I'm about to go on a date with an extremely rich girl. She's 21, drives a $200...

I'm about to go on a date with an extremely rich girl. She's 21, drives a $200,000 car and owns a penthouse in Melbournes CBD. I'm kinda nervous. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuTMWgOduFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need to seal the fucking deal early fam

also go through her purse before you leave in the morning

Yeah but how do I go about this? Am I expected to pay for shit? I don't even have a car kek.

Bump

You DID make all this clear to her from the beginning, right?

If she knows you're broke then you either have a huge dick and/or are stupidly hot, because women don't want anything besides that and money

Relax because none if this is really happening.

well you do this with two steps
Insert roofies, and have a friend.beat you up.

Then lay beside her and say you stopped some rapists. Bu,don't be greedy. Be a gentlemen and take her home.

>that trauma will have her hooked to you.

>Am I expected to pay for shit?
For a first date offer to split the bill.

Why does it matter if she is rich if you like her?

Make her want to be your sugar mommy.

She knows I'm about to study and am unemployed. She's studying neuroscience, hopefully she can put two and two together.

Kill her and wear her face as a mask

is she going on a date with you because she's after a bit of rough, or does she have some weird believe you might be in the same life as her?

play this on the car ride:
youtube.com/watch?v=yuTMWgOduFM

Yeah she knows I'm not rich. I'm not poor, but far from rich. She's pretty down to earth but we have definitely had different up bringings.

Post pics fagit

I'm dating a girl who drives a blue RS7 and I drive a pleb Audi A4 Quattro....

You'll be okay.

Neuroscience eh, so smart and rich.
Is she pretty as well? Because if so, you've hit the trifecta.
Just look out for signs of crazy.

then don't worry too much.
not sure where you're going, but it's probably safe to assume splitting the bill - if it's reasonable you can try to pay the whole thing but she'll probably want to split

just don't be a faggot, don't assume your masculinity is being assaulted, act like you're cool and confident with whatever.

1) Melbourne sucks. I've seen so many Asians there Australians are a minority. Also fucking flies in the spring. Everybody cheats on eachother. If you want a quality girl, maybe start in a quality place first.
2) Pay for the date. If she offers, say no. If she insists just tell her (not ask) that she will pay for drinks after dinner. Migrate together.
3) Don't make jokes about money, or make you seem worthless like you actually are.
4) when she reveals she actually has a penis, bend over and accept. Life throws curveballs sometimes and two of them will be deep in your anus

you're an idiot, rich girls buy stuff like you

if you ask to pay her bills you make a fool of yourself

there is also little chance that she earns the money herself and learned from young age that her credit card pays for everything

What car?

Yeah she's pretty as fuck. Plus she's into gaming and film so shes 100% perfect for me.

I have no problem whatsoever with that masculinity bullshit.

>Melbourne sucks. I've seen so many Asians there Australians are a minority.
20% asian, 50% greek. Which ones are the real australians again?

She's only going on a date with you because she thinks you're a nice guy. Fuck asking this place for advice, that's like feeding your cock head to a snake. Just chill, rub out the easy one, and enjoy the night

>life throws curveballs sometimes and two of them will be deep in your anus

my fucking sides

yeah don't get attached, its only your turn with the pussy.
She fucks all over, 21 with lotta money
You have literally nothing she wants except a fun time.
Be a fun time and don't be sad when you see her getting railed from a bigger dude.
Literally don't fall for her. It already seems like you fucked it up.

Well then, just be yourself and let things happen naturally. If she's into you, you've pretty much got this in the bag.

Smell good. Look sharp. Be confident.

If anything awkward happens, remember it's only awkward if you feel it is awkward.
If you just walk over that awkwardness like they're niggerfaggots, you'll be good

>when she reveals she actually has a penis, bend over and accept.

Ok Sup Forums I'm off to hopefully score with some rich bitch totally out of league.

>Smell good.
this is important, use cologne

stick her one for me fam, dont forget to go through purse

In my experience, rich girls either wanna date other rich guys(which obviously isn't the case with you so don't worry about that) poor or poorer guys because they like spoiling them(think sugar momma) or middle class guys because they want to experience a non rich culture. In any of the latter 2 cases, you should be fine, assuming she already seemed interested. Think about it like the family in Blind Side. Not all rich people are stuck up. Just don't worry about it, be loose and be natural.

