Amateur marijuana grower reporting in. How successful are cloning rate supposed to be...

Amateur marijuana grower reporting in. How successful are cloning rate supposed to be? I usually plan on about 50% living but for some reason I have a hundred percent success rate. So now I have like 50 and I literally have no way of getting rid of them. What do I do? I live in Alaska I can only grow about 4 plants at a time. Pic related

>no way of getting rid of them

Other than tossing them i guess.

This is where i started.

This is them now

I just don't get your math, unless you never were aiming to go with the 4 plant limit route.

You planned for 50% to live.
You said you have 50 now.
50% of 50=25=/=4.

They are purty though. how long till the buds start forming?

Thats just what i usually do. This time i went crazy with it. The clonex gel packs have way more than enough so i just had at it

Probably in about two weeks. I just switched to flower and i heard these ones are slow

why do u cut the leaves?

>I live in Alaska I can only grow about 4 plants at a time
>I live in Alaska
>Alaska
when's the last time you actually saw a cop?

congrats. I'm a grower in CO and yeah clone rates are pretty spectacular if you do it right. I usually lose one or two every other batch or so.

It puts less strain on the cut. Keeps it pointed up and it absorbs water better.

Well its not like i can go door to door... Well i probably could here.

Thanks. Its a nice hobby. Thinking about starting a buisness

I thought it was to promote root growth

why not let them grow a little bit and compost half of them?

stick them down the disposal, throw them in the trash, feed them to a cat, make a suppository for your mom, burn them, shred them, eat them, grill a nice big steak and use them as garnish, jerk off and use them as a wad of tissue...all kinds of things you could do

Cant bring my self to waste them. The compost thing isnt a bad idea.

I'm trying to arrange buyers on some forums but not a lot of people live in Alaska

well composting isnt really wasting.
it will help in the long run and be a valuable tool.
if you are as successful as you say you are it could be a regular thing.

also, you could just sell the baby plants.

I doubt you get anything you thick fuck.

>I usually plan on about 50% living
>I have a hundred percent success rate

>I have like 50

let me spell it out simply for your dumb fucking ass. he grew 50, expected to end up with 25 but because cloning is so simple and easy not even dumbass OP fucked it up and they all survived.

stay at school you dense fucker

i'm not that guy, but his point was valid

op said he had a 4 plant limit, why in the fuck would he take 50 cuttings? if only half lived, he'd still have 25, 19 more than he needed, why not just take 12 cuttings instead?

>4, 25, 19 more than he needed
okay, I suck at math , still valid though