This morons presidency is falling apart faster than I thought it would

this morons presidency is falling apart faster than I thought it would.

think he'll resign or actually wait to be impeached?

>impeached?

Hurt feelings are no basis for impeachment.

This. People don't seem to know what impeachment is or how it works. It doesn't even remove people from office in the US.

he's too stupid to do the honorable thing and resign. He'll hold on 'til the bitter end, holed up in the white house angrily tweeting away....

I'm so glad he won. Americans couldn't elected bigger idiot.

I give him until June 9th.

That's 140 days, and he IS the Twitter president.

Kekked

if it passed in both chambers, it's actually exactly how presidents are removed from office

Fuck off shill

>0 days without winning

There's nothing to charge him with though.

cause you know

Do you? What are the charges?

I think Russia absolutely has blackmail on him. he's the president but he's still defending Russia and talking shit about America at the same time. disgusting. if he was clean he could tell putin to lick his blond taint but he doesnt. cause he cant.

Mmmm.... peach mint.

Honestly, I think there is a good chance he an hero's.

Well he hasn't been charged with anything so yeah actually I do know.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

>Well he hasn't been charged with anything
yet
see

False. We're talking about law here, not logic.

no we aren't you dipshit. we're speculating. this is 4chin not a court of law.

Okay, so what's the crime? Humor me.

I bet $100 on a 4-1 that he'll be impeached within the first 6 months. Those odds were just slashed, so I'm pretty happy that I bet on it when I did.

Fingers crossed.

You're retarded. Law requires evidence to charge someone. Absence of evidence = no impeachment. kys

>This thread
Inb4 no one presents an objective argument against Trump.

it doesn't though, because impeachment is not done in the courts. all it takes is the right number of votes in the house and senate. learn something.

Uh I didn't say this was a court of law. You can speculate under the right premise or you can sit there and circle jerk while having no idea what you're talking about. Your call, I prefer the first option.

What? So you're saying that congress doesn't operate through laws?

This.

Putin's troll face smile is out of charts

I'm saying Congress is not court. how retarded are you?

It is though. Name calling means you've lost btw, so thank you for conceding and sparing us the trouble.

Check out his latest tweet rampage guys, its hilarious. He's going tinfoil!

>he hasn't been charged with anything
why would I even try to explain the facts and issues to retards who will just scream "fake news. lol CNN." in response?

fuck off Putin.

you know what's funny? Nobody gives a fuck anymore. GJ murrica

it literally is not. no matter how much you stomp your feet. enough votes and he's done. your opinion is irrelevant.

ITT: more salty liberal europoors whining about how they're being bullied and the US is no longer there to bail them out

Keep em coming kids. It's hillarious how you sad fucks live your lives across the pond glued to your tv watching our politics when you don't even cross our mind at any given time in a year for anything at all.

>False. We're talking about law here, not logic.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

you people REALLY ARE FUCKING STUPID DEPLORABLE FUCKS.

my fucking god...

You've already lost OP by insulting. At this rate, he's gonna be your pres for 2 terms.

>doesn't realize major media is run by multinational corporations purely to influence the public, not inform it.

Argument for the sake of argument because butthurt.
No one has said shit about anything concrete but still angry and arrrgghh.

What a waste of energy.

I hope the guy the best of luck un his new job because the country he loves and trying to help is currently overwhelmed by fuckwits with mouths and no sense of reality.

Fuck your whining, get a job and do something to help otherwise stfu. This shits been going on for lim almost 2 years now. Get over yourself America, get on with it ffs

name calling is concession? u fucking wot m8?

what kind of grade school bullshit is that? the real world is gonna eat you alive kid.

Are you suggesting law and logic are mutually exclusive?

Lol, he's barely gonna make it to midterms and thats it.

Go ahead, Leftist swine.

Go ahead and try, we need a good old-fashioned civil war to wipe you effeminate cunts from the pages of history along with your Israeli overlords.

i was actually suggesting you are a fucking mentally challenged individual.

you literally entirely missed the point on both counts.

seriously bro, you best be good looking or rich cause you have shit for brains.

>nothing to charge him with
Yet

If it turns out that Trump and his cronies were colluding with Russia during his campaign, he's out... and then some.

And that certainly appears to be the situation
>has been praising Putin throughout his campaign
>at least Flynn and Manafort were in "constant communication" with Russia, and I imagine Trump was well aware.
>publicly encouraged Russia to hack Clinton (whether he was being sarcastic is irrelevant)

I live in the big boy world and I have an adult job with other mature grownups. What locker room do you hang out in?

#2TermsBitch

Just waiting for the burning of the Reichstag and the enabling act. Krystalnaucht is just around the corner fags. All you libtards will be on the trains right next to the illegal immagrants and soros.

