Wwyd... Violent edition

Wwyd... Violent edition

Replies get replies
Lefty and mom

It's dark and grey out... A woman walks out of a building; she is blonde, tall and attractive.
>She looks like a good candidate for my plans... I need to prepare my items.
>In the back of an old beat up van... I begin the preparations. An old white rag doused with cloroform, rolls of duct tape, sturdy ropes, and a knife.
>I drive ahead to the alleyway she was heading to... It was fairly long so I knew that I had time to hide.
>As I exit the van I quiver with excitement... I've always wanted to do this... I crouch down behind a dumpster waiting for the moment.
> The dumpster stench is almost unbearable but I focus on the reward.
>Just a few more feet till I strike... I ready myself to leap out.
>I leap out and hold the rag over her face... She fades into unconsciousness.
>I drag her limp body into my van... Then I bind her with rope and duct tape.
>Tell me if you want more!

Anyone?

I'd give her fart box a very aggressive tongue thrashing

Bump

bump for cuter girls worth slaying.

I would violently put my penis inside her vagina.

Wife

If anyone wants her motherless let me know

I would rip that dress up off of her and lick her ass until she screamed. Then just fucker her doggy style until she cried. Also thumb in the butt of course

Piss on her

I would hang her from the ceiling by that tie and have her give me a foot job as she chokes to death.

more pls

Chop her up in to fuckable stew, serve her in that bowl.

I'd stand up while her bodies still twitching and convulsing, and shove my rock hard cock up inside her. This would take the weight off her choking and a how her to gasp and struggle a little bit as I finish, then leave her hang there again with her piss and my cum running down her legs, soaking her stockings, and dripping onto the floor below her.

She might be too hot to let go with a simple hanging, I would cut her down then shackle her to the wall. I'd slice a nice side hole in the side of her abdomen, then start round two of fucking her. Now I can reach in through the hole in her side and jack myself off while inside of her.

She struggles more during this, I let go of my dick inside her and instead go up and wrap my hand around her fast beating heart, blood is now pouring from the wound in her side. I think about ripping her hear out but that would still end things too fast for her. Instead I grab on to some of her intestines and start pulling them out through the whole in her side.

Wwyd

Start with snapping the blondie's neck to kill her instantly, then kick the racket all they way in, impaling the brunette. She still alive, screaming, bleeding. Grab her head and slam it to the wall, while pulling the racket out to fuck her bleeding pussy. As I fuck her hard, I'll keep slamming her head, till it's bleeding and cracked. In her dying moment, I pull her up and kiss her for the last time, then the final slam to crush her head.

she looks young and innocent, you got any more of her?

Sorry no, il try to creep shot her, nevet had a chance

do you kik?

Nope, why?

oh, i like your style

Are you the one of the commenters, violating the girls?

One on the right is cute, I'd like to chop her up and use her head as a fuck toy.

not yet lol

I have a thing for school girls, got any showing off their legs?

Pick the girl and wwyd?

Anyone want to take this to Kik? I have a set we could talk about raping and killing her in a bloody bi slaughter

Those are hot, any of them in leg ware (tighs, long socks, stockings, etc) to go with the school girl look?

Which would be more likely to volunteer for a talent show. I have an idea where one goes into a dangerous magic trick that goes horribly wrong.

Would any user do her? She's a fair-breast petite

I'd kill her with a belt while I fucked her from behind. She'd realize only when it was too late that I was actually going to kill her.

Id fuck her anus until she starts squealing.
Is there more of her ass and preferably some asshole closeups?

Go on...

french Anna-Laure

go on

immawanker

you could at lest do wwyd

On the right

Have both their tits though
Will post for good stories

moarr

Checked

Bump

Fucking her cunt while slapping her tits and face. Once I am done using her as my cumdumpster.

Now, this 22 yr old frigid prude.
Tie her down in a forest, pour honey on her tits, and inside her cunt, and leave her there and see what happens.

fuck her, then before i cum, pull out and glaze her tits and face.... then make her rub my cum into her tits like its moisturizer., then tie her hands behind her back, then take her outside, pour some cleaner on my walk way & get her to clean it by scrubbing it with just her tits.

this virgin prude?

missionary with lots of kisses on the lips

nice legs, wish she had some more hair though. She might be another fun one to squish.

got more of her?

Sorry nope, but pls do wwyd

The amount of fail in this thread is astonishing.
How hard is it to understand, you want replies.... post a reply to someone else.