This is what happens when your racist outside 4 chan white boys

This is what happens when your racist outside 4 chan white boys m.youtube.com/watch?v=lx1rwbY5vRw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmtJYeewxFs
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STFU

You triggered?

you can win any fight by pulling hair....

She look 8. Why do the rest of the white people look like adults?

fuck off back to your shack you nigger, white males will always be a reminder that you will always be number 2

everybody involved in this thread, from OP, down to the people who are being baited knows that "racist" is a term used for whites

blacks are directly opposite to white safety and success

I don't understand why people are racist. It literally depends on where you were born. FFS I understand if you hate a certain religion, which I do. (Fucking hate packis) but it's just black and white

acting like a nigger because they're mad someone calls them a nigger is just what niggers do.

Catch me outside how about that?

You can't not be a racist if youre white, whites are specifically being targeted by black violence. Whites are the target of jewish media

A "racist" doesnt mean somebody who discriminates, it means "white person"

If you live in america, you cannot get around being called a racist and being violently attacked no matter how down you think you are with blacks

I ain't from America so I don't have that "problem."

I've never been violently attacked by blacks and all my friends are black.

Mutual respect goes a long way, nigger.

Unlike you i actually grew up around blacks. However since i'm top percentile iq obviously i dont have any black friends

Blacks throw me hand signs from their SUVs, black women chimp out when they see me calling me sexy boy and putting their ass in my face

A "racist" is a person who is caucasian, there's no way around this, you know it, i know it, that's explicitly what your media has been promoting

I grew up in predominantly black area of Detroit, I have been violently attacked for no reason, and I won the fight every time.

All I'm saying is, black white spanish or whatever

I just wanna stare at the girls' asses.
If she got a man, okay, I'll back the fuck off and leave it alone.

But if she ain't taken, I'm GONNA get a look at that ass.

>grew up around blacks
>has no black friends

Gee, I wonder why black people don't like you

Falling this hard

Niggerlovers

>Gee, I wonder why black people don't like you

didnt read your green text wizardry, going to read your comment "as is," you make the claim that "blacks dont like me"

Read the comment you linked, or you know what? i dont have to teach basic literacy on Sup Forums. we all know "society" is nothing more than niggers, fags and dykes, who spend all day running their mouth and expecting others to clean up after them

Go shoot yourself you dirty fucking nigger / faggot, pick which one you are, I dont care which one you are go do it

exact same shit all over again
>Niggerlovers

Read the comment you linked, or you know what? i dont have to teach basic literacy on Sup Forums. we all know "society" is nothing more than niggers, fags and dykes, who spend all day running their mouth and expecting others to clean up after them

Go shoot yourself you dirty fucking nigger / faggot, pick which one you are, I dont care which one you are go do it

this thread is now over, now i have to spam these downie fuckers to kill themselves while they post harassment every 10 minutes

Violence begets more violence. 10 minutes later there will be a "shitskin" thread. Oddly enough all if this crap is self fulfilling someone yells "nigger" and someone else yells "Nazi". While I would love to see the world burn nothing grants me amnesty from the chaos. I live here, you live here who really gives a shit about words. If any group feels oprressed by words they are ignorant on a level that they cannot yet comprehend. Go eat some pizza and quit crying.

This is literally what happens 24/7 near any sufficiently large gathering of black "people". This is why white people leave and places like detroit end up sprouting up where niggers kill each other almost daily.

I straight up beat the shit out of some nigger at work at the restaurant I work at. Besides this media conditioning white men to be tolerant of niggers and allow them to win theyre really worthless and retarded for the most part. Its important to know that when you are near them.

>white girl just gets up and walks away

niggers are weak and only dangerous if theres 3+ of them together.

also, conceal carry.

truth. see also. chicago, st louis, louisville, cleveland, etc.

my dude heres got the right mindset.

until niggers and poor whites stop drinking the poison that is zionism, everyone is fucked.

we are not divided by race, we are divided by economics.

AYO CHECKKIT

FUCK RACISM

youtube.com/watch?v=KmtJYeewxFs

"FUCK RACISM"

that literally means kill white people. You know it. Your listener knows it.

"racism" has nothing to do with actual racism. Racism is the term used to identify members of the white race and to justify violence against them

"curing racism" means eliminating the white population, entirely

Not if you're a Proud Boy!

