>Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
>Monster Hunter 5
>Kirbys Dreamland Switch
>Punchout 2
>New Warioware
>Dragon Quest XI
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Animal Crossing Switch

Tell me, why aren't you getting a switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydoBmnrleoE
youtube.com/watch?v=kw_Bd-13YCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm not a faggot?

>says he's not a faggot
Faggot detected

Shit, he got me

I might get it, just a few months after it's out. See if I can find it on sale.

I have a Wii U and I use my old NES more than it.

because its fucking shit and all those games you listed are shit. enjoy your tablet nintend-fags

Because it's a shit gimmick

It's a 9th gen console (shut up with the "it's a hybrid/handheld bullshit, it replaces both the 3ds and the wii u") with the hardware power of a 7 1/2th gen console.
The only people who will buy it are parents for their kids, fanboys and morons who spend 300 bucks just to play 1 or 2 games.

Well that list gave me 22 reasons. You must be in junior high, because adults care more about the real world then then any up coming Gameboy game station.

The fuck is a "Ditty Kong"?
Fucking mong.

>another faggot detected

not everything is about diddy you mong

Didi!
DIDI MAO!

I don't see metal gear anywhere. Or street fighter. Or tekken. What about a new GTA? How bout a fight nights?

Di Di Nao,
Having to correct my self and shit.

>Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Now with Hard Mode DLC!! The game looks empty, pretty but empty.
>Super Mario Odyssey
Join Nintendo's most boring mascot, Mario in another platformer where he runs and jumps around. Are you having fun yet?!!?!
>Splatoon 2
Haven't played an online game? Jump in here kid!
>Arms
Can't wait to see this franchise fail due to another, shitty gimmick.
>2D Zelda
A 2D Zelda! No way! Remember Wand of Gamelon guys?! "My boy" lol! I'm trendy.
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
I can't wait to waste even more hours doing more shitty sidequests! It's a dream come true for a basement dweller like me!
>Pokemon Stars
Haven't ever played a Pokemon game? Don't bother, they're all shit.
>Bravely Second sequel
…So Bravely Third?
>Super Metroid Switch
Hahahahhaahhahaahahahahahhhahaa! As if Nintendo gives a fuck about Metroid.
>Platinum games working on at least 2 titles
And I bet they'll regret that when they wind up under-appreciated like Wonderful101
>Good Feel working on something
K
>Super Smash Bros For Switch
People still care about this shit series?
>Ditty Kong Racing Switch
It's like Diddy Kart but for the mentally handicapped
>Bomberman R
It's like every other bomberman game only with an "R" in the title.
>Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
Hey boys and girls! It's the remaster no-one asked for!
>Monster Hunter 5
Stuck in a dead-end job? Need some form of achievement? Join others in your situation and vent your anger by killing mythical beasts… for 500 hours you anti-social tard.
>Kirbys Dreamland Switch
Waste your money on a game which plays well but will have little to offer overall.
>Punchout 2
Now with an even fatter nigger.
>New Warioware
…people still think warioware was a good idea?
>Dragon Quest XI
Also out for the PS4 and 3DS
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
It's like Mario Kart 8 only this time we've added a ghoooost.

Nintendo have shit the bed. Again.

I work as a manager at best buy so I preordered this shit immediately. Even if I hate it I can resell it for double retail price

Nintendo exclusive titles give me ass cancer. Nintendo is the Disney Channel of video games because half of the violence is usually cartoony and family friendly. The other half is weaboo sword play. The games are fucking boring and hold true to the classic Nintendo feel that "if you've played one, you've played them all". Pokemon, Smash, Mario, all of the games Nintendo feature go through little to no changes in the area of game mechanics. So every installment is the same game with a different story.

And it's also the fact that Nintendo relies so heavily on its game list being almost entirely made of console exclusive titles. Playstation does it right with 2 or 3 good exclusives per any given console generation. That gets people to oppose Xbox. But with Nintendo it's like they're pushing way too hard at the fact that the ONLY WAY YOU CAN EVER PLAY THIS GAME IS BUY BUYING OUR PRODUCT. And it goes the other way around. It's really shitty to see a new console come out but "awwwh too bad it's nintendo" because you can't play anything but an exclusive or a fucking lego game on a Nintendo console.

I'm one of those morons, I'm a casual gamer. I own a Wii U and I use it for gaming far more than my Xbox one or my PC. Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and Mario party are the shit when I have parties or my family comes over.

