What kind of sextoy should I get my girlfriend? Any recommandations?

what kind of sextoy should I get my girlfriend? Any recommandations?
pic related, its her.

Can't go wrong with a magic wand.
Shit will make her cum in like 20 seconds.

I recommend hand cuffs as well since 10/10 women like to be dominated. Don't ask, just do.

Simple dildo to start off with. Make sure to buy it from a trusted site.

Just anything big that vibrates.

I was thinking about either a Dildo or a Magic Wand. Don`t know what to go for..

I volunteer my dick

haha :D

get her a fuckfriend duh!

A treadmill

moar pic please

I got a Chinese knockoff of the magic wand, it works wonders.
It's almost annoying how well it works for women when you've got this meat dick hanging there that was made for the job....

But to be honest, I've been using the thing myself for quite a bit too and it's amazing. When you put it on that sensitive tip of your dick it's amazing, it's truly different to jacking off. I think it might feel like what a clitoral orgasm might be like. It's amazing.

The Chinese ones with built-in battery keep breaking though, I'm thinking about getting one that's a vibrator dildo so I can also put it into her pussy to tease and eventually push my dick in, you know. Seems like a good idea.

>Don't ask, just do.
Unless you're in college, in which case you may end up in front of a kangaroo court.

Honestly if you want an amazing experience stick a vibrator in her ass and fuck her.

if dubs, dragon dildo

OH SHIT

She doesn't want to do anal unless she can also put a finger in my ass. I know that's supposed to be pleasurable for men with the prostate and all, but..... no. No stuff in my ass, please.
But thanks for the suggestion.

A treadmill

So violet wands are fun but not for first timers and is definitely not to be used as a dildo.

What you are looking for is called a rabbit. They go for around $120 vibrate squirm have the lil pearls in them and have a built in clitoral stimulator that looks like rabbit ears.

Be warned, once she has one you'll never be good enough.

virgin

12" black strap-on cock.

But seriously, Hitachi magic wand knockoff, or something to spank her with. You gotta spank that booty.

Yeah I bought a dildo from a site I didn't trust once. I ended up getting a doldi instead

Rabbits are for women who need sizeable penetration for stimulation. ("size queen") Most women will be happy with a wand which has a vibrating tip.

Although the tip with little dots looks more stimulating, every woman I've been with complains it hurts to insert. They all just prefer a fully smooth wand.

you div, let her put a finger up your ass, it won't be bad.

then you can fuck hers, sounds like an easy trade

Shibari Mini Wand. Its like a mini hitachi. Cheaper too. Shit is fucking cash. My girl squirms like a fucking worm using it. It's unreal. It's on amazon as well so thats a plus.

OK, so get a dildo that vibrates. Make sure you try to match the size of your own unit at first, bigger comes later. I went with an 8 inch to begin. The first time use was fund but the second time I decided to go in with my cock at the same time as the dildo. She loved the feeling of two cocks in side her.