What do you think girls think about, when they are getting fucked ?

what do you think girls think about, when they are getting fucked ?

E=mc²

communism

How tiny your dick is whiteboi

Ask them!
Oh...wait :)

And how free of STDs it is compared to black bois

I focus on it going in and out and enjoying it :/. I'm boring

Godly trips check'd.

They are thinking about when they should start faking their orgasm.

About me.

*when will this asshole cum already*

Why does the trickle nickel grop fart shibop was,?

>How tiny your dick is whiteboi
So much hate for people who actually get to be successful in life. Life on benefits must be hard bro

"Huh, well that is not what I expected." All those myths about being able to decipher penis size by a guy's feet or hands? All lies. Raise your hand if you've ever been completely caught off guard by what a man whipped out. Yeah, who hasn't?

"I cannot believe I spent $89 on this lingerie and he didn't even glance at it before taking it off." The store should offer refunds for inattentive boyfriends. That's it—it's all cotton all the way from here on out. Ugh, that's a lie…we love pretty lingerie.

> girls think
Kek

Feeling overpowers any shallow thoughts that creep into the space between their ears. May as well ask if a tree makes a sound in a vacant forest when it falls.

Expose thine bosom, in tandem with irrefutable evidence of this time and date, or remove thineself from this accursed land

"Wait, he wants me to put the condom on?" Is there even a way to do that sexily? This feels like a trap. Ninth grade health class, don't fail me now.
"Wow, he really knows what he's doing—I wonder who taught him that?" Hey, you can't help but get a little curious when a guy is really amazing with his hands, mouth, or hips. They must have had an ex-girlfriend somewhere along the line who was awesome at giving constructive criticism. We should find her and buy her a drink.

"Is this dude seriously not going to return the favor?" Sure, pleasing your partner is incredibly hot, but it's usually not an entirely selfless move. You know the saying, "It's better to give than to receive?" Well they weren't talking about blowjobs.

yes. I love lace. Mmm, I also love kissing a woman from head to toe while she wears lingerie.

"I bet Jon Hamm would be crazy-hot in bed." Hey, a fantasy is a fantasy! As long as you don't accidentally blurt this one out, we'd say there's no harm done.

"Nope, that's not my clitoris…Yeah, that's not it either." Come on guys, it's not like finding Bigfoot. Sure, it's tiny, but it stays in one place—pretty much the same place on every woman. I feel like you're making this harder than it needs to be.

"So…remind me again what to do with his balls?" Experts and real men agree that his boys are craving some attention. But they're so…confusing. Maybe it's all those years of being told not to play with fragile things as children.

I never said I was a female or asked for your attention, gtfo newfag sperglord

Gurl here,
I usually think about how amazing it feels, sometimes when getting fucked i wish i was getting eaten ouy rather than fucked if the sex is bad ill think about that. Also, i think about when to fake it

Money can keep her around, but she'll always be wondering what it would be like with a bigger dick

>I wonder how much money I can squeeze this guy for

Just so you know, faking it doesnt help. Sure it makes men feel accomplished but youre left unsatisfied. maybe instead you should tell us what to do to get you there, we love that shit..just dont be overly bossy about it.

See told you guys. 4chink is just lying faggots.
there aing no grills in this place, this just some fat white boi trying to act like a bitch. as if we cant see through the thinly veiled faggotry.

> my brother fucks me way better

taking selfies and posting on social media.

But does he REALLY love me?

taking the bait this hard

well if you're doing it right she's thinking about how much she loves your dick

> I think I'm going buy those shoes.

Tits or gtfo

Then youre literally a fag?

Ughhh thiz is so annoying

tits or gtfo

after reading this thread i can confirm you are all virgins.

She is all like...
Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.Dont cum in me. Dont cum in me.

they might be, but you sure are

Taking the bait's bait this hard

Taking any bait

THIS

virgin fag

such a witty comeback, do you write memes?

Eventually, they're thinking about someone else. Then they go out and find him. Then they come back and complain about the new guy BUT YOU FUCKING BROKE UP WITH ME SO NO YOU CANT HAVE ME BACK
unless you ask nicely ;_;

The question was towards girls, and you answered thats why you got the "tits or gtfo"