Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Well, how do you think the universe was created?

OP is actually an atheist. Think about it.

Do you honestly believe in God? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, an intelligent being so powerful it can create all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, there's more chance of us pathethic humans coming out of nowhere than an all powerful God coming out of nowhere and creating us for no reason.

source of pic

yes, the idea that there was nothing, which then exploded is totally legit.

Hahaha you're eroding

I'm not addressing your point because it's an argument from incredulity without even an attempt at more than that, but I will say the big bang either took a lot less than a trilionth of a second to happen or is still happening, depending on what exactly you think the big bang is, though I'm pretty sure it's the former for what you think the big bang is.

It's probably just as likely or at least one of the possibilities that the universe's existence is cyclical, meaning that at a certain point the expansive forces of the big bang are overcome by other forces and the universe will begin to collapse, eventually starting the whole process over again.

Would you be slightly more inclined to believe in the Big Bang if it was part of an eternal cosmological model instead of one that had a beginning?

The universe doesn't contain an explanation for its own existence
Time had a beginning, therefore there must be such a thing as a timeless thing
Matter requires time to make sense of its existence, therefore there must be such a thing as an immaterial thing

Most people haven't thought this through and just babble spastic nonsense because they hate God

>There was absolutely nothing
It was hardly nothing, it was a single point of energy.

Shit argument, GOD was always there.

Cyclical expansion doesn't explain anything
Either the whole thing had a specific beginning, and still needs an explanation, or you could try to say it's "just been happening forever," which is impossible because time is by definition finite
If time extends forever into the past, then an infinite amount of time would have had to pass before we got to this moment, thus we would have never gotten to this moment

Time doesn't exist, only a singular state.

The neverending story

It didn't come from nowhere
All the matter being sucked into black holes.
Think of it like a drain....
Sucked into (if you will. Subspace)
Then (bang) pressure over load...
Happening all over the place (space is a bit big)
Our tiny bit is young and insignificant campared to the vastness of space.
At the point in time our universe will get torn apart and sucked back into black holes and the cycle continues.
Just on an epic scale.

Matter and energy traveled from another dimension through some kind of blackhole to exist and develop within this dimension. This is a constant cycle

>believes god willed the universe into existence
>scoffs at the Big Bang theory

Nigga what?

someone needs to go back to middle school because they have no idea what the big bang was or what singularity theory is

>protip: big bang is not a creation theory

What was he up to before creating the universe?
He must've done something before creating everything if he was always there.

Serious and honest question that I don't know the answer to.

Who taught all christians the big bang the wrong way? I was never taught that matter and energy was created at that point, just that it expanded from that point.

The assumption was that it probably always existed, just compressed into one point at the time of the big bang.

That's how it s taught, that's how it is. No one who has any idea what they're talking about has ever asserted with any certainty that all matter and energy was created at the time of the big bang.

How do you all fucking get this wrong?

Just keep zooming out...
And out and out.
There may be a god. But i doubt very much its anything like we can think of.
Our creators could well be the fallen angels or anunaki.?
God is classified as a more intelligent being than us..

>god was always there

well now you dun fucked up and have to answer for infinite regression: if god always existed but the universe had a beginning, how long did god exist before creating the universe

answer:and infinite amount of time would have to pass before god created the universe and an infinite amount of time hasnt passed so god couldnt have created the universe, to ascribe a time before, correlates a beginning and erases the idea of god having always existed

FUCKING ATHEISTS!!! I WILL SPAM THIS BOARD MORE THAN THE BLACK-PENIS JEWS UNTIL YOU ALL SUBMIT TO CHRIST!!!!!!!

There was a universe before, but they started baking cakes for homo weddings so he blew that shit up.

I like that show

There is a theory that it is possible that the universe will revert back and forth indefinitly. Sounds right i guess. Or we are inside the matrix. Who knows

but the bible says the god knows our hearts, if we submitted just because of your spamming god would know we didnt really submit we just wanted to end the spamming, thus you would considerably decrease the odds of any of us truly believing because we'd just think more of christians being insufferable cunts

you would literally be turning people away from god and god would probably just send your ass to hell because of it.....ffs read your fucking book

Got any proof of that?

FUCKING ATHEIST!!!!

still know your book better than you and id still take it from faggots on a bed stuffed with the papers of your "holy" scripture

STOP BASHING CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!

There is more evidence for the big bang than for the existence of the biblical god.

/thread

>I'm gonna slap you.
>Ow ow ow, why did you slap back?
>Stop slapping!

