Shroom thread. Trip reports, advice and photos of your favourite finds

Shroom thread. Trip reports, advice and photos of your favourite finds.

Other urls found in this thread:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best shroom find: LSD is better.

Last shrooms I had I threw up everywere. Been having a good time with lucy though.

Shrooms litterly grow everywhere and you know what your getting.

Been on acid trips and friends tell me shrooms are better, following up with horrific bad trip stories. No thanks

I know I used to also grow shrooms in my room (extremely easy), but it's also easy to get good clean LSD. Either find a good dealer or go on the darknet and buy needlepoint blotter.

From my personal experience shrooms have a much weaker trip and are really horrible to eat. I like pretty strong trips. Granted the comedown from acid can be rough at time but it's easily countered with weed to sleep off the comedown.

Unfortunately I'm on a break from both as I built up my immune system. Taking very high dosages of acid makes for some rough comedowns that even weed can't counter.

Holy shit it's the rinnegan

If you've done acid then shrooms would be a breeze.

It's basically what I would take when I wanted a more chill trip that didn't last 12+ hours.

Is the dark net still legit?! Thought Silk Road got busted.

if i take shrooms at 9am in the morning, at what time can i expect to be fully back to normal? by normal i mean sober, not just functional socially

acid is way better than mushrooms

lol you really think you're getting needlepoint on darknet? You faggots will believe anything

Silk Road got shut down like 3 times but has been gone for a long time. When they killed Silk Road like 100 other sites popped up.

Go to DeepDotWeb.com and look at the right for the top sites. I've been using AlphaBay personally for like 2 years. The weed is a lot better than your average street dealer, at least for the UK it is since most of the street dealers sell skunk some teen grew in his attic. You can buy it from people who actually know how to grow it properly. It's also the only place I have been able to get weed edibles like lolipops or chocolate because I've never known a street dealer who sells edibles in the UK.

>lightweight
>took 3.5g to myself
>mistakenly thought that I'd taken 3 before, but I'd actually never taken more than 1g to myself
>5 hours of full-body pain, panic-level anxiety, and mild hallucinations
>did it on an empty stomach to augment the high
>bad idea
>compelled to eat and drink as much as possible so I have something to absorb the poison and throw up
>for a couple months after I can't even so much as drink a cup of coffee without getting mini waves of it

Took too much shrooms. Spent 5 hours in a living hell. Don't recommend it.

Shrooms last for like 6 hours tops so you'd be good by 3pm but probably sooner.

I've been using the darknet for like 5 years. If you use it properly and find the right dealer yes you will 100% get needlepoint. I've been buying LSD from the same guy for like 2 years. You can taste the difference when it's not needlepoint and if you use regularly you can tell by the strength of the trip.

any name/site

i did lsd in august and couldnt fall asleep for like 20 hours after i took it, felt like shit, will mushrooms make me have trouble sleeping too?

no, only for the duration of the trip

you probably took some research chemical that wasnt actually acid

how do I go about getting them myself? I know, just go where cows are but I'm talking about details. Like how to ID

Between LSD and shrooms, I've found the trips to be about equal - shrooms are comparable to really clean acid; they don't give you that weird "speedy" feeling you get on LSD. Shrooms don't last as long as LSD and I have gotten nauseous as hell on shrooms which made it hard to enjoy the trip. LSD lasts longer, but sometimes enough is enough and the come down is rough unless you have some weed like said.

nice try mr eff bee eye

Idk what your asking. If your asking what site I use then it's pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

I can't remember the sellers name (it's on my order history ont he site) but his main product was Banksy Blotter, he is a UK vendor.

LSD is notorious for giving weird hangover feeling. My friend said ecstasy does the same but I've never tried it.

I've never had any hangover feeling with shrooms tho.

>how to get your vendor popped 101

Go looking Autum time. For the liberty cap (very common in U.K.) go to grassy fields, try football fields- graveyards- golf courses or high hills with live stock! Identification for the liberty caps is a nipple on the cap. Some show purple bruising. Have thin wavy stems. Wet liberty caps can appear brown with dark stripes while dry ones can be lighter. A spore print is recommended.

lsd trip
>thought i was joker from batman
>leaves on ground turned into a bunch of scorpions

Go to shroomery.org

They have everything you need from identifying them, growing them and curing them for preservation. You can buy a cheap grow kit (£30 in UK) or make one for cheaper and grow shit loads yourself. I used to get 50g+ from a small kit and then use a food dehydrator to cure them.

So they'll track my darknet vendor down because they know what image he uses on his blotter?

Logic.

This is one of the biggest ones I got from my last batch when I grew them. I had bigger from other batches but don't have the pictures anymore. I could have waited and picked later but it was nighttime and these things grow rapidly so by the morning it probably would have dropped it's spores and lost a lot of it's strength.

This is the B+ Strain.