How does it feel to know that you voted for a corrupt retard?

How does it feel to know that you voted for a corrupt retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hn6JWzoKv14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feelings are for liberals.

so your an zombie then?

>implying voting for a retarded bazoobo with 0 political experience and a worse campaign was based on reason and not on primal feelings that came with the idea of following a strong (seemingl) leader and retarded patriotism.

I wouldn't know. I voted for Hillary.

I didn't. But I am enjoying the meltdown from both sides - Trump's multiple fuckups and the fact the left will never recover from the butthurt Trump's win did to them. It's like being assfucked with a Mac semi. That gape ain't ever closing, because even if he is impeached, you fucking morons get Pence, who is a politician and who is far, far evangelical right.
Good job dumbasses.

Funny, because you voted in a meme just to spite liberals. Isn't spite an emotional reaction?

Don't know. Didn't vote for the shit gibbon.

Your trips confirm that it is. A collective tantrum won our election, yet WE are the snowflakes. It's confusing, I know.

but I didn't vote for hillary

Amazing. I love how liberals acted when god king trump won. Pic very related

Whoa now, that sounds an awful lot like an emotional reaction to me, too. Careful, conservatives are 100% logical and driven by sheer reason, remember?

This remains the reason the Cheeto won- because conservatives would rather poke a liberal in the eye than have a functioning government.

True, but only because liberals are whiny, emotional crybabies who throw tantrums if everything isn't going their way. They deserve it. It just FEELS good to fuck with them.

From a purely rational standpoint, of course.

>implying a liberal government actually functions better than a conservative one
Delusional, aren't we.
Neither works, because dickheads are gonna be spiteful assholes and try to block everything just because it comes from the other side.

As whiny and emotional as conservatives who throw tantrums when they don't get their way? Because you fuckers take the goddamn cake with your I'm taking my ball and going home rage quits over the stupidest shit.

I didn't realize trump was a liberal.

Even better than imagined

The idiot won for a reason, and that is of idiots like these

They literally shut down the government when shit doesn't go their way.

Don't worry it only cost America their AAA credit rating though because Republicans are literally the definition of party before country.

Corrupt retard or corrupt cunt. It wouldn't have made a difference. Motherfuckers should have voted for a third party

I think you missed the point of my post, friend. I was mocking conservatives.

As delusional as things like stats and facts can make a person.

My dick got real big when he won. That's literally all I give a shit about, the rest of you can fuck yourselves.

Sarcasm doesn't communicate well via text.

That is the question for Hillary voters.

Such a fucking lie with that pic. That narcissist is eating this shit up - he craves, fucking LIVES, for power and fame.
Any of you fucking leftist morons actually believe that, I got a bridge to sell you in Arizona.

I don't see your point. All blue collar workers have model wives and live in gaudy palaces.

>Trump isn't an immortal god-emperor?
>Triggered!

>stats and facts can never be faked or lied about
I guess there was no alternative facts debacle then, right?

I didn't vote hillary though???

Probably feels the same as the people who voted for a corrupt victimhood monger.

Never seen this one.

>kek

Same corruption, different retard.

I didn't vote for Trump, moron. But even I know that fake fucking Republican loves his fame.

>implying it's not the Illuminati leading the anti-Trump movement to get America back on the status quo

spoilerrape/spoiler

That was the joke. I figured someone would bite sooner. I don't love Hillary but I really do feel like everything would make a lot more sense in our country right now if she'd won.

Or he is just a crook and a con man and only supporters were stupid enough to vote for him

>If you like fame, you'll automatically like the hard work of being president!
You went from stupid to full retard in 2.1 seconds.
That's faster than a Model S.

This picture is actually only half as funny as the real story. Turns out, the Trump cake isn't even real. The whole thing was styrofoam with the exception of the one little section Donny cut into.

So he didn't even copy the cake, he just got a cheap knockoff. Classic Trump.

You'd be headed for a few more wars I think, but otherwise the same from the opposite extreme.

See, I'm talking about real facts, not GOP 'facts'.

That's hilarious

At the least, we now have a general idea of what the real unemployment rate is.

Because surely if these people had jobs they wouldn't have the time to protest on a weekday.

It's got to feel bad. I mean, you have to wake up and look in the mirror and realize, gee, I really was just that fucking stupid.

youtu.be/Hn6JWzoKv14

Not everyone works minimum wage jobs in retail, where they can't be allowed the day off...

It was a Saturday.

I work in education and a bunch of my co-workers went to Chicago.

I don't care enough.

Just remember, those same intelligence agencies all said that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Yeah, I'm hearing it's 20, 25%, some people are saying it might even be as high as 40%.

You're one of the moronic lefties I am talking about.
"Oh gosh, I believe that a guy who's spent most of his life bragging about himself and doing everything he can to be famous and powerful is absolutely thinking about quitting once he got to be one of the world leaders because some nameless source made a picture, so it must be true!"
You're a fucking retard.

The establishment if fighting like hell to stay in control.

AKs seem good enough to beat all those other weapon systems in other parts of the world.

>believing only Dem facts are true
Got news for you, you're stupid as well.

So someone who presumably Hillary to win really has no place criticizing other people on voting for corrupt politicians. You are retarded OP.

AKs in the hands are poorly trained dirt farmers*

Except they didn't

Bush just claimed they did

Google exists.
Google the title, you moron.
I created that image myself.

Also, the fantasy of power and the responsibilities of power are very different.
Only someone who's had no power and no responsibility in life can be so naive.

There is a difference between beating and just resisting long enough that the USA gets bored and leaves like in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Korea.

The funny thing is even if Trump and his entire Cabinet and Administration are impeached for corruption and conflicts of interest, do you know who's going to be your new President?

Protip: It's not Hillary.

Only you think I'm talking about Dem facts vs GOP facts. By definition, if your assertion is proven false, it wasn't a fact. Calling something a fact doesn't make it one, dumbass.

Fucking land whale lives under Sharia law and has zero rights.

Fuck her, fuck Islam, and fuck you for posting this bullshit lie

As a Wisconsinite I'm not a huge fan of Paul Ryan but would take him over Trump or Pence 10/10 times even with his inexperience(actually more experience than Trump), as he'd rely on Congress more to get things done instead of just signing EOs.

Believe it or not, libs don't have a problem with every republican out there.

That implies a disconnect between intelligence agencies and the people.

If those agencies don't talk directly to the people, who's telling us what they said? The media has no access to them, and the Trump administration and GOP wouldn't be interested in undermining their own power, so that just leaves the opposition party which has a vested interest in undermining the Trump platform for the sake of their ideology.

Not necessarily because something is true, but just because it will hurt the people that beat them.

You mad trump cuck?

just remember, the heads of intelligence agencies change periodically