Fuck those, Nintendo Land has been the most fun I've had in a while. Need to try Mario Party again.

Can't wait for my pre-order to arrive

I will never buy a Nintendo product again, my Wii U got that stupid blinking blue light for no reason right after the warranty expired. I barely even used it. They wanted to charge the price of a fucking new one just to fix it.

You spelled weeaboo wrong, therefore your opinion is wrong and you can fuck off. :3

Hey, I have nothing against morons. I am just saying that we shouldn't encourage Nintendo with their bs.
I myself once spent 350 bucks just to play Heavy Rain, but in my case I could have used the PS3 for pretty much all major triple A games as well, unlike Nintendo's consoles which are pretty much only used for exclusives.

>picrelated
recycled, re-branded, remastered, rehash ?

Waiting for a delux edit to be announced
Something like that Zelda themed Wii U, but for a game I like

Your autism is showing, but still holy fucking keke capping this

>first D-pad
"BULLSHIT GIMMICK!"
>first shoulder buttons
"BULLSHIT GIMMICK!"
>first thumb stick
"BULLSHIT GIMMICK!"
>first cross-platform support between console and handheld
"BULLSHIT GIMMICK!"
>first motion controls
"BULLSHIT GIMMICK!"

ima wait till christmas time to get one.....maybe

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=ydoBmnrleoE

Because none of the games in that list sound good.
inb4 pc masterrace

also, who tf cares is Skyward sword is getting an hd remake? That game just came out a few years ago... hardly needs a redo already. Spineless cash grab

the new nintendo is awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=kw_Bd-13YCk

Motion controls still suck imo, and the Wii U I personally thought was the worst system I've ever played with the worst controller I've ever played on. However the Nintendo switch looks really appealing. I'm down with a gimmick, just as long as it improves the product, which Nintendo hasn't done in some time.

He actually didn't say any of that. Argument dissolved.

You forgot the two most important titles, faggot

>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Fire Emblem for Nintendo Switch

Nintendo of America ruins Nintendo for me. I'm not purchasing anything that is subject to be butchered by censorship because of the supposed sensibilities of kids that aren't even buying their games and are instead calling me a nigger on Call of Duty.

I didn't say he did, ass burger. I'm illustrating how dumb dumbs have always had that same bullshit complaint every single time Nintendo or anyone else wanted to try some new feature.

I def gonna buy it, fuck the PC/FPS haters

You do realize that new inventions/feature might be good or bad, right?

Motion controls always have been a shitty gimmick that was forced onto 90% of all wii games.
Also yes, crossplatform gaming between handheld and console is also just a fucking gimmick, not a selling point. Nor should crossplatform play be a thing that is required to play something.
Everyone made dumb gimmicks, but most of them were either plain retarded and no one bought them or it was a gimmick specific to a game (like guitar shaped controllers for guitar hero and so on). Nintendo and all of its employees are retards for thinking that forcing something like motioncontrols upon people is a good idea. It's the same shit with the gay ass tablet that the wii u had and it will be the same shit with the switch.

>weaker then the ps4 xbone
>same price
>no 3rd party support after 1 year like every other nintendo system since the gamecube
>more forced gimmick shit
>70+ dollar controller
>shit battery life

the only people buying this piece of shit are the same retards that bought the wiiu.

And how are you or anyone else supposed to know if it's good or bad without ever trying it?

If you dismiss something like this without ever getting your hands on it, you're retarded.

>Oh You want to play a game you like
Well fuck you i think it's shit, nintendo sucks amirite?

Arguments don't really work like this

Something called "common sense" maybe? To be honest, I don't dislike the switch's design apart from the outdated hardware choices that intern make the switch perform worse and makes it have less battery life but other than that the switch could potentially sell well.
But yeah, common sense. The same common sense that tells you "hmm maybe it's not that good of an idea to make every game use motion controls" or "maybe we shouldn't include a fucking tablet with our console that is 1/3 of the whole cost, maybe instead let it be optional".

Lets face it. The wii u was mainly trash because it was underpowered af and nintendo chose to make a stupid tablet that has almost no battery life and increase the cost of the whole thing instead of let it have more power.
I am not saying that companies shouldn't take risks and try something new, but they should use fucking common sense and think about their and the competitors' hardware.

>Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Splatoon 2
>shit
>shit I've already played
>jrpg shit
>not Coliseum shit
>beta shit
>super shit
>kek'd shit
>dafuq shit
>not as good as melee shit
>shitty mario kart with niggers
>probably gonna be shit
>shit i can already play
>possible not shit?
>faggot shit
>never gonna be as good as the original shit
>yeah right shit
>garbage shit
>unnecessary shit
>nigger shit
Why the fuck did they need to make a new console for all this shit?

>that intern

There are cases, like with the Xbox One, where they potentially kill the appeal of the console by NOT including their predesigned gimmick.

If microsoft didn't pussy out and actually decided to release every xbone with the camera, more developers would've been motivated to actually develop using that new feature. Instead, now no one uses it and microsoft's out a bunch of money.

And why? Cuz faggot's like you used "common sense" to say "But that looks gay! I don't want it!" and fuck up a real shot at innovation.

This

If you are over the age of 18 and you still want to buy a Switch you are a sad faggot.

>says every teenage faggot trying to look edgy and mature

Kek u mad

Nope, just not a teenage faggot

ok - let me set this straight for you, with all due respect.

1. playing a game is all about having some fun for a while, them moving on to something different (different games, pussy, bars, etc)

2. nothing we buy "today" will satisfy point 1 above for too long - the time period of enjoying said game or console lasts only so long as we age and other options become available

3. Some people value money over having a fun experience - nothing wrong with that but you really have to introspect to see if you are such a person - "what would you rather spend your money on". I love playing games and value the fun I have playing a game much more then the money I spent on the console/game - more so because I know its temporary and I will move on in a year or two or three.

my personal experience with "failed" systems:

A. I bought a N64 just for Metroid Prime 1 and 2 and Zelda OOT - I ended up loving Mario64 too, but those four games made the entire N64 experience worth it to me. I dont think I played any other games on the N64, I dont regret buying the console for 4 games at all - but thats just me.

B.. I bought a Wii - i fucking LOVED playing "resident evil 4" on the Wii, it was a life changing event for me - I was sure controllers/joysticks were done/gone/extinct. I was wrong, but I was an amazing time when I first played that game on the Wii. Zelda was awsome too. I dont regret it.

C. I dont feel like typing more about it, but I can say the same for Saturn, Turbografix-16, Dreamcast, WiiU, etc ==== I've blown more at a bar in a night than I have on an entire gaming generation with a very small selection of games that have been much more memorable to me.

the above is why I will buy the switch - Nintendo has never let me down - I have wished they did more but whatever - I also have a PS4 and Xbox

Because there's no place left on Nintendo's cash-engorged, pulsating jew cock to stick my mouth on thanks to all you gibbering muppet babies

... Are you literally retarded? Dude, when the xbox launched/before that, we already had experienced the Kinect. The Kinect was pretty much disliked by everyone. Including the fucking Kinect 2.0 with the xbone at launch was the worst decision microsoft made.
And no, no dev would have made software for it, they tried that already with the fucking 360 and the Kinect 1.0 and it failed. It failed because it was overpriced, the definition of gimmick-y and didn't even fucking work half of the time.

If you actually think that the Kinect 2.0 and it's inclusion with the xbone was a smart idea, then please check at your local doc if you're retarded.

>implying the Kinect 1 was anywhere near as good as the Kinect 2

The Kinect 2 was a huge improvement, and if properly used, could've been a great feature.

Of course not every game should've used it, but to deny that there's any way such a feature could've improved a game just like any other gimmick is asinine.

> mrw this thread
> console peasants arguing over literal AIDS

It's like the special Olympics up in here, it doesn't matter which console is better you're still retarded

It's gonna be an underpowered peice of trash, Nintendo isn't trying to make the consoles they release any better they just stack more gimmicks on at the end. From a consumer stand point I just don't see the appeal of the thing.

see

This.
Also, this.

>hurr durr but you never tried it!!!1!!1111one1!
Two words. Power. Glove.
Nintendo has been playing with shitty motion control gimmicks since the NES.

PC
Master
Race

I've already played all those games. Most of them more than once on multiple consoles.

Why can't Nintendo innovate?

PC gaming is cancer.
And no, I didn't say it's inferior performance wise, but it's still literally cancer because it has as many if not more problems than consoles.

Basement
Dwelling
Retard

>implying I don't already have a PC and also might want a Switch

You forgot to mention the new Shin Megami Tensei game!

I wish I had the time to play all these titles. Nintendo Switch looks amazing!

