Really makes you think?

Really makes you think?

No
No it doesn't
a real man would kill the other males infant
not raise it as his own
maybe that slut should have found a husband instead of opening her legs to any tom, dick or harry that walks past

womens heads are so deep up the snatch they actually believe this shit

Think what? Beta fucks?

I'm not raising someone else's kid.

Super cuck story, bro.
No amount of "social acceptability" will make failing your genetic program feel good. Even if you are starved for it.

Not having kids at all feels pretty good even though I'm failing my genetic program. This world is fucked anyway, so I'll take freedom and money over hoes and screamy little shit-makers.

If you post in Sup Forums, I don't think you have a very good genetic program to begin with.

It takes a real lady not to be in that shit predicament in the first place
If women want a good man maybe they should start by being a good woman

All kids do are eat perfectly good food and turn it into the shit while forcing you to give up on your hobbies and dreams to support them and remain perpetually broke while they don't even appreciate it, I don't see how anybody would ever want one... especially one that's not even yours.

You can go all hedonistic, sure. Not when you are helping someone raise their child though.

Choosing to keep your own money doesnt make you hedonistic. I don't have kids but I don't spend all my money on dumb shit, I spend it on essentials and save the rest, every few months I splurge on something ridiculous to keep myself entertained.

so this new man is going fuck this old mans wife and daughter sounds like a good break to me.

So,what are your goals in life? Besides "keeping yourself entertained". If it is the only one - then it is hedonistic.

Alpha as fuck.

Not him but I plan to save and invest enough money to retire at 35-40 depending how well things go. You can't do that with people depending on you.

It takes a dip shit with low self-esteem/worth to take care of someone else kids. There are better options out there.

that picture looks like that man and woman are having sex with her underage son that loos gross.
i guess this new mans name is subway jarid.

And what are you planing to do then?

this and only this

How fucking unrealistic can you get... the child is not black!

Travel, keep in shape, fuck younger women, enjoy life. Men I know in their 40's with family are miserable and in debt even after working for +20 years.

Fuck that. Those fucks have to bust their asses for some ungrateful shit just to get laid. I'm married and have 0 kids and get laid constantly. Blow jobs are tossed around like hot cakes. Yet, my acquaintances who are caring for those kids complain about constant droughts. Why the fuck stay?

This is the same thing Tom Sawyer did to trick those boys into painting the fence for him.
>Boy, it's so fun painting this fence, it's a real privilege
>Not many people are trusted with paintin' it
>Katy really likes boys that paint fences

/thread

It takes a strong man to clean up someone else's mess? Well it takes a stronger man not to make the mess in the first place.

Also I thought this was the era of "I don't need no man", so if you step in and help this empowered single mother all you're doing is oppressing her, you beta shitlord. You white knighting cuck.

Fuck that shit. I married a woman who can't have children. I don't want my own, I sure as hell don't want anyone else's little shits.

This is literally hedonism
Same as I said to this guy. Jeesus Christ, how are you planing to save enough money for 30-40 years of spending if you can't follow a line of argument like half a page long?