Is their any way I can restore my skin tone?

Is their any way I can restore my skin tone?

Pic related: My leg and my arm

my arm and my face are like your leg, it obssess me everyday of my life, you are fine user

You're leg is skinny as fuck.

kys

>cut off leg
>put into sun
>cut off arm
>put into cloud
>???
>profit

bleach to unnigger your hand

I want to get paler nigga, tan isn't a thing here

i haven't seen that gif in 5+ years
thanks user

but you jew , niggerskin protects from skin cancer

eat copious amounts of your own shit

stop going out side normie.

you are welcome
every fucking nigger wants to unnigger itself. accept your jungleskin and live your life. go find a flock and start reproducing. the internet is not a place for you.

wtf are you talking about , hes already pale like a dead vampire

hahahhahahahahaa look at his leg
shame

SHAMEEEEE

>leg pale
>arm sandniggerish
dont tell me this is a product of mixed breeding? or some human cow shit

Once you go black, you never come back.

Ginger here, whitest of the whites

Go around in public with no pants and a shirt instead of the other way around,

restore? other than going 100% cave dweller or wearing long sleeves and gloves at ALL times, No. and incidently, 7 years minimum to fix it,
Those legs are "are never exposed to sunlight in life" pale.

My arms are browm, my face and torso is yellow, my legs are white. I don't even know what I am anymore

arm is suntanned from short sleeves and thin shirts failing to filter UV, leg is Jeans and thick trousers pale.

What about bleaching and all that?

you are the same as
Except your face and torso are just Less tanned but still enough to result in off colour.

Put on shorts and long sleeve shirt. spend time outside in sun.

Doesn't work on actual tanning, especially not over any real length of time, the arms will just regain the colour because the "problem" hasn't be solved. and melanin would still be in the cells until they are swapped out naturally

i run in shorts pretty much daily for years now
and my legs are still pretty much pale as fuck
even in the summertime
something about pigmentation and such

Didn't read the thread i see, OP wants to make arms pale like legs exclusively, which you have ommitted the part where it needs to be a Thick long sleeve shirt.

Take a litre of concentrated sulphuric acid. Dunk your arm for approx. 10 mins , it might burn a little but your skin tone will be lighter. Do it again for 2 mins if u need to get it more lighter. Trust me I'm an Asian chemistry major

What about all those melanen reduction surgeries?

if we are willing to resort to surgery Skin-graft/replacement would also do it, however i HIGHLY fucking doubt user is asking for advice on which extremely expensive procedure to get cos those surgeries are ALL steep as fuck

Op here, I used to be much darker when I was little. Living in colder regions right now so hopefully would get paler by 25(18 right now) but tell me more about these surgeries, how much do they cost and how does it work?

melanine reduction ones work by killing the production cells in your skin, the grafts they take pale corpse and replace your skin with theirs, or uses pale skin off say your ass or other area's you actually keep covered.

Price depends on where you are.

Seriously, thick long-sleeved shirts and gloves are your ONLY answer for long term, without gloves you get dark hands and light arms, with thin shirts you keep tanning from the filtered but not blocked UV

There are MANY such surgeries that would do the job, but again it's only temporary.

How dark is this by western standards?

Just a healthy tan