Guy with a big beautiful dick here

Guy with a big beautiful dick here...

Ask me anything and contact me on kik @ scott4scott if you have any requests or want me to shock your girlfriend/crush. Will provided results!

Hannafaust

>that claw grip
>skeleton body mode

die already you pathetic faggot

Nice photoshop

Spread your butt cheeks and show your hole
no one damn cares about your so called ''big beautiful dick''
Asshole or GTFO

>want me to shock your girlfriend

yeah, no

that dick is either average or i'm huge

Yum

njjaz

katrintz

23neli

trace1998

selfsuck it

sophielafreniere

are you bisexual OP?

yardan747372qt

misszenobia

I have this question too.

I wish I had a decent size dick. I miss out on so much fun. If I sent a dick pic, I'd get laughed at

dont put yourself down user.
OP has found a nice angle for the pic.
Ask him to have a photo standing up straight: you will understand what i mean.

dubs require OP to show what he is like
Dont be fag

elizakate17

I'm sure he actually does have a big dick even if the angle enlarges it some. But the important thing is that big dick doesn't matter. I've known women that had big dicked boyfriends that hated it and literally every woman I've met that says she likes them is a bitch. That leads me to believe they don't really like it that much either and they're just trying to hurt men.

Disgusting dog dick. Remove that nasty faux-skin.

Pic?

Can i suck it?

Definitely. If his big dick guaranteed him having girls, he wouldnt be here begging for KIKs to jerk off his misery.

There is a possibilty that he is super ugly and cant get pussy so he is here

Exactly, my friend. He's probably a shit-tier lover who doesn't know how to fuck and only lasts 30 seconds.

Can you do a cock tribute for me

Stefydoll

trying to compensate for having small dicks yourselfs. kek

Whould you write the words "Alexander Hamilton" on your dick? If you do this, I will show my wife and give you her reaction. (She's at work, so I will have to show her this evening.)

Trying to compensate by knowing how to fuck? You must be a real wet blanket in the sack.

Op doesn't deliver

Hideyheidi

cold you snapchat as well?

Because that isn't his dick. It doesn't say Sup Forums on the time stamp, it's obviously not him. I'm sure he pulled the pic off tumblr.