Weed know the truth

Weed know the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/water-intoxication-just-how-much-h2o-does-it-take-kill-person-312958
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol kills cancer cells
lol 0 deaths

>alcohol causes cancer
>cannabis kills cancer cells

This thread is cancer

Alcohol: makes you feel like shit for one day after drinking
Cannabis: turns you into a retard after smoking for an extended peior of time

I'm not even against pot, I smoke it rarely, but it's undeniable how this drug destroys people without them even realizing.

Most people who drink a bit frequently I can handle fine, unless it goes too far

Most people who smoke weed frequently turn out to be very sad assholes to me, even if they don't smoke too frequently

I have tolerated too many friendships like that, no more. Cannabis doesn't kill people, it kills personalities. Kinda like being an entitled neo marxist.

jenkem cures cancer

Do you watch tv ?

I don't think weed does this to everyone.
when I smoke i get much less anxious and as a result, and up providing more interesting conversation.

DUDE

No I don't. Nothing worth watching.

WEED

LMAO

jesus op. it'll never be legal when you post shit this retarded and act proud of it.

Does someone have the version of this with alcohol instead of the sheep one?

Not gonna lie here, i'm intending to spam these to my parents to try and use humour as a way to get them to understand weed.

Mostly slackers smoke weed and their own aspirations in life is to get home and smoke their life away. Keep it illegal.

>Anti-Depressant
lol, it become a dependent when over-used which leads to depression.

>kills cancer cells
no it doesn't, it helps reduce pain, like many other illegal drugs

>0 deaths in history
people who drive with it make stupid fucken decisions and there response time goes down.

>no od
the only accurate statement on the image

You are just a delusional teenager or NEET 20~ year old needs to find a damn job.

The only reason to legalize it is to reduce drug imports, and reduce spending on the criminal justice system.

If you want a argument, make real fucken statments faggot. kys

Do you watch tv ?

i demand boobies

>implying abusing prescription drugs is legal

retard.

safer != good

both alcohol and weed should be banned imo

>weed is good 4 u bruh, it cures X
I don't care what it cures, its still a substance you're addicted to

Lol me and you both know it'll be decriminalize in our lifetime

at least functional alcoholics are productive. potheads cant even hold a job outside of food service.

You are the only slacker where do you get your opinions from the tv ? ha ha ha ha

Potheads actually believe weed kills cancer?
Well I'm never smoking that shit again. Don't want to end up that fucking stupid.

Actually Cannabis has killed people.

The numbers aren't as large as alcohol, but to say that it's 0 is raw ignorance.

I can pull a research study link for you, if you want.
I know of specifically 3 cases of adolescent males 16~ years old that had cerebellar infarcture and fatal strokes in response to smoking marijuana, directly. Documented in a medical journal.

That graphic is retarded but drunk people do tend to be more violent than high people

DUUUUDE! WHAT DOES MINE DAY?!

>people who drive with it make stupid fucken decisions and there response time goes down.
Is this prove?
It's a very unscientific study, but I play games that require good reactions at least as well when I'm stoned as when I'm sober. It's not the same when I drink, though.

>NEET FAGGOT

get a fucken job.

Have you ever met an alcoholic?

Yeah but to be fair the people you know who are destroyed by it are also destroyed by video games and mc donalds

not the guy that you replied to but how about how much money it could make if legalized?

Colorado alone made ~990 million in pot sales last year

Do you have any citations besides images your retard friends post on fb?

saying something doesn't make it true.

>The only reason to legalize it is to reduce drug imports, and reduce spending on the criminal justice system.

Regardless, it's not legalisation that needs justification, but criminalisation.

not while the non smoking public thinks it makes you this stupid. this thread makes me think it might actually be a terrible thing.

No I dont

Do -you-, faggot?

It's mainstream to be a pothead. Stop acting like you know anything of worth to humanity. Is it your first day on the internet or something?

I smoke a quarter a week. 26 years old and make 80k + bonus in consulting

proof?

>think for yourself
>using zero facts

Sorry dude, that's not accurate
I have 2 friends of mine that went mental and had a nice little stay at a lunatic asylum because of their weed consumption.

It can be pretty dangerous actually. Not spreading cancer in your lungs but frying your brains and messing with your personality

Why should you decide what someone else does with their own body, specially when it doesn't affect you at all?

>dependent when over-used
Don't use it for a month and you're completely clean

>stupid fucken decisions
So the problem is stupid people, not weed. Just like with alcohol.

>NEET 20~ year old needs to find a damn job
23, i have a job and i'm (slowly) getting a degree,

>The only reason to legalize
HUGE tax revenue, look at california. Defunding drug cartels. Creating a complete new niche for small businesses, taking a fuck ton of people out of jail who are there for a victimless crime. Cheaper clothing, paper and construction materials (much less need for deforestation). I could go on.

Michael Phelps is a stoner and an olympian, and Steve jobs, Carl sagan, and Stephen king are all successful potheads to name just a few.

