Hey Sup Forums i just got chat restricted on league

Hey Sup Forums i just got chat restricted on league.
Here's the retarded reply,it's extremely broad since they literally linked 3 games in a row.

Do you think i deserved that ban Sup Forums? i'm a nice guy

yes you deserve it you fucking loser kys noob fag

Riot is doing a good job. I wish Valve would not hate the idea of handwork so much and filtered out some retards like you in Dota.

woah woah bro bro why do you think i deserve it i'm a nice dude?

>xd
>xd
>xd
You need to be over 18 to post here

Dota 2 is for retards,though.
Never playing that cancer.

>xd
>xd
>xd
>its funny
XD

Hell yeah. Thanks! I am happy asshats like you would not.

alright dudes off to play some more league i'll go check it after the game's done xd see ya guys in 20 minutes lol

Why you gotta be so negative smh such a cancer playerbase on dota 2

toxic. you deserved that ban

Am I watching a reddit thread or what

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO!!!!

skrub

Mozda kada shvatis da je to jebena igra i da bukvalno ne postoji poente da koristis chat neces vise dobijati bilo kakav ban.
PRO TIP:koristi samo pingove i shvati da se svadjas sa ljudima koje nikada neces videti u zivotu niti ces igrati ponovo protiv njih i da je tvoja komunikacija sa njima jednaka sakupljanju magle, samo ti mislis da radis nesto.

LOL and DOTA / 2 are games for tarded childrens.

Autismal little feygits play both these games.

You are an authentic flamer xD

wow people still play this shit game?

Bronze 1.....why bother posting

finally did a game guys we won too yaaay gg!! xddd

You are toxic as shit you asswipe, and stop using "xd"

Bro why so toxic xd?

it wusn't all negative i said thx xddd
ur mother is still a whore thou xdddd

u didnt say thx tho xd
but i accept ur thanx in this post so thx u xd

Really man? You actually communicate like this? No wonder you are bronze 1 mate, to get somewhere you have to play like a team member not some solo god that has ascended to be the new salvation of EUNE.

i talk like this to my teammates but im d3

Yeah,but,here's the thing,OP here.
It's fun doing this.
You have to realize that i have no actual need to "climb the ranks",i play the game to have fun. And there's nothing more fun than flaming. MOBA's in general are extremely cancerous and playing the game seriously is by no means something that i want to do. I play the game rarely as it is. I've played it since 2011 and i've unistalled it multiple times. If i actually wanted to get better i'd probably just communicate by pings and nothing else.

Poe's law my friend. No one thinks it's a joke if all you do is behave like you are utterly autistic on a permanent basis.

I'm supposed to think it's a joke,not them.
"I play the game to have fun",emphasis on "I"
Even if i seem serious in chat telling them to "kill themselves",i'm mostly chuckling on the inside.

If that is humor to you then by all means continue, messing with the adolescent faggots I enjoy just the same.. but don't you have better things to do than fulfill your dose of virtual aids in the low pits of LoL hell?

I got banned forever for being toxic, not even insulting just being sarcastic and etc. Can I have my acc back?

Learn not to be a toxic asshat, it doesn't help anyone.

I hope you had spent lots of dollarinos on that banned account you useless shit

Jew detected

>calling people retarded niggers in every other message
>complaining about restriction
>bronze 1

Get the fuck out

I have literally never seen anyone flame harder in my life and I've been playing in bronze since season 4, I don't know why you're confused that you got chat restricted

>every hero is the same
>has a dash
>3 hit combo
>control/tank ult
>when a new hero is released you dont have to learn anything about it

"gameplay"

go play a better moba, even fucking hots is better than this dumpster fire

What?
I get a permaban and i swear the 1% of you did. What in the fucking hell, and i didn't said racist shit.

maybe you should git gud faggot

You're one of those twitch faggots

xd
xd
LUL
xd

Go jerk off to hafu and get off b and computer games for a while.

The fact that you have this image saved to your computer confirms that you're cancer made flesh. Go fuck a cheese grater.

Boohoo chat ban. I got fucking 2x permaban for being toxic against trolls

Just to clarify, "why did i get banned" is a joke. I expected it,of course.

I'm obviously not.
I'm doing it for fun,it's F U N.
Stop playing games so seriously.

I know.
Also,in general,MOBA's are bad.
I play league because it's fun to flame.
I don't play it to get better at it.

You are obviously PL, no wonder you got restricted

>not PL
Don't barge in my thread without evidence!
I'm OP,therefore i'm a faggot,but i'm not PL,god no.

>it's not fun for me so i won't let it be fun for anyone else.

Shut the fuck up. You're the reason League is deemed the most toxic.

