How did you lose your virginity Sup Forums ?

How did you lose your virginity Sup Forums ?
Who was she/he, when and how ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibn-hlsOoOA
youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I lost mine to Father Martin

I had sex

after one year relationship with my then gf now wife

Planning on finally losing it this weekend actually

There was one time I ate a full box of fig newtons, and well long story short my dick got stuck in the horses nose. And that's how I lost my virginity.

>How did you lose your virginity Sup Forums ?
By having sex with a 29 year old male, fucking and getting fucked.

>Who was she/he, when and how ?
My boyfriend at that time, back in 2015.How? Gay sex.I was 18 at that time

In my bed when I was 14 with my girlfriend of 10 months who was also 14

This is my own story, saved in a previous thread

Jimmy ?

Can you say more about it ?

more story ?

I came

Co worker after work I got in the car with her she said she wanted to talk drove me behind the building gave me the best blowjob ive ever had then I fucked her snatch it was amazing and quite unexpected.

How old were you ? What did she look like ?

Nice story. Got moar greentext ?

Go back to creepypasta

Wtf that was odd, oddly hot

Greentext ? Asking for a friend

my neighbor, we were 9 years old, I fucked him up the ass

Greentext ?

Wow, that's a story I want to read

>I came so hard

this chick. was my gf for 6 months then, lost our virginity on valentines day. she was 14 i just turned 20
so much blood..

>so much blood
Did you use a chainsaw to fuck her or, surprisingly it's because you dick is so big ?

More pics ?

>be me
>arrive at bf at the time house
>make out a lot, blowies and stuff
>i'm on my side, he's 2 times taller and bigger than a feminine twink like me
>he puts his wee-wee in
>i scream and roll in pain
>he stops, kisses me and comforts me
>i tried to top, his ass is too big and yummy for my little peen
>finally manage to get it it, I feel nothing
>go on for like 5 minutes, i feel nothing because I was on antidepressants
>cum in his mouth

Story ?

She was never very sexual, but I was very sexual. But in a loving sense. Well after 10 months of gradually taking it slow, little progress at a time, we eventually have sex. 4 days later she tells me she doesn't wanna be with someone like me. And because I had to make the decision to break up, it was my fault. All I hear for the next 7 months is "you used her" or "you fucked her then left her". Which was all bullshit. My parents find out a few days after but I didn't care. I loved her dad, but now they hated me. See, I have chronic depression and some other bad things and her family cared about me, whereas my father was an abusive cunt. About a week after it all her dad had a seizure and died. I still love the girl, but I have no shot anymore.

Found his father's playboy, pamela anderson issue
Then go play in nearby abandoned house
Our pee-pees go hard from the drawings of naked women on the walls
Joke about our boners
Fucked him up the ass for fun
He liked it, asked for more

He is married now

LMAO I know exactly what you mean about loud beds, God that shit has cock blocked me so many times

im pretty big, and her hymen was nearly completely intact
>go down on her for an hour straight getting her real wet fingering her to get her used.
>poke through hymen sevveral times to open it up more, she's in a bit of discomfort but tells me to keep going.
>this is it, slowly push cock in, she's in pain, tenses up, i lose my shit, pull out n cum all over her.
>wait a few mins, start going back down on her, same routine. Get hard again, try put int back in. she tells me to just do it, stop being careful n force in. i do.. she's moans somewhere between discomfort n pleasure. im all the way in. lose my shit again n nut inside of her. Pull out, blood everywhere. Have another fuck just an hour later. Bloodstains never got out of the mattress

Real hair color ?

In the back of a family van with a women 10yrs older than me. About 7 yrs ago.

I did that for ten years user

DADDY FUCKED ME WHEN I WAS FOUR
NOW I'M A MOTHERFUCKING DINOSAUR
AT THE STEPS OF THE VERY GATES OF HELL
No but seriously my dad fucked me when I was four.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibn-hlsOoOA

no, not at all

>women

*Woman

Ugh I hate fake blondes

Nice, how old is she on that pic ?

Oh god this is old
It was old in 2010 already

Wow, nice little chick

yip..
should be around 19 in that one

>Be fucking 21, not kissless virgin, but still, no fucking
>Move to Japan
>Use Tinder because why not
>Not really great looking but white, so that's a plus
>Agree to go out with JP girl because she likes to drink, and wants to get drunk
>Says "There's already someone I like, so jsut looking for friends
>Couple Bars/Resturants later, pretty much fingering her under the bar
>Says she's tired and wants to go somewhere to lay down
>Net Cafe next door

Long story short, fucked her in a net cafe, raw dogged.

