So Sup Forums you get to pick what I do, I am a guy in Oklahoma and got drunk last night and downloaded grinder

So Sup Forums you get to pick what I do, I am a guy in Oklahoma and got drunk last night and downloaded grinder.

I have a guy that wants to fuck me today and i want to say no but have not for some reson.

So here it is, if b gets to 25 votes yea or no I will do what b tells me to do. So b should I be a fag and take the D or tell him to fuck off???

If need prof can post grinder screen shot

Anyone going to vote and help me decide

Depends what his dick size is

He won't tell me

Here's my vote, do it

do it fag!

OK one yea vote

Do it.

do it, but if you don't like it, stop whenever you want

thats what i did

do it, I secretly want it too

>he won't tell you his dick size
OP don't do it. If he is not answering your questions, something could be fishy. Not rape/murder fishy, but fishy nonetheless.

take the d

yeah I agree

I did something similar and I always got a response (at least they say 'it's normal sized' or something like that)

dont do that shit. you will get aids or someshit, if you do wear a condom nigger

The decision is simple.

You're a faggot and need to kill yourself.

It's the only way.

I say do it, try everything once before you die if you dont like it dont do it again if you do then you have a new hobby. Win win situation brah

You sir are homosex. How you say- pirate ass.

Look Faggot, your gonna fuck him anyway. If you want a validation then yes we are Sup Forumsehind you all the way...

But now that your a little beta bitch, post sharpie in pooper with timestamp

>wear a condom nigger

bareback is the only way, especially for your first time
no balls if you use a condom

Go get pozzed.

GET OFF THE BOARD,YOU NIGGER FAGGOT!!! YOU FAGGOTS ARE MAKING Sup Forums A SHITHOLE!!!!
I SAID FUCKING OUT!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Live the dream baby, do it.

Bonus points will be awarded if:
a) nair legs
b) lube butt before hand
c) wear panties and thigh highs
d) edge twice before going

Make me proud son

Do it and tell us how it was

yes do it

> THIS

Do it you fucking faggot

faggot.. enjoy aids.

I enjoyed your contribution to b

Do it you fucking faggot

Do it.
Record it.
Green text it.
Upload video.
Profit

I'm gonna say it's all up to you. If you still feel unsure then don't do it cuz you're gonna regret it. However, if you do it, I have some tips here for you.

if you're gonna meet up with someone, pick a public place to actually meet first, like coffee or something. also let someone else know you'll be out or that you'll text them by a certain time
know what you're comfortable with doing on the first date before you get there, and don't go past that unless YOU want to

USE PROTECTION. Even if they say they're clean, you really don't want STIs ruining your life

have fun! and remember that if you hold your hand like a fist with your thumb on top you can stop your gag reflex from kicking in

Get fucked like a whore

>frogposter tells a fag to leave
you first

I am a faggot man who likes men myself and I hate these gay threads that are being made daily here.
Go to /hm/ !
I want to see traps, tits , ylyl and gore here, not this degenerate disgusting thing.

Related to your question. Yes, go and get the dick, get pozzed and make the gay community more stigmatized than it already is because of how slutty you are.
Wait, you're too slutty to even fathom this idea.

Do eeeeeet muchacho

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD,YOU ASS-LICKING ADOPTED FAGGOT!!!!
CUT YOUR DICK IN HALF AND THEN THROW YOURSELF IN A MEAT GRINDER!!!
MOOOOODDSSSSS,DO FUCKING SOMETHING!!!

Im in Oklahoma, come and fuck me instead faggot.

I had been barebacking for years and never asked guys their status. While I was never an overt chaser, the idea of taking POZ Cum turned me on.I loved reading Conversion Stories.I suppose I wanted to get bred all along.In the late fall I connected with a guy from Gay.Com. He was a real Bareback Pig.We'd both stopped using Condoms, gloves, and other Safe Sex paraphernalia.When he fingered my ass,I asked him to fuck me.He said he'd have to pull out cause he didn't want to cum up my Ass. I asked him why not; and he said that he was POZ, and I was still NEG.I almost flipped! Never before had I known in advance that the guy about to fuck me was POZ.That was a first! In essence I got down on my knees and begged him for his Cum!"Let's see if I got this straight.You WANNA get POZZED?He started to screw,ranting about the Bad Seed he was about to plant up my Butt; that there could be no turning back;all my partners would be at risk.I got rock hard. He told me he was gonna shoot. We both came he up my Ass and I, all over my chest probably the most prolific Load of my life.He stayed the night.I took a couple more Loads and gave him two back.I fisted him for over an hour.After that we talked of the BUG till the morning sun.He made me promise to call him if and when I got "the Flu."Nine days later I woke up sick as a dog and soaking wet.I called him and told him I didn't feel so good.He stressed how awesome it would be if I hit the Baths while my immune system was depressed and my Viral Load was outta sight.I FELT LIKE SHIT, I dragged my Butt down to the Tubs.I ended up taking five Loads up the Ass and two down my throat.there was a price to pay for my contagious escapade—I almost had to crawl home to bed where I stayed put for a week.I finally got tested.The Baths were offering free HIV testing.Two weeks later I called and gave my code He made me an appointment with a Counselor.She commiserated with me for half an hour before pronouncing me POZ.I was happy.

FAGGOTS OUT!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!
FAGGOTS OUT!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am i hard

Because it's hot.

But i don't want to be attracted to that

wasn't this at the club that got shot up in orlando?

Yes, do eet

If it made you hard, you are into it.

what are the odds of landing a cute twink/andro type while being being a chubby bear type on grindr? they tend to want ones like themselves or gym rats in my experience

i fixed it

Increase your odds by

>being a top
>having a decent sized dick
>not being a fucking weirdo

the samefagging is disgusting

all 3 are covered. also have a good job, and willing to be a sugar daddy to the right one