Daily reminder libcucks:

Daily reminder libcucks:

8 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Considering we're 3 weeks in and his approval ratings are ALREADY this low I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch, cuckservative. And we haven't even hit a real scandal yet

Trump supporters are a minority. Dunno how they don't hate themselves. We all know how they feel about minorities.

So the minority of the country voted him in?

>trying to brag about trump
>has approval rating of only 40%
>disapproval rating at ~50%

Sure op, 8 years.

sauce?

I'll be surprised if he lasts 2.
>Fat & out of shape, in the most stressful job in the world
>His own party would rather have Pence in charge
>Less than a month into his presidency and already looking at possible treason scandal

Heart attack, resignation or impeachment, take your pick.
Even if he lasts through 4 years I doubt he'll run for a 2nd term.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Funny. I remember hearing "he will not" dozens of times from libtards and each and every single time he proved them wrong. I have a feeling you're wrong... again

>Caring about who the companies choose to speak to us

Still boggles my mind how people still fall for this shit...

Post is excellent comrade, 14 rubles have been added to your account.

Trump is close to drowning in his own frustrated tears, he'll walk within a year and then we'll have 3 years of President Pence.

so its the same people who said Shillary was going to win

seems legit

There is no arguing with these brainwashed libtards. You can put the truth in their faces and they will keep denying. They'd rather act on emotions instead of rational thinking.

The best we can do is just make them as mad as possible for our own entertainment.

Seriously, do you get paid by the post or by the thread, because if it's by the latter, the kikes are taking you for a ride. You're a dedicated and talented shill. A shekel for a good goy.

Well, find something proving it wrong.

its another "I don't actually have an intelligent argument so I'm just gonna make fun of liberals" comment

Ever heard of William Taft?

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#
There is no arguing with these brainwashed trumpster. You can put the truth in their faces and they will keep denying. They'd rather act on emotions instead of rational thinking.

The best we can do is just make them as mad as possible for our own entertainment.

Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?

Not really mad since we won :)

Conseratards