Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
is it a bad idea to develop feelings for someone that you live with?

yes. Don't shit where you eat is the general rule.

Yes.
Never get mixed up with someone you live with, work with or go to school with. Never shit in your own back yard.

everybody has feelings for their mom at some point OP, it's pretty normal, you'll grow out of it

Yes.

If they don't share your feelings, then yes.

but i can tell they're keeping it quiet like me and not saying anything

/thread

We have these rules for a reason buddy. Feel free to find out for yourself why there rules came into existence tho, have fun kek.

10 keks youre a fat virgin Sup Forumsirgin who thinks a girl playfully flirting wants your dick

yeah i know, if shit goes down it could break up the entire house

banging a roomie is the best fucking thing ever. go get your dick wet- after all, what's the worst that could happen?

oh no where would you live who would you play xbone with what an awful awful tragedy that would be in your young lives... ffs negro grow a pair and fuck your roommate

your dad wouldn't be understanding? maybe if he banged your sister first he wouldn't be so bad about you and mommy

SHOTS
F
I
R
E
D

Have fun losing friends over something as fickle as a woman. When will betas learn.

>inb4 OP gets shut down anyway

awkward

You are falling for your mother?

>will betas learn

um, beta is being too shy and worried to ever get laid

alpha is fucking her anyway and not letting her bullshit destroy your friendships

lets try to keep it straight kids

user cucks his stepdad the Sup Forums story

picture unrelated

> 722525074 is a 40 year old dried up junkie that once played in a band and is now sucking down 5 packs of newports every day while getting drunk and bumming his trailer park neighbor for rides to his ex gfs house whose current meth dealing boyfriend tells her to use as a mule

Fuck off white trash beta

Friends
>Support
>Access to other social circles
>Can grow into a strong bond that lasts a lifetime

Women
>Flakey
>Will destroy friendships just see if she has the power
>Guy friends always competing over her
>Will fuck up your shit if you wrong her
>Will leave anyway and be replaced by the next vag

Friends > women, always

touched a nerve did we?

you didnt deny it

how can i be butt hurt if im not op and im right about my assumptions?

No, beta is putting pussy on such a high pedestal that you're willing to fuck up your life and throw away valuable friendships just to get your dick wet once or twice.

Have some dignity, you thirsty fuck.

>Will destroy friendships just see if she has the power

spoken like a true MGTOW

so in your scenario the beta gets laid and the alpha sits and plays vidya with his m8s?

Lmao MGTOW is for pussies who deny their own biology. Staying chaste is not a solution to the problem, nor will it help you psychologically. The trick is to fuck women but not let them influence your life. In practice for me that means simply not giving up your commitment, and settling for FWB's over regular relationships. It's pretty much like petting cats. If you get scratched it's your own fault, because you knew it was in it's nature.

No, in my scenario the beta gets laid a couple times, then the inevitable drama fucks his shit up, and he deserves it for being too stupid to keep it in his pants.

The alpha thinks to himself "naw, dawg, tons of other girls out there, shit's not worth it", and chills with his bros, then goes out and bangs bitches off tinder instead.

how many bitches have you banged off tinder again?

well your continued replies sure make you seem butthurt

and I'm 43 so you're wrong anyway

Other user here but
>Implying it's difficult to get laid on tinder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been in a relationship since before tinder existed. Nice try, though.

stfu retard.

>Settling for one woman
>In the 21th century

What's next, you gonna marry her and knock her up?

He thinks it is because he's the sort of beta faggot who thinks pussy and getting laid are the most important things on their planet. We all know dudes like that can't pull off tinder.

>being this jelly

I can smell the Cheetos from here.

Said dudes have 0 game. I know a guy who's always whining on tinder to other chicks that he gets ignored. Way to shoot yourself in the foot. I've fucked a girl who he has gone out on a date with, the stories could barely contain the cringe.

Honestly flirting is a lot of fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously. But then you have faggots who are thirsty as fuck and they just make it a horrible experience themselves. I don't mind tho, making fun of betas who can't get laid is one of the small joys in life. That's what you get for seeking motherly unconditional love in the first place.

But I get pussy every day. I thought that was the most important thing, user? I thought alphas are the ones who are always getting laid? You're sending mixed messages here. I kind of suspect you might be completely full of shit.

A woman's power is her puss. A man's power is his commitment. If you have to settle for one woman, to me that says you simply lack options.

>Implying I'm jealous of being stuck to a degrading old woman

Alright, well that's great then. I'll let my girl know how you feel later tonight when she's blowing me.

You do that while I invite 3 girls in the same week

Say hi to your mom, sister, and grandma for me.

My mom's dead, my grandma is a cunt, I have no sister

Truth to be told they're all tinder chicks. I don't mix friends/social circles and relationships anymore, too much drama. Honestly I'm content. I've had a relationship for more than 4yrs before, but that was simply too much effort.

Jesus fuck, I think you just won the Tour de France backwards.

god damn this thread is full of retards. op, for obvious reasons it's not a good idea. don't ever take a huge shit right next to where you usually eat your spaghetti. it may seem great at first but when things go south it'll be hard to get away from the issue, that's a worse case scenario thing. second, she's always gonna be there cuz she already your room mate, which is a problem of your own because it'll be hard to get your own space which is important part of maintaining a relationship. plus it can burn the both of you out. there's always an exception to the rule, she might just be your soulmate and you'd never know. if you want something serious consider those as a possibilities and set possible expectations. when you understand the next thing will be having rules and boundaries set, that way y'all don't step on each other's toes. make sure she understand those possibilities too. i'm sure things will work out.

Whether it's bad or not it's not like you can stop yourself. That chemical process with happen eventually.

lmao explain

>she might just be your soulmate and you'd never know
Get a grip

Backpedalling hard as fuck.

Kek'd

every relationship can end in one of two ways.

>happily ever after
or
>not happily

So prepare to look for a new apartment or new roommate if you want to catch feels for the person who shares your rent.

it's a possibility you queer, it's hard for you to see that because the only thing that'll send blood pumping thru your genitals is a trap thread or seeing your girl fucked by another man.

There's 100.000 possible "soulmates" out there for ya bud. Don't act as if one should be prepared to sacrifice anything including friendships just for some poon.

not to mention sacrificing roommates. don't shit where you eat, people