Why do I feel like such a shitty person?

Why do I feel like such a shitty person?

Other urls found in this thread:

rudehentai.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because your brain sucks at motivation.

Have you been breaking promises that you made to yourself?

did you do something bad? talk, we have all done shitty things...

I killed a man

how? why?

Jumped my friend, wouldn't stop fucking him up

what actually happened, user?

Friend and I got jumped so I pulled my knife only cause I knew they weren't going to stop and had already smashed his glasses into his eyes

you killed a man to protect your friend. It takes a lot to protect people if others are violent. he attacked an unarmed man, you attacked a man who was using violence.

That's how I rationalize it but the whole thing was stupid and the guy didn't really deserve to die

did you think your friend would?

No, the stupidest part is they started it by insulting us randomly as we walked by but I laughed it off and then they jumped us for laughing my friend was telling me to ignore them so I feel like I escalated something but really they were just pricks

you feel bad because you're a fool. Earth is overpopulated, so unless you killed an albino (basically human shinies) it's not a big loss at all
plus hey, sounds like he was just asking for it.

that's rough... i can understand why you feel bad. do you have any psychological problems?

Dude he had it coming. Go to a psychologist you might suffer PTSD

he just needs to man the fuck up, who the hell would get PTSD for winning a fight?

for winning a fight? no one
for killing a man? a lot

Do you feel like you're useless and you contribute nothing to anything? Congratulations, you are just like 99.999% of the population of Earth. You don't have to cure cancer or win an oscar to feel validated, you're just here, on Earth with everybody else. I realize telling you that you're the same as most people might just make it worse, but it's ok to be the same, as long as you hold on to the few things that make you you.

It's not the winning of the fight that's the problem. It's the consequences of winning the fight.

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

Minor guilt and some unrelated issues but other than that I'm fine sometimes I think maybe I could have warned them that I'd pulled and maybe they'd have fucked off but it'd already gone too far by then and they were practically running into the knife to try and look tough they wanted a second round and I told them they were idiots wouldn't wanna risk them grabbing shit from me anyway

Well you should face the fact you killed a man. Your life has changed, you now need to dedicate a lot of the future dealing with that fact.
Not many people can say that they've killed a person, it is a rare thing and its psychological effects have been documented.

Forget everything else going on in your life, this is the biggest things you probably will ever deal with in your life apart from deaths of loved ones.
This is it.
You need to focus on moving past this event mentally, you need to be open to talk about your feelings to the ones around you.

You mustn't let this event pass you by without dealing with it properly lest it becomes trapped in a weird place that'll haunt you for yeas to come.

I've had a couple of these kinds of events in my life and when I was young I locked it away and it slowly became an evil part of me, I struggle at age 18 with the fact I was molested at 8, spiraling my life into dark twists and turns. I am thankful every day I'm able to eat. I haven't told anyone it happened and I kick myself every day I'm not able to.

But this isn't about me.

You need to face yourself and rationalize what you've done to your own brain. You need to somehow come to terms with what you've done and move on.
Only by knowing that this event will always be a PART of you and not the whole thing will you ever be happy again.

I'm serious when I say I wish you luck in your new reality.

were they black?

No they were wiggers though

shameful. It's the same as taking out the trash.

so what? they pick up fights for fun (and probably would steal shit from people they beat up) you made the streets a little safer, you should be proud.

Story, OP

because killing a man no matter how bad he was will still make feel bad unless you are a fucking sociopath

why would you empathize with literal trash?

Get the fuck out of this thread you mongrel.

Im not empathizing with the one who was killed, im empathizing with the OP

checkd

nyet.

i know, i'm just saying op shouldn't feel bad about it.

Yeah he shouldn't, its just that you are saying he should man the fuck up like if killing a guy was normal

it's not normal, that's for sure.
but hey, shit happens, you don't have to have a mental breakdown for every small stone on your shoe

plus if he's talking about it that probably means it got ruled as self defense so even society says he did nothing wrong (for what it's worth, kek)

Because you touch yourself at night