Do you have pics of her when she was 14 ?

more pics ?

>This is my own story
Fake and gay

yeah hold on

>Living in japan
>fucking a not so great looking whit chick
What is wrong with you ?

> My sister.

I was 15 and she was 11 when i molested her. She cried and i told her to NEVER tell anyone.

After a year she told her teacher at school about it. It ended up with mom and dad getting a divorce, i got to live with my dad and she with her mom. social service was on my ass for years for this.

I still don't

Greentext ?

Then how would you like to lose it ?

I think he meant that he's a not really great looking but white guy

The autism is strong in you

This
Yeah, fat, but not blob tier. not a bad face, and I dress well so it makes up for it

>s
your fucked cunt

>fat
>dress well

You can't have both. Pick one, you filthy weeabo

Hey, my life story ainĀ“t for you to fap to.
I miss my sister and regret starting out this way.

Am quite disturbed and i force my partner to rollplay underage little girls all the time in bed now.

fuck i wish i was you, jeezus christ that must've been the best experience ever

I havent :)

Gave this girl an 8th of bud and let her "work it off" so to speak.

sorry bro.. they're on an old laptop that doesn't want to fire up.

I was 15. Started seeing my ex girlfriends best friend. Spoke about fucking prior to inviting her back to my place.
Got to mine, start by kissing, going down on her, then on to the fucking. Lasted about 10mins, she refused to take off her corset, but had no problem with me being nose deep inside of her. Fucked her once more after before moving on

>15
>corset

Suhhhh my virgin?

nice

that fantastic voice
youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g

it was lisa ann

I lost mine last week on Saturday at 1am. she was 17 and im 15. she accused me of rape the next day because she didnt remember consenting to it. becuase she took drugs and forgot shit. If the police believe me she make get some charges since im underage

Shes 18 in May**

Best and only i can do for now..

i was 17 working in a pub to one of the duty managers who was 34

>she was 17
>I'm 15
>charges since I'm underage
>since I'm underage
>underage
You fucking moron, she's underage too. Go fucking an hero to avoid chlorinating the gene pool any further. Fucking waste of flesh

So you're underage? Enjoy the ban faggot.

I'm not here to prove anything. If she was a virgin or not. Doesn't matter, had sex

Some emo chick I met on tinder, was very desperate at the time but she was pretty cute. 2 days later we were dating, she had super hardcore parents, wouldnt let us out of her sight. decided to watch shrek for shits n gigs when her dad comes in and says hes going to the shops and is going to be about 10 minutes. pretty much sprung into action as soon as he left, were both virgins so its fucking horrible. her brother wakes up half way through and she runs off. neither of us finish and this is all going on while shrek is fucking playing in the background. Shit sex but atleast I can say I lost my virginity while watching shrek.

in an empty cinema watching kung fu panda 2.

was some school slut

23, virgin...
Only played with pussy before I could get a hard one... When I was like 8.

Broke in to my friend's old abandoned house to make out with an older chick. She gets naked, let's do this. Man I thought vaginas are magical back then

That is so gay

Holy shit, nice story user

sure smells like copypasta in here

>i was 17
>she was 15
>friend of my brother
>wanted to fuck my brother but settled for me
>hung out with her in school alot, fingering her in the courtyard at our highschool
>went to meet her at a elementary school park near her house.
>got high as fuck
>got hot and heavy
>fucked her in a jungle gym/play area
>went back to her room through her window on the second floor
>fucked like 7 times after that

She turned out to be super slut. we lasted for like 3 months fucking every day. she pretty much gave me all the expericence i needed sexually that i use on other girls. glad my first was a slut cause now girls that i am with (the few that i get to actually fuck) say im a sex god.

What a chill guy you are.

Kek

Gay sex doesn't count, faggot.

Depending on the location in the world determines Age for sexual consent.

When I was 17 in a wood (couldn't afford a hotel)

On a rug, condom and lube on (she was as tight as fuck, even after orgasm - and she would pass out after she came) just getting started and she goes "There's someone coming".

Hard to soft in 0.5 seconds. And she was wrong, it was just wind moving the branches of the trees and bushes, but I couldn't get back hard for the second half.

Fucking sucked.