Americans

>americans

>have the choice of watching the nba, the nhl, the nfl, or the world series yesterday

>europeans
>"lol i hope you like soccer"

Why do Europeans only like one sport?

Europeans also have cricket, uh, and, that one where you roll a cheese down a hill, and, uh, ummmm....quiddich?

most can barely afford the ball to play soccer. they pretend to hate everything else to hide their self hate and worthlessness

EUROPOORS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Is grabbing pussies a sport? Because if so, I hear the Europeans are importing hot new players from the Middle East by the boatload.

They literally never will

God, how I want to make a young Jodie Foster cum

Are you black?

Half, actually. What made you ask?

I've heard she only likes the BBC.

Really lmao?

Nope, huge dyke.

Says the guy whose president will be either a pussy or a pussy grabber

I'll take grabbing pussies over rock concert with surprise arab guests any day.

>amerilards don't choose an only sport

wtf amerilard sports are boring lmao

>rock concert with surprise arab guests

too soon

To be fair, we had "gay club with arab surprise" but most people considered that whole thing a win/win.

>eurofats
KEK

it doesn't matter who was getting shot, we let a radicalized lunatic get his hands on an assault rifle and that's pretty scary. imagine if there were more of him like in paris, there would have been 200 deaths.

A rock concert is still better than exploding marathons

exactly, she likes the big black cunt

recovered pretty good m8, thanks or asking

>Euro Basket
>Not superior to Nigger Basketball association

I wish that Euros would learn baseball so that we could have a truly global comfy sport.

Soccer is afflicted by too much hooliganism, while basketball, football, and hockey are all for children.

No one watches that shit. Also if Euro Basket is so good why are trash players like Rudy Fernandez good in your meme league?

I like NFL too, but Basketball is boring and MLB is literally just fat people cricket.

Yes, we only care about football. Because it's the GOAT sport. When you have football you don't need another sport. It can take every form and will always surprise you.

It can be exciting or it can be comfy.
It can be fast and pacey or it can be purposeful and tactical.
It can be physical or it can be skilled.
It can be local or it can be global.
It can be joyful or it can be sadness.
One thing never change though: the passion for it.

>Americans BTFO

you can say those things about literally every sport. it all depends on what teams are playing.

>hating on Based Rudy
get right now

>not watching rugby, the alpha sport that require skills, speed and strength
Plebs

baseball will likely become fairly popular in the really poor africa at some point, there are already stirrings here and there like in uganda
there's just so much fucking money to be made and you don't need to be a genetic freak like in basketball or compete with every other kid who is playing soccer

I don't believe any team sport can grow beyond informal besides the football behemoth

nah. nba only 80% african american.

>Handegg

>It can be boring or it can be really boring
>It can be turned off after the ninth round of commercials

read somewhere ( don't have citation lol) but basketball is now 2nd most popular sport in world as for players and viewers.

probably b/c david stern as nba commish and 1992 dream team.

Probably in viewership, but basketball can only be played by 5% of the population (the tallest), so it kind of limits itself naturally.

>mfw American NEET
>mfw i watch the four major American sports leagues, the four major European football leagues plus Champion's League, the 3 major cricket seasons, euroleague basketball, rugby, and all the periodic tournaments like the Olympics, World Cup, Euro, Copa America, Eurobasket, etc.

nice try

It's a tv problem
They put football all the time.
I'd change it so each sport has his own day.

Like hockey on mondays
Tuesday and Wednesday champions and uefa league
Basketball on thursday
Handball on fridays
Etc...

>american comparing euro sports to american sports entertainment

You might as well have listed WWE in the OP as well

football literally never stops. even with only french teams you have that schedule:

friday/saturday/sunday: league games

monday: nothing

thursday/wednesday/tuesday: cups/euro cups games

>it can be turned off after the ninth round of commercials
You lasted 5 whole minutes?