He isn't acting like he knows something;
He's absolutely certain of it. And he's so fucking far gone that he won't hear anything else.

What do you do for a living?

That is a understandble reason to legalize it, im for legalizing it tbh.

retards like op are the ones who make it look like autism.

I'm worthless and I have messed up enough in my life. What should I do?

A. Get better, try to fix what I can and try to get myself a way out of the mess at least
B. Smoke weed and tell everyone that they're wrong like a little child

You know what, B seems like an amazing option!

Cool now compare that to alcohol, or tobacco.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It destroys your motivation to work and to do much else other than get high, thats why its illegal.

You must be a classy guy, user

>Smoke every once and then but ratter rare times, mostly when I'm with my friends
>High "me" is pretty chill and never makes up a scene of "IM HELLA HIGH BRUUH DRANK WEED XDXDXDXXDXD"
>As years pass by I keep smoking on rarer and more limited occassions due to college
>Grades never once degraded due to rarely smoking

I know it's just me but weed never actually took a hold of my life like most of the people say, nor made any radical change over the way I think or socialize. I guess it's a matter of will and personal strength to let it change you in such a manner.

Smoke up boys, but keep your voice the fuck down. Nobody wants to listen your ridiculous euphoric yells

Confirmed|

Adolescent males 12-25 should refrain from smoking marijuana, it can alter brain development during this phase of growth. There are documented deaths of males in this age range having strokes and cerebellar infarcture which was triggered directly from smoking marijuana.

You are too weak minded you could never go without tv

What if you don't have a messed up life to begin with?

Poor timmy was jumped over more then once in the circle. Well guess what timmy, if you know how to inhale that shit right we'd let you back in!

You Americans are so Dumb

more like this:
>better mood from weed
>smoking weed before a workout can improve results/help maintain motivation
>helps the sick by promoting appetite (even if only temporarily)
>promotes creativity
>can reduce anxiety
>can be used to tread add

I've actually improved since I started smoking. Stupid people will still be stupid after weed. Stop blaming the drug and look at the people you use as an example first.

Your friends were already insane, i live in a community where almost everyone smokes, some once in a year some others several a day, and no one has ever gone mental.

A friend of mine ate 25g of weed in one sitting and not even he went anywhere close to mad.

>implying alcoholics are functional and productive

Sister had a type of cancer briefly that the doctors warned it can spread fast but she started taking cannabis in pill form (med marijuana) and it not only slowed the cancer down but replaced her pain pills
Husband has chrons and he smokes it so he doesn't have issues with his stomach.
An ex smoked it from PTSD of abusive parents they were taken away from as a child

Yeah what do you do with your life tool

I don't -have- one. Take therapy.

>Stupid people will still be stupid after weed

I agree with that. It's all matter about how you handle it

The argument shouldn't be that it's harmless or some miracle cure, but rather something that informed adults should have the liberty of utilizing while accepting the risks. Much like alcohol, tobacco, motorcycles, firearms, etc etc

>HUGE tax revenue, look at california. Defunding drug cartels. Creating a complete new niche for small businesses, taking a fuck ton of people out of jail who are there for a victimless crime. Cheaper clothing, paper and construction materials (much less need for deforestation). I could go on.

You see, that is a reason to legalize it. not that stupid shit op is talking about.

>23, i have a job and i'm (slowly) getting a degree
i would have never guessed, so far a majority of your posts make you look fucking retarded.

>stupid fucken decisions
Yes, both do. Just because someone bad is allowed doesn't justify something else bad. That isn't how the world works. I'd like to legalize pot too though.

>dependent when over-used
every pot-head i know can hardly go a few days with out it. they need to to deal with stress and down time.

>alcohol depressant
>cannabis anti-depressant

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
The opposite of a depressant is a stimulant. Cannabis is not a fucking stimulant.

Kek this thread is so cringe.

You realize that depressant in a drug sense is different that being a cause for depression?

I only posted this and what you replied to.

That's the exact point he's making.

You can OD on water too, does that mean that weed is better for your physical health than water?

Drowning is not an OD, you twat.

He wasn't talking about drowning. You twat.

Alcoholic here,
I'm not even gonna bother getting involved in this argument because everyone involved just ends up sounding retarded.
If you wanna unwind at the end of the day everyone should have the right to pick their poison.
Otherwise STFU.

medicaldaily.com/water-intoxication-just-how-much-h2o-does-it-take-kill-person-312958
You would need to drink 6L of it in a very short time.

Go beat your wife, oh wait you are still a virgin, nvm.

It shrinks tumors and I know that for a fact.I know two people that were told get your shit in order and cannabis oil saved them.Hell,it even helped my fat fuck brothers bettus

Thanks for proving my point.
You sound stupid and should feel stupid for using a shit joke.

I'm with you user.Except for rock drugs,that shit will fuck your life up and make you suck a cock for a fix