Merkel: d-dont call us nazi, that is not nice, ok?

>Merkel: d-dont call us nazi, that is not nice, ok?
>Hollande: s-sure you can campaign in France, we surrender

Why are the leaders of the two strongest EU countries such cucks?
Why cant we have somebody strong who tells the Roaches to GTFO and unites the people of Europe against the Ottoman menace?

Europeans don't want nationalism stupid idiot

Fuck off you fat shit, you don't know what you're on about

Why can't EU close off its own borders, why does it need Turkey to do it? EU has no friends anyway, nobody cares if it goes full wall.

Fuck off you fat shit, you don't know what you're on about.

Europe isn't and will never be nationalist again, I hear it from Europeans all the time.

>expecting to meet European nationalists by talking to Europeans who emigrated out of their nation
Stupid FUCKING YANK

I agree good post

Painu vittuun läski paska, et tiedä mistä puhut.

And it's Americas fault. People watch too much TV and they think Europe is an immigration country like the US.

Nah, the Europeans I spoke to live in their home countries, and they said nationalism is not a thing that exists in Europe.

bhahahahahahaha

Cucks gonna elect cucks

Sorry, but you guys are just a vocal minority and nothing more
xoxo

If only this was true. Anyway it's not about nationalism, it's about Erdogan trying to fuck up Turkey.

>"i've talked to some people about this, it's you that are the minority on this matter"

humm

Europeans on Sup Forums are vastly different from actual normie Europeans. There might be nationalists here, but they are definitely not the majority in most European countries.

lol tbqh

Ive actually talked to many Europeans and they promised that nationalism will never arise again. I agree.

I'd like some actual source with that. Even a highschool teacher would frown upon anecdotal evidence and suppositions, to such a claim on the entire population from an entire continent.

Pretty much this. About 2/3rd of French people are complete cucks, and Germans are even worse.

>Europeans on Sup Forums are vastly different from actual normie Europeans.
Yes, here you have the outcasts, maybe in nodic coutries there are less differences.
>There might be nationalists here, but they are definitely not the majority in most European countries.
There are a lot of racist and nationalist people here, you could be right about the cucked germanic countries.

>this whole thread

Gotta love this retarded dichotomy, if you're not a nationalist, you're a SJW cuck. I hate all indoctrinated people.

You are clueless.

Let me tell you what Europeans want.

They don't want nationalism. Period. Face it. Europeans have promised to USA and China to never be right wing again.

>if you're not a nationalist, you're a SJW cuck
>implying that's not true

It's certainly true in your simplistic, unoriginal, mildly autistic world view.

>Europe
>nationalism

Those 2 are incompatible today

European nationalism would be baseless

That's your politicians selling you a pile of shit.

Let me answer on behalf of all Europeans

Nationalism is best reserved for countries like USA, china, russia, Canada, etc. Europe's duty to the world is to be the humanitarian force that the world needs and deserves. This way we all benefit

Oh yes we do. Europe doesn't need or deserve nationalism. No one wants it over there

Shut up europoors. Your duty is to provide humanitarian aid to the world now. Today let the big boys USA and China run things from now on

When will USA see the light and drop their pathetic patriotism and revel in glorious humanitarianism?

Our country isnt built for that. But you Europeans are perfect.

Wealthy, small population, large space.

You guys are perfect to help those in need while countries like America and China will be the muscles to preserve world peace

>USA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
What are you going to do when whites will be less than 20%? Tick tock burgers..

Fuck off you fat shit you don't know what you're on about

This is completely correct. I've never met anyone irl who supports nationalism or even believes that the local European cultures are in any way worthy of preservation in the more open and globalised world that we're all currently living in.
You're all a part of this circlejerk here on Sup Forums, where you can vent your frustrations and blame the muslims for all the issues in our society and in your personal lives.
But the muslims are here to stay, and you all better get used to it, and try changing yourselves instead of trying to stem the inevitable progress towards a globalised world.

european nationalism = world wars = deaths of millions of white people

europe is the true source of white genocide

Give it 8 years. When people have tried Trump and seen that no amount of nationalism and patriotism can make America great again you will try something new.

Can't wait until they unironicallt start hanging people like you in the streets again

>small population

I'm not even white so it doesn't even concern me? Why do you guys always obsess over race, let me again remind you that acting like savages is a cultural thing and more and more blacks are becoming Americanized every day. As well as Hispanics and asians. But you guys wont understand

Stop please

He's right

Trump is an idiot i don't expect much from him anyway.

How many people does Germany have compared to China ?

This tbqh

>2017
>STILL doubts trump

ah yes

> I'm not even white

well obviously. You shitskins aren't welcome in Europe, globalism is losing its power, not gaining. Nationalism is on the rise. Sorry but you have to go back.

We're fucking full and there already is a hughe housing problem in europe

Careful brother, can't you be arrested for saying that by the Stasi?

That's never going to happen. You guys are living in a massive delusion if you think you can reverse the course of progress that Europe has been on since the end of WWII.

I'm asian, and I have pale skin that is whiter than most whites.