>time is by definition finite
that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

no one is willing to even try to answer for gods infinite regression, at least scientists can admit "we dont quite know that yet"

Yet, you have no proof

There was. Debunked in favor of infinite expansion.

No Travis?

In the beginning all was dark, then the gays came with their glowsticks...God said "aww hell naw" and expanded the universe so rapidly that his rage condensed the gays into the planets. Now, billions of years later they have seeped out of the crust to twirl their horrid glowsticks once more...

lol lol this gives rise to the question where did the black hole come from aka it just leads to more questions.kinda like if God made the universe who made God.also u should actually read up on black holes the do not just go bang when they hit a certain point.if asorbe all the matter that surrounds them and stop in taking matter they start to shrink and evaporate there engery off threw the mechanics of Hawking radiation

Lol even the athiest in this thread sound as daft as the god believe.there ideas about black holes and what not are just as far fetch as God go back to school learn and learn some actual fact.the Big Bang was the result of quantum fluctuations.

I'll do that, if you promise me to learn the English language.

You post pics of the Childlike Empress, and talk about orgasms.

We know what you are, OP.

Nah but here is the idea behind it At the heart of their thinking is Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle. This allows a small empty space to come into existence probabilistically due to fluctuations in what physicists call the metastable false vacuum.
When this happens, there are two possibilities. If this bubble of space does not expand rapidly, it disappears again almost instantly. But if the bubble can expand to a large enough size, then a universe is created in a way that is irreversible.

I've read a bit about that, sounds pretty logical.
I was just taking the piss out of you for all the typos and lack of punctuation.

I actually believe there is no end to the universe, not in time or space.
What we perceive as the "big bang" might as well just be seen as an infinitely smaller universe.
The more science progresses the more we find that there are always smaller particles, and there are always larger gigantic interstellar formations.
What makes you think there will be an end to this?

That's even more retarded

>everything have to have a creator
>god doesn't have a creator he was always there

PICK ONE YOU RETARDS

Isn't God suppose to explain how we end up here? If you're going to claim that God doesn't have a creator, then what's the fucking point of even bringing him up? Instead of saying "God always existed and created the universe" why can't we just say "universe always existed" and just be done with it?

Why only create one god? If you're trying to obfuscate the fact that something came out of nothing by adding a new layer between something and nothing that explains where something came from (but still comes from nothing), then why not infinite interim layers?

Universe, created by god
God, created by god2
God2, created by god3
GodInfinity, created by -- fuck nothing I guess

The energy of the universe existed in a different configuration. "The Big Bang" was the first occurrence of current form, which started making more energy into its form. This is why the universe is being pulled apart; new matter is created at the edges and thus "our configuration" is still growing

>new matter is created
better expressed as "new our-stuff is organized from non-our-stuff"

No srsly, explain to me why my theory shouldn't make sense

It could be true but your theory doesn't work because recent data would suggest that the universe can and will regress. So smaller universes appearing within an already existing universe like rings in a ripple (if I'm understanding your previous theory) could not be possible.

You know it can still be heard, right? Why do you think there's static when you turn on a radio?

What makes you think the universe will regress into a state of non-existence though?
If you add my theory to the regression theory, the universe should just become "smaller" again.

What exactly do you define as Universe?
I do think that it could be possible that there are other "realities" with different laws of physics in other "parts" of the vast existence we call Universe.

If you base non-existence on us just "not being around" or as something being infinitesimally small in either case the universes you suggest would in fact become "smaller" that being said their emergence would have no bearing on our universe so I effect their fate would be tied to ours. I'm not denying that there could be in fact smaller universes but if the prevailing theory of the big bang is correct then these universes would also regress to a "singularity" which would later expand and re-create them. You noted that science is always find smaller particles and to an extent this is true but the laws of physics which our universe is governed under would make "seeing" these smaller universes impossible. It's like saying if you burn down a tree did you just create a billion more universes or destroy them? Even if both happened simultaneously it has no bearing on the observable in our universe.

>TLDR it wouldn't matter even if smaller universes did exist.

You believe in a talking snake but you're calling Atheists ridiculous.

But .. there was something only we cannot "see" what this was .. so the question is what was before the big bang

I base a universe on the fundamental existence of matter governed by laws. There could be other universes that are governed by different laws just like all life does not have to be carbon based. That being said it it more likely we exist along side other universes rather than we inside them and vise versa.

Man invented the idea of god.

I like the discworld way of explaining gods. They're basically anthropomorphic personifications of belief.