Itt:

post your favourite album, others make assumptions about you

you have great taste, OP, and are a sensitive and thoughtful human being.

>we're all gonna die ;_;

this is not my fav album but I genuinely love it

you like to masturbate when other people check your texts
you work at a farm

you think about death more than you should
you don't care what critics think, which is a good thing

You're a quiet and sensitive person. People might often think that you are really introvert or boring, but you're chill

Chill and friendly

Caring and loyal to your friends. Really passionate about things you like and believe

Is vegan but would do anything to have meat at times

Exclusively wear Urban Outfitters

You're kinda feelsy

You've lost someone close to you and occasionally think back to them in quiet moments

You're quiet and keep to yourself but are raging inside.

This album holds a special place in your heart because it reminds you of what you were going through the first time you heard it

You are frustrated inside

Virtual reality doesn't phase you when you're living real life

Stuffs meat in pants pockets to eat when nobody is looking

wears neat boots

You are sensitive but all around a good guy and your mother is bipolar.

You notice your drugs of choice don't give you as much of a quality high as they used to and that's making you worry about other things not having the same effect, like friendship and love.

likes to talk about "deep" subjects way too much
too much time spent in clothing stores

you're a scary dude...

or that's what he wants people to think

The Sacramento Rant portion is a totally off the rails banger. Fantastic. You've got a good fashion sense with streetwear.

You have commendable emotional and artistic sensibility. Did you like Paradise Valley by the way?

you haven't listened to all that much music

you're waiting for the next big revelation in your life to take you past this rut you're in although you're not aware of any of it

You like to think you're dark, deep and a bit dangerous, but you know you're not, and you know no one sees you that way either-

You think people see you as le quirky xd but really the most extreme reaction you usually get from people is along the lines of "damn he's getting old"

This went from like, ways people may relate to their favourite album to borderline personal attacks. This was a comfy thread :(

very zen, doesnt fuck with many people but is happy that way (amazing album btw)

probably not as edgy as people on the internet think, great taste regardless

youre not super emotional, but youre in touch with your emotions

fuck you

would you believe me if I told you it's actually more the opposite and I'm not thrilled about it

no

You have a dead parent.

You smoke too much weed, it's not reallyva problem but you're not really getting anything done either.

You miss high school.

You like hallucinogens.

You have unresolved identity issues.

You're quiet.

you used to skateboard but kinda hate that scene now

you're older than you act

You smoke

romanticizes his own sadness

has a unique dress sense, does drugs recreationally and it sometimes makes him sad

what this guy said. great album though

white as snow, but is a stereotype of indie culture

gets said thinking about childhood

You're afraid of your parents dying.
tfw no gf
You're suffering an existential crises

you're mature for your age

Can't tell if you're being ironic or not

you are a good hearted person and strive your best to be morally and spiritually positive but don't believe in any organized religion. no im not projecting ;>

You have troubles talking to girls
You went through a shitty superiority complex phase when you were a teenager
AHHHHHH
You're fun to talk to
You like to be alone
You like drugs
You've thought about a lot of things a lot
You also have troubles talking to girls
It takes a lot for you to cry
You wish your high school experience was different
gay
You like this album because it articulates emotions you've struggled with

quiet, yet sometimes accidentally assholish, but doesn't try to

has cried several times to nude. I have too bb

is getting a pretentious degree, or is aimless

13 year old suicidal girl

Weird fishes even more GOAT song

>quiet, yet sometimes accidentally assholish, but doesn't try to
Right on the dot lmao. But I'm p sure it was mostly because of my assholish post

what's your favourite track on here, fellow destroyer fan? I assume you are very emotionally driven and find beauty in spontaneity.

you appreciate the generation you were born into because of all the possibilities it has to offer, i assume

you're probably a recreational traveller, though i can't see you taking hikes or anything along those lines

now you take hikes

do you like cartoons? or anime? i'd imagine you do.

wishes for days where apathy was acceptable

lol. I bought my Glow Pt 2 from Phil Elverum himself. If you haven't seen him life do so

>Favorite track
Gotta be Kaputt/ Bay of Pigs. I have never listened to anything else by Destroyer all the way through...

Poison Season is probably my least favourite, I'm big on This Night and Rubies. However, none of them capture the same sound as Kaputt.

you like a good cry once in a while. You think most people are dumber than you, and you're really quiet, which a lot of people see as rude, but you're genuinely nice to most people. you like looking at nature.
You like pot a lot. you play guitar pretty well and you slay mad puss because of it.You dress well. You're really chill and easy to make laugh
you're 16
You chain smoke. Women have been a downfall of yours more than once. You stay inside most days.
You've wondered for a few years, really fucking unsure of the future. Sometimes you look at a field or a forest and start crying. You have a good heart but can be a dick sometimes.

fantasizes about relationships a lot but knows in the end you actually want to be alone

HI dad

bump

guess personalities faggots

you have lost somebody very dear to you somewhere along the way.

you're lonely as fuck and cry at night thinking about how you will never get a woman who understands you.