See Civil War and WW2.

bet you thought there was no chance he'd get in in the first place

we're still winning faggot

2+2 = 4
you gigantic asswipe

see how your argument that name calling means someone can't be right fails at the slightest of tests? probably not. cause you're retarded.

Isn't Soros supposed to be some king Nazi to you people? Shouldn't you be sucking his dick if you believe that?

What are you babbling about? You aren't making points anymore.

>winning

yeah that's definitely the word

Hey man, the polls were right about the numbers, just not the electoral college.

Are you lost? What was your original point? Besides insulting a complete stranger. You must lead a very unhinged life.

again, why even try to reason with people who summarily reject any facts that don't come from Britefart or Info Wars? Its a waste of time.

sshhh... he doesnt know about margins off error.

you're going to trigger him.

>lost popular vote
>thinks they have a majority
>doesnt know the country is center left

Good luck with your second war of northern aggression moron.

do you act like a whiny little bitch at your big boy job too? bet you email and call HR weekly don't you? you're that little bitch that whines every time someone hurts your wittle feelings.

try reading maybe?

I'm the user you replied to. They're both garbage too.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men.

The wheel turns, memory becomes myth, myth becomes legend, and eventually legend fades until the age that created it comes again. This started with a post. Now, this post wasn't the Beginning, there are no beginnings or ends on the Wheel of Time, but it was A beginning...

The only person whining here is you. You aren't making any points and it's becoming hard to watch. I'm embarrassed for you.

Hello citizens. Just Your Friendly, Smart, Hard-Working President strolling through. You guys in the mood for even more winning? I've got plenty more coming your way. I know some of you are still salty, but I saved a seat for you on the Trump train. Don't be scared to come on over to the Winner's Circle. I'm not mad at you. You know you want to. Cmon.

moronic wank stain

You're both faggots, likely in your twenties, implying the other is in high school.

I don't understand why either of you are doing this.

never in my life would I think I'd see these completely-fucking-duped trump supporters come to Sup Forums and bitch about "name calling".

They are retarded. you know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.

My USDX shorts are ready.

keep wishing libtard
shit in one hand and want in the other
all your going to get is a handful of shit

Checked and you're right. I'm done. Other guy can keep circle jerking and slinging insults. I have shit to do.

You are past your twenties, on Sup Forums. Discoursing.

That council estate must be comfy.

I don't think either is very good at arguing. I went back 5 steps and couldnt tell who was on which side, because no one made any real arguments.

Cheeto Hitler: not my president

I WIN! Sup Forums AND DRUMPF BTFO!
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!
IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

AAHAHHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

After wars you lose a shit tonne of the conservative soldier voters, things swing to the left, huge economic boom, society enlightens, the right wing start to breed their numbers back up, we end up voting in another Bush, start another Iraq and lose scores of conservatives again. Its a beautiful cycle.

Man I remember when people posting here were capable of using actual logic and making intelligent decisions. Now it's just a bunch of edgy underage b& losers.

the real Sup Forums is fucking dead, close this shit down and let it go

>Thinks not being a liberal retard is an impeachable offense.

Found the left wing fucktard lol

Hitler could read, write, and talk at a higher level than 6th grade level.

Get your shit right liberal fag.

butt then wher wil socialy considrate kidz liek me go to btfo Drumpf?

I dont wanna go 2 pol is scarry

actually while you're a US citizen he is actually your president so...

Huge economic boom, society becomes spoiled, SJWs start pissing people off with idiot ideas, we vote in another Bush.

>ftfy

this this this this this this this this this this

>why would I even try to explain the facts and issues to retards who will just scream "fake news. lol CNN." in response?

LOL, it's working :DDD

Hey guys. Just woke up and I'm still President of The United States. About to prepare a fat glass of MAGA for your breakfast.

You forgot to call him a "cuck" and a "snowflake" dipshit. Oh, and why don't you mention "safe space" while you're at it. Trumpsters are fucking boring and clichéd now. Go stick your nose back up Trump's ass.

take it to Reddit cuck kiddo

Guess what happened the last time a president was going to be impeached...A trial!

my point is you're a bitch for thinking name calling = concession.

>I celebrate the deaths of better men than myself.
You are not anyone's countryman. What a corrosive mindset.

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

Was that some tasty bait you fucking cucks? Lol

fuck off shill. you lost

When will he start to herd in all the untermenschen niggers, gays and sjw's into deathcamps?

noooooo
everi1 agreas wiht me ther i wan 2 b edgie

another email to send to HR about someone being mean to you?

???? you realize the vice president (mike pence) is next in line right?????