That's fine.
Call me a bad person,call me an asshole,i accept that.
And I AM an asshole. But i think you're taking games too seriously,ease it up there,sport.

Also,just to clarify,there's a mute button.
Mute buttons are there for a reason,whenever someone's trolling me just as i troll other people i simply mute him. Trolling/flaming/being toxic doesn't work if someone isn't replying. The mute button exists and it's a very useful tool.

For the record its pretty obvious that you're legit autistic just by the way you reply in this thread and the frequency of the replies, seek help my man

Meh quit playing when they decided that balance and new heroes were less important than new cosmetics. Still got a ridiculous amount of time out of it though

Why the fuck do you take Deathfire Touch on every fucking champion?
I see DFT Shaco, DFT Yi (Fucking why?!) DFT Ashe (kill yourself), DFT Warwick, DFT Rammus, DFT Mordekaiser, DFT REnekton...

What the fuck are you doing?!?!?

I hope you're trolling.
I reply because people like you imply things that quite frankly simply aren't true.
It's a joke,and i also have nothing else to do but sit here and reply to people calling me "legit autistic",which i guess is pretty autistic of me.
Good point.

I'm too retarded to change it,and i just sorta like the mastery. I don't make specific mastery pages for every champion,i just go AD or AP and i have deathfire touch on both,i'm a retard,that's true,but i don't take it seriously,either.

>ITT: 12 years old OP thinks he's edgy AF getting "chat banned" on autistic game

if you want to be toxic, at least do it right, faggot

hurdurr mi smo riot games

hurdurr mi možemo da radimo što nam kurcu volja jer ćete nam ionako pare davat

I quit multiple times as i said The game is sort of like a cancer,it always comes back if it gets eradicated. Also,quite a number of my "real life friends" (yeah,REAL life) play the game.

Yeah, you can fuck off. You probably blow ass anyway.

>inb4 "I could be pro but people are bad with me"

At least give me the chat logs!
I was gay enough to show you mine.

oy vey m9
read.

Are you really this fucking retarded?

Of course your going to get chat banned for this shit.

Toxic cunts like you need to be removed from LoL's community. I am sick of running into players like you every other ranked game that I play.

It's just a game at the end of the day

OY VEY M8

Also,i barely play ranked,i'm B1.
I might be a worthless retarded autistic 12 year old with no friends or life but i'm not that much of asshole to play ranked constantly since there are so many people actually playing the game seriously,check my match history,99% if not all games are normal 5v5.

enjoy

Oh, and I also sent an e-mail to Riot. I can't remember what excactly I wrote but it was something like "You can lick my balls, Riot. I already have a new account. Fuck you. Bye."

Honestly,it's not that bad.
I'd say i was a LOT more annoying and "asshole-y",if you got a permaban i have no idea on how i didn't get a restraining order from Phreak himself.

you dumb fuck

autistic eufag in bronze 1, ok dude lol

underage fag thinks its a permanent ban
its 10 games u faggot

yeeaah rito doing amazing job
that people like op have to troll in like 5-7 games and get reported for it, to get a stutid chat restriction, can still play ranked "amazing job riot, trully amazing"

Are you guys even trying ? I got 12 account perma banned and still like 15 that i can play on that are lvl 30u guys amateurs

you're retarded

I never knew LoL community had special snowflake status. What happened to freedom of speech? I guess 12 year olds can't handle words on a screen

samefag

everyone talks like this... if you answear then you get chat restricted... I learned this, riot is fucking retarded and there is nothing we can do about it
I just learned to shut up and mind myself even tho I wanna throw the fucker off a roof for being retarded

> uses "XD" in 2017
get banned all the way back to 2012 deviantart nigger

the team was just salty that they lost

100% deserve the ban for being a toxic cunt. Help your team learn, don't be an autistic fucking faggot about it.

U mad kek

Not really, but apparently you have some serious issues that you get that fucking mad over a game. Grow the fuck up mate.

Looks like you deserved it. And you should KYS. Maybe git guud while you're at it. Diamond master race.

Jesus horse rimming christ
You deserved to get IP banned not just chat restriction you cancerous testicle

This isn't OP,by the way.
That would be me. I'll reply when i see a proper insult since i've already "debunked" all of these unoriginal ones.

gj brozo

>xd
>XD
Well deserved OP

You were toxic in this game, and if this is a general representation, which it probably is, you deserve this shit. You haven't debunked shit mate.

bump

This shit seems to be some kind of mental deformation from plat 2

>2017
>still playing and flaming in autistic games
>XD

Here's mine bois. do u think i deserve it? Knowing that im part of a 0.0006% make me feel somewhat,special inside