Are you a nationalist or a multiculturalist?

Are you a nationalist or a multiculturalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'M A MOTHERFUCKIN AMERICANIST

I am a defender of Europe

you're doing a shit fucking job

Last time I checked (every day) your governments are trying to impose Sharia law with muslims

America is objectively the greatest country in Earth. It blows my mind how eurocucks think they are even in the same league lmao. Their country hasn't been relevant for almost 100 years.

Now now we've been gloating about that for 48 years. It's not their fault they're inferior

far right welshman standing by

At least we don't have that many religitards, we have better education, less fat fucks, the list goes on. The USA sucks balls, that's why Trump is president now and that's why he's gonna fuck y'all up even more. Enjoy your shit life, retard.

Why don't you have gun rights yet?

Let's see virtually every American believes that, despite a corporate owned government, a deadweight economy, monstrous levels of prejudice and discrimination, rampant obesity, patent hypocrisy, a two-class society, cable news, growing politicization, and spray-on cheese, that this is the greatest country to ever exist. How cute.

K

I'm an American and lean more towards nationalist

I'm a fuckyouallist

>We don't have that many religitards
How many refugees has your country accepted?

>eurocucks
>Their country
Being THAT ignorant

Too many, yet half the population is a non-believer.

I thought religion was fake like fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
God was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all of my dreams

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
I'm in love, and I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried

youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0

Better than what ever shit country your from cuck boy

both .

I am a nationalist

how many people live on the street and yet 50 years ago the country managed to get a few people on the moon . What happened americunts ,,,,, you have gone backwards for the last 50

Nationalist

dont burn my caravan

Hahahah trust me no matter which country i'm from it's better then Murica.
Virtually any Country is better them America, Eurofags are getting killed by foreign retards.

You Americans are getting killed by your own people most of the shootings that shook the world was done in America,you have entered in a time where your children are not even safe in it's school how much depressing can it get.

At least we're free faggot

I'd rather have a gun than a muslim

This guy gets it

>at least we're free
>actually believes that

both

One can be both things, OP

my true feelings hate immigrants but my civilized mind knows it is wrong to not grant them rights

Dammnn a California King. Niicccee.

Free suuure let's say you have freedom but what good is that freedom when most of you are stupid and can't think for yourself.
Let's not kid our self you people are not free.

100% sure all of you know that 6 millions Jews died in ww2 (Bullshit) but have 0% idea how many Americans died in ww2.

I have a life, and it's not stupid fucking allah or his little cunt muhammed.

Eurofags always seem to forget America bailed them out twice. Next World War, America should just back stab Eastern Europe. Ungrateful fucks.

>Actually believes we're not free
Dumbass