Can anyone give me one good reason not to kill myself?

Can anyone give me one good reason not to kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

rudehentai.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be...your...umm... friend?

You can learn and develop skill in martial arts.

Because you wont be able to make everyone's life around you almost as bad as your own anymore.

They're not allowed to be happy if you're not.

.What is your definition of "good reason"?

It'll hurt

Can you give a reason why you should kill yourself?

That seems like a good reason to kill my self
Hell I don't fucking know

How your feelings is only temporary. Stick it out and you'll be fine. Life's Great man!

You could contribute to science.

Shh baby, it'll feel good, I promise.

You could learn and develop skill in music; you could write music.

You haven't set up a camera yet.

Why is "depression" such a popular meme for these fucking comics? I see these all the God damn time now.

because this little guy died?

Ever feel gross after you bust a nut? That's what this is like, feels one way and it seems like it will never end then suddenly it's all different.

I'm lonely as fuck, my depression and anxiety make my life a living hell, I'm on probation so it's pretty damn impossible to get a half decent job, and my life in general just fucking sucks

>That seems like a good reason to kill my self
If you're selfless enough to think this, you're not selfish enough to do it, enjoy being tricked into a logic trap.

You could write literary art.

This! Make sure you've arranged to have your cadaver donated for research.

Therein lies the problem. Without "good reason" defined I can do no such thing. What is good?

Why not?

Well fuck...

funeral are expensive.

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

A good reason would be something like people would miss you or some shit, but that doesn't work because no one would miss me

It will make your mom sad.

You could create worlds, create persons within those worlds, interactions within those words, events within those worlds.

Don't worry if I imma kill myself I'll live stream it and post the link

But if he's dead, he doesn't have to pay?

I am not op. This is gorgeous. I have cheated myself.

How is that a good reason then?

I've heard worse reasons to do it. I say go for it. It'll end your pain, and christ alone knows your in for a life of this shit.

And what's more, we won't have to listen to see you come on here and piss and moan and whine about this, begging for attention and validation from a bunch of strangers. I mean, lets fess up here - this isn't the first time you've posted this thread, is it? You've done this a couple times. Because the attention feels good. You like the validation from people who tell you not to.

But it's all bullshit. They don't love you. Your family might a bit, but honestly they'll get over it. I've had 2 brothers and my mom die in my life. I missed them for a while, but we move on. In the end, you're really not that important. And people will eventually be glad to be free of your passive aggressive bullshit.

I vote: Go for it.

As long as it's not some low budget garbage, it's your last moment, you can splash out all your dosh on a good camera and mic, hell steal them if you have to, they can't arrest a corpse.

Because even I haven't yet and I can bet my life is worse than yours through no fault of my own. There is no good reason. And it's selfish bro

I don't fucking know

White blood cell life; thug it out~. Hehe.

Do it

You could become a comedian.

Actually it is the first time I've posted this shit and okay thanks for your input

Because it would make your enemies happy.

Because you will just fail at that as well

I didn't realise jokes could tell themselves.

I mean facts, I've already tried 3 times each time the ambulance came before I could die from a od