>underpowered
>implying any non-autist buys a console for "power" when PCs exist

hardware gimmicks are literally the ONLY reason a thinking person buys a console, yet retarded faggots think they're a bad thing

Who cares about anything SMT related besides the persona games? Even the spinoff persona games are weak.

>Why can't Nintendo innovate?
They do, and that's a credit to them. However, it's just blind fanboyism to say Nintendo isn't into shitty gimmicks.

>NES Power Glove
>SNES Satellaview
>Virtual Boy Console
>64DD
>R.O.B.
>Wii nunchuck
>GC/GBA cross-link exclusives
>GBA e-Reader
>Game Boy Printer
>N64 trident

Better yet, Nintendo could be splitting that Sony market share right now, but instead chose to shoot themselves in the foot.

Are you literally retarded? Yes no shit. But the problem is that both sony microsoft and their fucking consoles exist. YES, being underpowered in comparison to them is a fucking problem you stubborn fucking retarded moronic nigger faggot.

KILL YOURSELF.

>hurr durr PC master race
I'll just leave this here...

>I have a powerful PC for when I want performance, and tbh the games I play on it end up not needing the extra performance. Like I own Titanfall 2 on both Xbox and PC...I notice no difference while playing. Sure, the framerate is a little nicer and the game is a little crisper, but in the heat of the action I don't go "wow I'm so glad that dude I just shotgunned in the face looks a little crisper than on my Xbox."

Eh, I enjoyed Nocturne and SMT 4.

I guess they can be a little dry, but I love a reasonably challenging JRPG.

look here you autistic-son-of-a-meth-whore-who's-compelled-to-suck-the-cum-from-every-festering-nigger-cock-he-finds, sony and microsoft's biggest marketing tool is what? To TELL KIDS HOW GREAT THEIR GRAPHICS ARE. It's the main thing every teenage faggot asked when they were about to release, and the only thing teenage faggots still argue about when comparing consoles.

Nintendo is the ONLY console maker dedicated to innovation. You can use an xbox controller on PC. There's literally no reason to own an xbox if you have a PC unless you're still a Halo fan.

Portable gaming is the one avenue PCs can't touch. Nintendo knows this and is doing everything they can to maximize that advantage with the Switch.

Learn to logic you autistic faggots.

>t. b-but N-nintendo a-am b-best WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How about just get a decent PC and emulate Nintendo games? You can even use the Nunchuck and other shit with it.

But can it run crysis?

>only reason

no, sperglord, exclusives are the reason you buy a console.

I'm not buying it because It's basically a glorified 3ds for $120 more

might just nab the wii u version of breath of the wild and wait until the switch has some decent titles before purchasing. since it's the new wii and it's the new ds it'll be around for awhile, even if it doesn't get popular.

>not reading what I said about portable gaming

I...
Actually agree.
Nothing they've announced sounds good enough to justify buying it.

i'm poor

Exclusives are the second reason, and if you think anyone's gonna buy an xbone or ps4 just for Halo or Uncharted, you probably ate paint chips as a kid. Nintendo kicks everyone's ass in exclusives too.

because I'm not a kid

>implying all these will be good

Because the titles launching with it suck ass and Nintendo refuses to support their own system with their own franchises.

WoW Legion My dude

because Nintendo is full of shit and couldn't meet demand yet again? I'm glad I couldn't preorder because I think I'm okay about waiting a couple of years when it has a better library and the upgraded version with better battery life is available. Nintendo is such a small, cheap company...if Sony was able to meet demands for the PS4 then I don't see why Nintendo couldn't.

so much this
they should just make their games for PC

put it in the doc dumbass.

Olga is SO nice.

Cant support nintendo after their decision to fuck me over with overpricing their games and then charging DLCs

in a way, nintendo compared to other consoles is like what apple is compared to pc.
they´re quite innovative, the original gameboy was a bit like the iphone.
not all of their products are big winners, the wii u was a clear failure.
i bought it anyway and i love super mario 3d world and mariokart 8.
i sometimes play together with my son, who is 6.
there really arent a lot of good, child friendly games oin xbox, playstation or pc.
i´ll probably buy a switch too.

Don't want to have anything to do with Jewtendo

that's every single game of late

no Melee HD

That depends. I'm not playing shit like Crap of Duty or Badtlefield

Kek, get a laptop then. Or an nvidia shield that lets you stream from your PC.

I just want it for Dynasty Warriors:Fire Emblem edition