dramatic.

Probably take a FUCKLOAD of sleeping pills and go to sleep.

wtf? Dude want to quit, why all of you telling him not to? Overcoming your self-preservation instinct requires a lot of courage so you and your faggotery only making things harder for him.

>get on meds
This. Eat whole pack at once. Best way to quit.

If you truly want to kill yourself and you don't care about the effect it might have on your friends or family, I'd say go ahead and do it. There's no reason you should subject yourself to the suffering you feel constantly

>go to sleep

ever tried to learn to fly off a balcony?

Yes because when you are killing yourself it only affects you not your family,or how will they cope for the rest of their life's knowing that they buried there own child not the other way around,or how it could lead to other shit like maybe if his parents can't take the pressure and kill them self too because when suicide happens,family remembers that shit for years even children if they were alive during the accident.

The potential consequences won't come to anyone's mind when they are killing them self.
I'm just telling him what he could potentially create and leave behind.

>The potential consequences won't come to anyone's mind when they are killing them self.
All this shit is not important when you are dead.
>he could potentially create and leave behind
what is the fucking point? all things what you created will become an ashes one day just like you lifeless body.

What about freezing? Can't you just get naked outside and die of cold?

If some one will find you before you kick the bucket you have a good chance to become a usless amputee...

You can do anything, but don't end your life! The niggers will win if white people leave the gen pool!

but he didn't mentioned his race

Sure but we don't know if he hates his family to not care or if he loves them knowing he will make hell home.

But you know there is a better solution for him and his family.
He doesn't kill himself get a job any job,build his self esteem get a wife,then children down the line,leave a legacy though his children and laugh at himself when he was thinking of killing himself for retarded reason,and then he can die happy of old age he will die no matter what why would he kill himself early on when he knows he will die no matter what.

But better to leave something on this world that's worth something (His Children) then to kill himself and be forgotten in time.

"Hurr everything's pointless there's no point suicide is the only way whats the point"
Then just fuckin die then if you want to die that much, the fuck you posting on internet for?

>job any job
sitting your ass in the office
>get a wif
who will cheat on you and laught at you
>then children
who dont respect you
and after all pour user will put aa gun in his moulth at mid 30
better end suffuring now

Inject air into a vain. It's fast and supposedly painless.

can you sub the gas with the gas in your house? and for extra irony, I'd replace the cpap mask with a cpr mask

requires way too much air to work

>buy a grenade
>insert into mouth
>pull pin
>release
>count from 10 backwards
>eternal sleep

Make sure it's not incendiary or flashbang.

Buy Guillotine

Little dude you have a very pessimistic view on everything don't do that you will always suffer more when you fail at something.

We don't know will he work in an office,we don't know will his wife cheat on him we don't know will his children disrespect him.

But what we know is that he didn't try(try this is an important word) anything of those things to consider suicide the only thing we know is that he is depressed for no apparent reason and wants to off him self without trying anything on this world.

And watch this i was just giving him a suggestion he can have a very happy life without wife,children etc etc.
Imo he would be even more happier if is was just Bitches and whores carefree life.

>Chlorine Gas is painless.