This fucking thread checks 'em

Keep us updated melbfag. Don't let her see your faggot ass on Sup Forums though.

>Yeah she's pretty as fuck. Plus she's into gaming and film so shes 100% perfect for me.

Dude... I'm sorry but she's rich and you're not. Have fun with the date and I hope you get to bang her a few times but there is no chance of anything long-term.

>Not all rich people are stuck up.

I don't think a rich person who isn't stuck up would drive a $200,000 car. There is really no reason to do that except to rub it in people's faces that your morning shit is worth more than their entire lives.

probably a leased car, why would you own a car if you were deep in money? they don't really keep value unless they're expensive luxury cars and then you can't really drive them anywhere..

kill yourself.

Sniff her used panties. It works on the same principle of ass pennies in economics.

Then again, why would you rent a 200k car if you could just rent a 80k car, unless you are just trying to show off?

Because why not

>rent
leasing a car != renting a car

Literal autism. kys

>There is really no reason to do that except to rub it in people's faces that your morning shit is worth more than their entire lives.

You don't understand the difference between renting and leasing, and when someone corrects you on using the wrong term, you react by calling them names and telling them to kill themselves.

Very mature!

shes probably asian dickwit

Take a sharpie. Post pics

The differences are literally irrelevant for this discussion. In terms of the economics, the cost to the user is basically the same. kys

>a huge dick and/or are stupidly hot, because women don't want anything besides that and money

treat her like a normal gril. she'll dig you for it.

do NOT say stupid shit like "I bet you're used to drivers" or "do you normally have a chef cook for you". just a regular gril.

how the fuck did u manage to get a date with her???
green text plz
also post pic of her

if she's 21 and rich then she is niave and full of her parents money.
treat her like a 15 year old, give piggyback rides even - she will lap it up.

experience:
dating 23 year old rich girl form brisbane.

this

regulary gril
just regulary
and gril

Take her to the supermarket, I dont know why but you have to start somewhere, so start there.

Don't show up where she says to show. Find a bar. Get drunk. Tell her to show and dress slutty. If she does not obey, you are better off. This is a daddy's money bitch that wants to wear a strap on and fuck you up the ass. You need to beat her around a bit, make her your bitch. Train her to be naked and collared. Parade her submitted ass in front of her father. Then you win her inheritance instead of this waste of beauty driving a car she never earned. Tell her dad to serve the good stuff when you first drink with him.

>Audi A4 Quattro

shut the fuck up Donny.

Rich women are very protective of their money. It's already over poorfag

Tell her to pretend she's got no money, she'll just laugh and said oh you're so funny and you'll say yeah? I can't see anyone else laughing.

not while they're young and it's not their money. my 18 year old gf spent 38K on me one year, we went holidaying in the whitsundays

>In terms of the economics, the cost to the user is basically the same. kys

the fuck you talking about?

One RENTS a car at Hertz, or National or Wherethefuckever you rent a car from in your shitty country.

One RENTS cars for....say.....$400 a week. A shitty car at that.

One LEASES a car from a dealer. One LEASES a car for years at a time.

One pays $600 a MONTH to lease a car. A good car. Not a shitty $400 a week rental car.

So no, not even close to the same, not even close to the cost being basically the same.

>but I can see how a 14 year old permavirgin kissless faggot like yourself might be confused.

no, actually I can't.

buy condoms and poke holes before hand

do what poorfag women have been doing for millennia

now is your chance to turn the tables

My exact thoughts.

THIS, if OP wants to be the boss.

The fuck are you talking about? If you don't negotiate lease or deal with fleet manager of course you're going to get ripped off.

Average lease for a sane person on 330i A4 c300 will get your monthly payments under $400 monthly with AT MOST 1k down no other fee bullshit.

Just most of you don't have negotiating skills or patience

the fuck you talking about faggot?

One rents a car for days or weeks at a time from a CAR RENTAL agency.

One leases a car for years at a time.

Learn to economics.

>fucking 8 year olds, dude.

>722593719
get her pregnant. my job here is done