Need to kill the family dog without anyone knowing, any suggestions?

Need to kill the family dog without anyone knowing, any suggestions?

why?

Want to move into a new apartment, but they dont allow dogs.

find an apt that does

car

And family can't take care of the dog? Be more specific

Too hard to find one around this area, and you end up paying an extra $150-$200 a week if they do allow pets.

>I dont like the way my kitchen is set up, how can I murder a sentient being so I can move to a nicer one?

Take dog to a nokill shelter and they will adopt him out to someone else

Chocolate

look , its this thread again

chocolate. leave it somewhere and let the dog accidentally eat it. (you 'll need quite a lot, preferably dark choc)

I don't think it's possible cuz as soon as you start, the dog will be like bark oh shit bark this guy is killing me bark bark

all these faggots on Sup Forums, didnt expect such a reddit response to this..

Was thinking more along the lines of poison, but i know that rat poison takes way too long to kill dogs and arouses too much suspicion

Don't worry he won't tell anyone about the rapes, because he can't talk.

shoot dog, blame nigras

end yourself Sup Forums was never like this

:]

when no one is home, go somewhere quiet with dog and shoot it. bury it in a field or something and come back home. say you haven't seen the dog. they look but cannot find the dog. because it is dead.

Rape the dogs, rape the sister, mother, and skullfuck daddy. Then just knife the dog, and nobody will most likely question you anymore about that.

I'v tried to kill the family dog once, a s I gave it like three or four blocks of rat poison but they saw the stupid dog doin and the took it to get pumped lol

Hang yourself and it'll die since there'll be nobody to feed it.

steal your neighbors gun at night, shoot the dog, bring the gun back, go back to bed.

Kill yourself.

sleeping pills > river > lost dog posters > cry

Take dog on a high building. Jump from it and when falling whistle or call dog by his name, he will jump with you and problem solved. Nobody will suspect that it was a plan to kill the dog!

Just go and drown the fucker, say it ran away.

Let it browse b. Itll get cancer and die.

thats fucking disgusting dude

Soak a sponge with tomato sauce, if dog eats it sponge will cause a blockage and stay in stomach, eventually the deed will be done.

put chlorox in coffee
drink it