What's the biggest ever thing you ever did done seen big jim?

what's the biggest ever thing you ever did done seen big jim?

After 25 years of listening to this I can't say I ever knew exactly what he was saying. Makes sense to me.

what can you do? what can you do when your world is invaded by a reggie junkie jew?

Can't say I ever figured out the answer to this either.

*reggae

reggae junkie jew FUCK YOU

MACH 10 AT SUDDEN SPEED

Well memed

DUDE

HE'S THE STALLION

this is the best album ever

yes

im not joking

neither am I

Ur mom

ITS A NINE MILE WALK FROM THE OFFICE TO THE PUMPS

best song on the album tbqh

I gotta listen to this album, I've only listened to the mollusk, c&c, and quebec

Listen to the Pod and GODWEENSATAN first, Pure Guava is their hardest album to get into

I disagree, The Pod is the least accessible imo

Nah, the Pod is a pretty cohesive album. It's weird as fuck don't get me wrong, but it sort of all makes sense together and it's relatively easy to get the hang of. Pure Guava is just bizarre, and some songs are totally incomprehensible. I would also say it's the hardest to listen to without wanting to skip a few songs, because they can be legitimately grating at times. It took me a long time to get into Pure Guava, whereas I got the Pod pretty quick. I guess it's all opinion though, but I know that if you went from Chocolate, the Mollusk, and Quebec, straight to Pure Guava you'd have a hard time.

be sure to check out some of their live stuff too

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaFFUUCK YOU

Pure Guava is way different than any of those albums. I would listen to The Pod is quite easy, I don't understand how people have a hard time with it. Easier than GWS and Pure Guava.

I think I can handle it

I've found that the album goes well with drinking.

that fucking guitar solo on Pumpin' 4 The Man