You fucken lib cuck faggot

>woman
>middle schoolers

At every point in history blacks have "risen up" against the white members of their community. Gone from house to house at night, pulling whites out of their homes, torching their houses, killing

youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o

Here's modern day South Africa during protests about whatever, it's not even a race issue, and the white students have to hide in the library

Genocide is a way of life for blacks. It's not that you "did something," you didn't do anything. Blacks will always resort to dousing each other in gasoline and setting themselves on fire. They will always hack each other's limbs with machetes

African culture today is built upon community rape against neighboring villages women and children and then mutilating their genitals. Africans will torture their women for "witchcraft" by sticking burning iron rods into their vagina which never heals the woman dies a slow excruciating death

Unlike you social justice college fuckers I've done so much research on actual black culture. In one documentary, a fishing documentary it wasn't even about the niggers themselves. They constantly drown in the current by getting stuck on their own fishing hooks. It happened when the film crew was staying with the tribe, so they had to leave in the middle of the night because the Africans were planning to kill the crew for bringing bad luck

The only time a so called black person will invent anything, it will be done outside of Africa, and they will have crossbred with white and Asian genetics.

Its not that whites have done something to blacks, this is what blacks do. They rape and destroy. It's not a personal thing against whites. I grew up around niggers. I know their true nature, you dont. They dont specifically hate whites, they hate in general.

So a little girl will try to beat me up if I say nigger? Wow, I'm so scared.

Honkeys BTFO

Using violence against speech because it made you butthurt; typical nigger behavior.

Being called a honkey, a cracker, a white boy is a reference to being the most desired male partner, a nod to technological achievement

Being called a nigger is a reference to having done nothing in the past 200,000 years besides baking in the sun and raping women

One of these terms is ignored and makes you grin, one of these makes you pick up tables at mc donalds and throw them at the other patrons can you guess which?

Honkey please

That's what you call a white girl?

Pull out that AK on your monkey ass you god damn nigger. Get those hands washed boy the fields aint gone pick themselves

how do you get over the fact that the only thing stopping a black people purge is the state?

Honkey PLEASE

What is it about being called a nigger that causes people to instantly go full nigger?

shoot yourself you worthless fucking nigger

Yeah who might be the racist the ones using brutal violence on whites, or the ones typing stupid shit behind a computer screen.

This. How does it feel knowing that you niggers are so weak that a mere 6 letter word causes you to throw a spastic fit? While literally no white person gives a single solitary fuck about being called a cracker, honkey, etc?

no idea people call me an asshole I just laugh at em. if niggers reacted like that to getting called nigger no one would bother calling em that. Calling em a nigger is like a self-fulfilling prophecy, because even if they weren't acting like a nigger before, they will chimp out and act like a nigger after.

I'd like to see you try, nigger boy.

I sure hope the zoo recaptures that pack of vicious chimps before someone else is hurt.

>gets called a nigger
>proceeds to show the world that she is in fact a nigger.

Yeah, this is pretty typical of a nigger, resorting to violence over some words being said. You see they can't reason like human beings so they are bound by their subhuman emotional impulses. The world would be much better without niggers.

This is just truth. If you choose to stay away from them (assuming you are in a position to enjoy that luxury), well "that's racist". If you spend time with them and even think you're in some way bonding with them you have to accept their view on how they are supposedly victims and embrace that mindset just to maintain a civil relationship with them. If you don't do that, "that's racist" and you're on your way to a mass chimp attack.

>Get called a nigger
>React by nigging

Oh look, another black being destructive.

that poor worker made what she thought was a friendly comment and had to deal with all that drama for 7 dollars an hour

Honestly, imagining niggers are actually human is the dumbest fucking thing anyone can do and is reflective of a serious lack of perception and discernment. I know German Shepherds with a higher intelligence than some of these niggers.

You can't relate with them like a normal person unless you're defective yourself.

They've spent the past 200 years integrating into society and still can't speak English, when a second generation Chinese immigrant can speak fluid English.

My friends and I make nigger jokes all the time at uni and nothing ever happens

I swear to God, the world would be so much better without a single nigger left. Without a shred of that defective genetic garbage the word we would see prosperity as never before in the blighted communities most affected by these savage animals.

It's entirely unreasonable to think of them as real human beings when they act like nothing but animals at every possible opportunity.

Same here. This is shit that happens when niggers become 30%+ of the population. Most places in America are still safe and relatively segregated.

You see, past a certain point they see their behavior as normalized and they stop attempting to acclimate to the host culture, and instead revert to their savage instincts. They even lose the ability to speak English and devolve into a dialect only seen in blacks.

In case you missed it, it's a nigger showing how idiotic, impulsive, and emotionally inept she is. A civilized human being would have brushed it off and controlled the situation with words, but instead, her only recourse is violence because she's no better than some wild dog.

Good

This

If it wasn't for the federal government trying to stop a civil war in the making back in the 60's and 70's, based whites would have eliminated nigger genes from several states by now. Rest assured.

>Can not afford shoes
yep thats a nigger alright

>religion
>pakis
is this b8 or are you really this dumb?

Is that moot?

No, this is what happens when 50 coons overreact to a word.

all I see is a bunch of niggers behaving like niggers