Nationalism will never arise. If it does, I'll make it my life mission to stop it, but luckily I don't have to

this bro is right

>We are fucking full

No you guys aren't.

>Let me tell you what Europeans want.

>let me tell you about your country

>Fuck off you fat shit, you don't know what you're on about

sounds like you're the delusional tbqh.

>I'm not even white so it doesn't even concern me?
no one works=no welfare my niggah
>Why do you guys always obsess over race
Kek burgers are even more obsessed over races than europeans
>let me again remind you that acting like savages is a cultural thing and more and more blacks are becoming Americanized every day.
it seems like USA today are more divided than 20 years ago, I doubt your words.
>Stop please
Make me.

Have you seen Eastern Europe, Brexit? The rising popularity of nationalists in the west? It's happening, I know you don't like it Mehmet, but you and your savage religion have to go back.

Nationalism is rising right now in Western Europe, it's already in control in Central/Eastern Europe, in Asia and slowly in the West. Deal with it you spineless coward.

Thank you for explaining the joke my man. People say Canadians don't have humor but you clearly disproved them.

Indeed I can

No, I absolutely wont deal with it. I have more of a spine than you and I just want to see all people treated fairly and I will fight to the death to stop nationalism wherever it strikes

thanks

i like your country by the way, will probably visit next summer

Oh wow the american that has never been to europe claims to know it better than an actual european. You're fucking retarded. Fuck off.

Fight the tide. Don't let those (You) keep you down.

Computer
Maschine
Panzermensch

Where are you going?

There is no such thing as a system where everyone is treated fairly. I'm not even a nationalist but everything you've said so far ITT is retarded and frankly embarassing. I hope you're trolling.

No i'll be fine

there are rumors that you want schleswig back
are they still true

It's fair to turn every nation state into a multicultural hellhole? It's fair to destroy nations/culture/identity?

Fuck off, I'll gladly die fighting against people like you and trust me a lot more nationalists are willing to fight than you limp wristed leftists.

>Why cant we have somebody strong who tells the Roaches to GTFO and unites the people of Europe against the Ottoman menace?
Because no one wants to give eastern euros power

most likely copenhagen, then down through germany to amsterdam

what's the best gypsy repellent for once i get into germany

>what's the best gypsy repellent for once i get into germany
buy a dog

>what's the best gypsy repellent for once i get into germany
Soap.

How did you know this? I never told anyone.

Sounds good. Amsterdam is a top tier city to visit.

Come to italy

How are the True Finns doing at the moment?

Euroscepticism is one thing. The UK still takes in more migrants from across the world than most other countries, and leaving the EU won't change that. It just means they'll throw out the Poles and fill all the inevitable vacancies with Pajeets and other brown people from outside of Europe.

Globalism is a fact, and you may be able to debate wether it was a good idea or not, and the trade liberalisations and increasing openness probably should have been implemented in a more controlled way, in my opinion.
But there is no doubt that we're far enough into it that there really is no way back. We have to keep moving forward. We may lose European culture and having a separate identity, but in the end that is a very small price to pay for a more peaceful and prosperous world.

Calling us Nazi really isn't nice. But why should we get down on the nevieau of roaches?

> losing your culture for shekels is worth it

God damn it's going to be a good day when people who believe what you do get what is coming to them. A glorious day.

thank you 2nd best ally for the derail

beni oldürme lütfen

>very small price to pay

> watching a Big Mac commercial featuring a black guy rapping and various minorities dancing

Is there anything more American?

I've been there, but I didn't really have that many conversations. I really liked the Dolomites, and the Castel Sant'Angelo, and the Mithreaums... Actually most of Rome was pretty sweet.

Getting caught up in posturing and shitty nationalist identity politics gets you into the position that Russia is in right now. So much potential wasted.
Cooperation is the only way forward, and I'm glad that our governments in the west realise that.

And in the end, the American culture will be what everyone adapts to, and that's just fine with me. American movies, tv-shows, music, and books are far superior to anything that Europe can offer.

Sadly this.

Dra til helvete feite faen, du vet ikke hva du prater om.

oh please.

They lived in their respective capitals, right?

Or they're studying some liberal arts bullshit?

Nationalism is kinda stupid tho

you know it's possible to cooperate, AND be nationalist, right?

For example our country never really prospered until we got our independence from Sweden and Denmark. But getting our independence don't mean we hate the Danes, it just means we're better at running Norway than the Danes ever were.

>getting our independence don't mean we hate the Danes
Snakk for deg sjolv.

this is what happen when you let limp wristed leftist cucks run country

We started prospering long before gaining independence, and we were essentially in charge of our own affairs for most of the time we spent in a union with Sweden. And when staying under Swedish rule was no longer beneficial, the union ended.
Things were very different back then, though. Nationalism still made sense a hundred years ago, because society was set up differently and there were still huge barriers to travel and communication among individuals that just do not exist in today's world. Having a working class is no longer feasible because of automation and outsourcing. And I can communicate with any person on the planet, in real time. That was unthinkable a hundred years ago.

THIS POSTER IS RIGHT

THESE POSTERS ARE DELUSIONAL SAFE-SPACED CUNTS