youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnX2y30DE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj3lgsKysjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>deadlifting with so much power you crash the grid

youtube.com/watch?v=iShZIycTmUA

tea in t minus 5 minutes

elsa

why so ded?

>that glorious feel when you remember that you're making lots of money every month and youre free to waste it on expensive shite that tastes good

Papa johns and good beer it is tonight then lads

got my buttplug in x

Got an essay due this week and I haven't even started planning, might just hammer it out the night before and throw a bunch of random references in it haha.

go on post pics x

in what?

>Meet the (almost) perfect girl
>ticks every single one of my boxes except for one
>has a bf
Any of you lads got a spare helium balloon?

if dubs you put it in your mouth

what's the difference between a Break statement and a Continue statement?

*listens to layla on repeat while posting goodfellas quotes*

break jumps out of the loop
continue jumps to the next iteration

hg kidy drmy ,r yjod

the bin

HOUSE OF LORDS

BTFO

Even though I'm on £30k now I still spend exactly the same amount of money as I did when I earned minimum wage for 20 hours per week. Just got a mental block on spending any more money than I absolutely have to. Don't think that's gonna help in the old gf department, but on the other hand at least I'll be very rich when I'm older.

4+Sup Forums /britleftypol/ is based
Has Sup Forums been raiding /s/ recently? seen a lot more pol posts there shame desu

how democracy works in the 21st century: keep having referendums until you get the result you want.

also

le boaty mcboatfaec xD

I'm up to shenanigans lads, got a girl coming over and I plan on putting my willy in her and giving it a wiggle about. Also considering recording the whole thing.

Did this once. Essay was due in at 11am and I just did absolutely fuck all until about 7am the day it was due. Hammered out the 4000 words with references and sent it on its way. Passed. Mates were fucking fuming at me because they spent donks on theirs and got a lower score lmao

Break statement terminates the code, continue just jumps to the next iteration of the loop.

cheers

Lemy (pbuh) fugged your wymun

democracy is MASSIVELY overrated

el debtANO

fuck off desk

>26 years old
>still haven't learned how to drive

direct democracy when?

where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Rip in peace lemmy.

this works btw.

its stressful, but works.

*Blocks your path*

doing your mam

Frankly with the proliferation of smartphones, we could feasibly have direct democracy now.

Experts appointed for 3-5 year terms on merit form legislation. You get a text when there's a vote, you choose to vote or not, then the outcome is passed by The Queen.

Sup Forums has evolved past such petty skirmishes as "raids"

It is just a underlying presence on every internet social grouping now, like radioactive matter slowly fucking up the internet by existing.

Any site you go on, you can see the touch of Sup Forums

>tfw making lots of money [avg salary] compared to what i was and learning to budget - or not have a large enough impulse to go through with a lot of spending

>lemon & lime vape

democracy is a terrible system desu

>vape

>referendums are dumb
>let's have more of them

bit stupid

reheating a tandoori chicken in the oven lads

my feet were properly pongy today

was working with a female colleague and could distinctly detect that pong

pongticity level was off the charts

Saw someone try to drive through a narrow gap at the same time as someone else. They clipped each other's wing mirrors off (fell on to the road) and one of them didn't even stop.

That's well bad that is.

need a transgender gf to snuggle with

Felt like an absolute king when I started earning 18k a year when I was 17. Got bored of it quickly though.

>direct democracy is bad
NO our current democracy is disgusting desu
It will all end soon

it's not endless voting that makes democracy great desu

A picture of my boyfriend, Ferris

Good lads, last time I stayed up until 5am boshing it all out but I only ended up getting 60%, mates got in the 50s despite them doing it earlier too, might as well start it now so I don't have to worry about it haha.

just cracked open a bear

im terrified of getting into an accident when driving. must be such a ballache to sort out from the second it happens.

Desklad is a fucking normie twat. Hate him.

Not the guy you're replying to but I'm on £16.75k at 23 and it's weird. It's not really enough to move out but at the same time I have like £500 disposable income each month. But I have no desire for material shite so I just dump it in the ol' cash ISA.

>brother only wants to talk about drugs and fighting

who?

Scared of learning to drive because I've spent my whole life "driving" in video games, so I consider acceleration binary.

Classic image

>tfw no qt bf

Farage looks like a cute bullfrog desu

It is.
Some prick drove into the back of me at a roundabout, so much hassle and bullshit to sort out with the insurance even though it was 100% his fault. My car got written off and I had to look for a new one

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39255181

hmmm, ah yes, scotland

Not having a drivers license is the true mark of the beta friendless autist

just took over 60 pictures of me erect willy on my new DSLR lads

big elephants can always understand small elephants

racing games use the right analogue stick or trigger for acceleration though

How would you feel if i told you i earn almost 3x that

TRIGGERED

prove it

hello
ive waited here for you
everlong

post some

Feel like you thought this was a real zinger of a post.

when??????

Indifferent. I'm a pretty big loser and do nothing to better my situation. I have accepted my fate as a drone.

>right analogue stick
???

>trigger
That's where the binary comes in. Need to go forward? Squeeze trigger hard. Corner coming up? Slam on brakes.

What went wrong?

also is it true that the Jews threw him to the wolves?

remember when (You)'s were briefly replaced with dotted lines lads
wew

drum and bass >>>>>>> house music

Honestly let Scotland leave. Just let them have their independence. And when they come crawling back we will have all that leverage.

ps3 and 360 triggers are analogue
before that racing games use the right stick for acceleration so you can only tilt a bit to get a small amount of throttle

Took a picture of my erect willy on someone else's phone when camera phones were just becoming a thing. Don't remember if I deleted it or not, but the next time I got hold of their phone, the picture was gone.

Dunno if they saw my willy and deleted it or if I did it myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnX2y30DE
CHOOOOON

richard of york gave battle in vain

The majority do NOT know what is best for them and there is absolutely no way of governance that will genuinely serve the interests of the people for any significant amount of time. You're working towards a lesser evil is all.

I'm a NatSoc man myself haha x

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj3lgsKysjg

>Right stick
They used X, you absolute lunatic.

Also, it doesn't matter if the triggers are analogue. My use of them isn't.

Jews all consider themselves superior to non-Jews.

fantasising about suicide all day

can't remember what this is a mnemonic for

he wanted some of that sweet sweet white privilege

they used both but you're a massive pleb for using x instead of the stick

if you hold me just right
you can never let go

xx