>no pics of children in general
>no erotic greentext
>no triggering mods

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/02/15/ashton-kutcher-trafficking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Favorite music genre and band?

HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING IRL?

One time I saw a loli and got an erection.

you like kids because no adult would have you? dick too small for adults?

meh it happens to the best of us but what about your fap matrial

Fuck my inteenet connection

Dunno... I like Machinae Supremacy

No more than looking yet

Nope, had gfs
And my dicks pretty big actually

It's mainly because I'm turned on by little girls. Sort of like how your mom likes nigger dick.

Kids are super cute and are uncomplicated. They give you unconditional love as long as you give them attention.

I gave up lolicon a few years ago because I didn't want to be a pedophile. Last night I had a vivid dream of 69'ing a young girl. Her pussy was adorably small and tasted sour, like sour green apple candy. The dream won't get out of my head, what do?

fortune.com/2017/02/15/ashton-kutcher-trafficking/

What do you think about this?

Any life changing experience?

How do you control yourself?

Does he loom better in movies?

MODS MODS MODS GET IN HERE

when are you gonna stop posting on Sup Forums for attention and fucking kill yourself?

let's see that pecker mr. pedo

Why do you like cp then?

buy a sour apple blow pop?

Knowing you'd never be caught and she would be ok with it , would you ever actually do something with a kid?
What age range are you into?

Meh, just enjoy it while it's still in your memory. You're not hurting anyone and you can't go to prison over a dream.

seriously i hate this piece of shit for so many reasons

So it's my understanding that hephophilla (sp?) and some other one is not as sick as pedophilia?

Im going the pickle route but spides are for sure welcome based user

oooo I struck a pedo nerve..super sensitive..that's why you sick fucks prey on kids so they can't fight back

Mawds

well hi there

So you decided to put your sexual feelings on easy mode and prey on those that can't consent or fight back. You're pathetic.

potato seeds they're great, don't hate

potatoe seeds get'em before it's too late, no procrastinate

Fap to it

Not even gonna click that

Why tho?

Tomorrow maybe

No, believe it or don't

Because kids are fucking adorable
Im not watching rape-y pizza

If she wants it I'd be glad to
6-10 are usually the best

Hebephilia is early teens and ephebophilia is late teens
Pedophilia is preteens, nepiophilia is babies and toddlers

I love these threads

It's perfectly normal to be attracted to anyone who's able to reproduce. It's simple biology.

I might do that
It's more that it's really bugging me that I had the dream to begin with. Last time I had dreamed something I wanted to forget was much worse (a still shot of an infant covered in it's own vomit and slut shaming writing) and I almost threw up a few times that day remembering it. I still remember it. Am I alright?

So if ephebophilia is late teens wouldn't that be legal in many states?

this fucking thread again

>oooo I struck a pedo nerve

Not really. I couldn't give a fuck about what you think. Personally I prefer a relationship where both parties enter willingly.

i caught it relatively early trying to do what i can to ruin it cause why not ?

Yes
Pretty much everybody is a ephebophile

Just look up Ashton kutcher. Link is to am article. Use Google you dingus

Im sick of the pickle so jut gonna post random bullshit feel free to join me

do you fap to lolicon or CP?

TY user, I think pedophilia is sick, but ephebophilia sounds pretty normal.

one time I saw a loli get an erection

You only think it's sick because society has taught you so faggot, I say, if both agree and like it then fuck it

Little girls are sexy

yea i doubt that you pedo fuck. You sick cunts can't help yourselves and rationalize everything. "oh they loved me back"

I have a 12 year old cousin who is sending signals hence I asked. She sits on my lap a lot, anytime she does she'll hump me like a fucking grindstone and she knows exactly how hard I get. That's all atm and she never talks about it other than that. What do?

You could post tanks. That was the popular thing to post in loli threads.
Or you could post sinks. Before Sup Forums checked for and stripped embedded files people would post threads full of pictures of sinks that had cp embedded in them

meh i got some garbage on my desktop havent seen it in a while but you could also post something you fat fucking neckbeard fedora cuck

It's a fetish. There's not much worth analyzing. I get laid 3/4 times a month from non-committal relationships with some what attractive women yet here I am.

If anything, wanting to fuck a kid is the ultimate blue ball since there's no way you will without extraordinary circumstances, jail time, or overwhelming guilt.

>You sick cunts can't help yourselves and rationalize everything

Would you rather I was irrational about everything?

I mean, yeah that's kinda fucked up... but again, as long as you're not hurting anyone, there's no harm being done.

Pedophilia is completely sick IMHO, kids can't make rational decisions about their bodies or boundaries. ephebophilia sounds like a line of reasoning because of the ability to have children.

tldr niggerlover

Probably have a talk with her to try and get her to stop. If she doesn't, she can't blame you later in life for taking advantage of her. But you could still go to jail

Mostly loli and if kids usually non nude modelling

Try to learn some more about it please

Ask her what she wants then

I'd rather you be a functioning adult and not hurt children. You literally have a mental illness that hurts people. Just fuck off and die.

What

what do you mean what fagit?

I've been contributing to the pedophilia questions and answers.

Stop trying to force this garbage you fucking faggot.

ya im trying to do the opposite

MODS MODS this tread is giving me cancer