Stupid little girl

so smol

What's that from?

that I would pump my cum in daily

would pay her to be my whore

snapchat

here ya go nignogs

moar nigzzzz

She's 13 years old. Sick pedo fucks. Sage and burn in hell.

that's a body of a woman in her 20's

fuck off

> (OP)
>She's 13 years old. Sick pedo fucks. Sage and burn in hell.
Lol at saging this. Underage shit is what made Sup Forums great back in the day. Not all this faggot rate dick, trap faggot and cuck shit that gets posted nowadays. Dont even get me started on the closet cut/uncut and black dick homos. Fuck Sup Forums is full of fucking faggots nowadays.

post the nudes

what is this an image for ants?

Snap name?

not anymore she not

can't

I will get banned or worse...

What could be worser than b&?

I agree user. Sup Forums sucks a fat one these days, I was never into the underage shit but it was part of proper Sup Forums, not this utter shite that is here now, there are more dicks than tits, gay as fuck. And as for the cuckold stuff, ffs these boys need to grow a pair. Cunts, all of them.

Anyone that wants sexual relations with a 13 year old should die and then get V&

arrested

her tits are amazing and her ass too. she is sending pics and vids for pay

trying to fly her in and fuck for a weekend

she seems game

Isn't there still parts of america where you can marry at 12 or 14?. Such a backwards country......

You need to die

Christfag, eh?

You're not even a white knight, you're just a shitstain. Fuck off Sup Forums.

yeah. how terrible a fully developed woman wants to fuck for money// oh nooooooooooooooo

also 14 is age on consent in my country

> (You)
>I agree user. Sup Forums sucks a fat one these days, I was never into the underage shit but it was part of proper Sup Forums, not this utter shite that is here now, there are more dicks than tits, gay as fuck. And as for the cuckold stuff, ffs these boys need to grow a pair. Cunts, all of them.
Yeah i find myself going here less. And every time i do go here it's dick flying around lol. To honor the old Sup Forums they should at least make it underage dick i guess lol. But whatever. Sup Forums was never any good, but a lot less faggoty then now any day

What's her snap or insta then?

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

V&

Classic Roody Poo

wasted quads

Just like your mum

quad quads

That says a lot about you.

Being attracted to a developed teenage girl is perfectly natural. That's why they developed the term ephebophilia to distinguish people who are ONLY attracted to teenagers

Do you even know what roody poo means, faggot?

does she have nudes?

She's thirteen

She's like one of those white trash girls that always dated the older guys, looks older than she is has nice tits, ass and brags about smoking weed and drinking too much.

One of my buddies dated a girl like this when he was 16 she was 13 and when they broke up she'd still come around and hang out. Ended up fucking her and stuck my finger in her ass.

so?

ITT: Pedophiles

either post her nudes or fuck off faggot

She'll die from overdose before 18.

She has an iPhone. Maybe someone can get into her iCloud account.

Mods are probably watching this thread and would simply delete it.

on it

I wasn't going to jerk off, but you've made a solid case.

Lol, nice doomba

eww surveys

I wish somebody had cashed her ousside and punched her wigger face in.