Few months ago I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes...

Few months ago I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. My parents are heartbroken because I can't get into the USAF anymore, which was my dream since I was 8. It didn't quite hit me until now. It's all a little strange. One minute I'm fine, going through the motions, next thing i know my whole life was pretty much turned upside down. It's odd being able to say I have a disease. It's even stranger saying I want a cure for this thing. Part of me feels like I don't deserve to be cured.
I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Do something related, test out new things linke gay sex, free your mind

How did you not know you had type 1 until recently? shouldn't you be dead without insulin?

that sucks. If it's any consolation, the military is for followers. You probably would have been shot down and beheaded anyway

pic unrelated; i made it in minecraft

Not exactly. You're not necessarily born with it, symptoms just kind of show up at random. I was diagnosed after being admitted to a hospital with ketoacidosis

This

Get cannabis oil ,nigga.It cured my brother of the bettus

On the contrary. I was lined up for an ROTC scholarship to Embry Riddle, eventually going into service as an officer

Why did you want to join the AF? You like aerospace? Or you just some dumb redneck that wants to blow up terrorists with a drone?

Wanted to go in to do something with the OSI, or possibly be a mechanical engineer

>engineer
You wouldn't be joining the army if you could do engineering. Unless you don't have money and they're paying for it.

Jeez OP, I was diagnosed with it a year ago, and you learn to live with it if that helps, I'm truly sorry you can't join the Air Force for now, I've heard rumors of a cure coming in our lifetime though

So far I'm doing okay with it. I just have no idea what I'm going to do after high school now. I'm thinking maybe an EMT or some fancy doctor

DIDNT READ HAHAHAHA DIABEETUS

Dude our entire military is run by the private sector. Get your ME degree and go work for a firearms or armored vehicle manufacturer and even your diseased ass can help fight the good fight. Then you can sit back and watch your creations turned against your own people by a corrupt puppet government. But hey, at least you built a better suppressor!

Kill yourself, think about it OP its the only option you fat fuck

Type 2 = Fat
Type 1 = Legitmate disease
I'm actually pretty fit. I run cross country and long distance for the track team. Suicide doesn't sound like a bad option though

Jeez user, you're a fucking idiot, git guchi nigger

Damn. Doesn't sound like a bad option. I'll look into that

Asswipe

>a cure coming in our lifetime though
kek

Like Big Pharma's gonna let that happen.
And fuck all t- hey're recently finding out that you can get late onset t1.

>they got no idea what's going on

But we're way farther than just dying the year you're diagnosed, the tech for a false kidney that can last months is out there right now being tested, this shit's happening now my dude

Besides, the reg for checking blood glucose and insulin delivery is super advanced (compared to organ printing/cybernetic organs). OP will be fiiine. I just saw a commercial for a little wearable sugar monitor that gives live biometrics to a smartphone app.

>Whatever happens, always carry a few jolly ranchers around in your pocket.

Yeah, and there's stuff that gives you auto shots which is really nice, it's the easiest Autoimmune disease to deal with