IT'S COMING

IT'S COMING

holy shit give it a rest.
besides, you KNOW GKMC was his last good album.
He's a one trick pony

we wish

will his reign on the top be short like leprechauns?

>King of Limbs is just the first half
>Turbo Grafx 16

Except TPAB was better than GKMC....

...why...does...reddit...talk like...this...god...

........god........... ....... . . ............

nah man I don't think DAMN sounds a lot like TPAB or GKMC or S80. It's not a throwback/tr00 h1p-h0p album, it doesn't really have a huge concept or a story, it's his most straightforward yet and I guess his most commecrial in terms of the production

reddit isn't the only place that uses ellipses you inbred cunt

four dots isn't an ellipses it's a sign of retardation

Good thing I'm on Sup Forums and don't have to worry about whether my ellipse use seems retarded.......

go grade some papers ya fuckin nerd

I thought you guys knew music better than Reddit. Clearly not if you think GKMC is a better overall album than TPAB

Sup Forums's always thought GKMC is better cause it is, fuck reddit

>TPAB
>everyone on Sup Forums crying about how there's all this spoken word shit and where are the fucking bars
>DAMN.
>everyone on Sup Forums complaining that it's pure no frills 10/10 rapping and needs some conceptual bullshit to be worthwhile

nothing will make you fuckers happy

Untitled Unmastered is better than Views

GKMC had all the bars in the world and still told one of the best origin stories of all time

too bad it is riddled with mediocre tracks

>bitch dont kill my vibe
>poetic justice
>swimming pools
>real

>all 4 of those tracks would get you laid

duh. views blows

real and compton are the mediocre/bad tracks on gkmc

The songs on GKMC didn't stand on their own nearly as well as DAMN. Its best song is 9 minutes long.

I don't get why people need to fantasize about some other half of the album to think that DAMN. is a respectable followup to Butterfly. It focuses on pure writing and rapping over meta conceptual stuff. And it completely delivers on that front, I can't imagine somebody seriously arguing that any of the previous albums had as many bars of such fire as this.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

wait, there are people that think gkmc is better than tpab? how does it feel to be so very, very wrong?

I mean, Future did a double album just recently, and the two albums were released a week apart. W-we still h-have a chance, r-right guys?

Fucking wrong

idiot

Damn...

>people
with an exception or two it's an obvious case of samefaggotry

wtf

I think every song except for Compton was excellent. Just because something sounds poppy doesn't mean it's automatically bad.

TPaB is overstuffed, I think