So just woke up to my roommate sucking my cock while I was sleep...

So just woke up to my roommate sucking my cock while I was sleep. I freaked the fuck out and pushed him off me and run to the bathroom. I had cum all over my chest so apparently I he made me cum a few times before I finally woke.

I have no idea what to do, mind you we are both straight and have girlfriends. I have to live with this guy for 3 more months and don't want to make thing awkward, should I just pretend this never happened or should I confront him?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/blogpost/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-10861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>apparently

Kick his ass?

>mind you we are both straight
You sure he is?

Kill him and never speak of it again. Otherwise, I have bad news OP. You're a faggot.

>apparently

You're getting free blow jobs. you don't have to give him one. Get sucked every night and pretend it's your girlfriend or mom or whatever. Win.

Suck his cock in return

theonion.com/blogpost/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-10861

>Suck his cock in return
Better yet, suck his dad's cock in return

so many responses, so little time.

a.) Don't bring it up unless he does it again.
b.) I think he just came on your chest, user. No way in hell you came and stayed fast asleep.
c.) You've been raped, congrats.
d.) This whole thing didn't happen.
e.) "mind you we are both straight" You LITERALLY woke up to your faggoty roommate sucking your cock and you think he's straight? Then again, he could've just been sucking your dick unironically, in which case he's hilarious for doing so. It's a statement on capitalism and the relationship between the US and China. It's a post-ironic, obscure, dry, post-modern kind of humor, I guess. You either get it or you don't.
f.) "don't want to make thing awkward" Too late for that, don't you think?

Your roommate is probably a Sup Forumstard who made a thread about what he should do to his passed out roommate and op actually delivered.

>we are both straight

No, you are bisexual. This is literally a fact.

>e.) "mind you we are both straight" You LITERALLY woke up to your faggoty roommate sucking your cock and you think he's straight? Then again, he could've just been sucking your dick unironically, in which case he's hilarious for doing so. It's a statement on capitalism and the relationship between the US and China. It's a post-ironic, obscure, dry, post-modern kind of humor, I guess. You either get it or you don't.

kek

exactly what I was thinking. you beat me to the punch.

you don't just stay asleep when someone is choking on your cock you fucking idiot

>I have no idea what to do, mind you we are both straight and have girlfriends

this nigga

Kek "we are both straight" guess not

topkek

Take your faggy fantasies elsewhere OP.

Just come out already

>not gay
>here is a gay picture I have on my hard drive

>I had cum all over my chest so apparently I he made me cum a few times

Or he jacked off on you before going down

>/thread

>No, you are bisexual. This is literally a fact.
What? ......so the dude gets raped and now he is bisexual???

If you rape a lesbian does she become bisexual as well???

top KEK

Don't get fucking blackout drunk. How else can you not wake up when someone sucks your dick?

>white people

I've woken up getting my dick sucked. Never nutted in my sleep on myself and didn't wake up though. OP definitely got jizzed on by his roommate.

that's pretty hot

if i were you, id beat the shit out of him, maybe even kill him and hide his body in the freeze, get acid desolve body.

Next time just let him and pretend you are asleep. If you are getting your dick sucked for free and he's not wanting you to do it back, win-win situation.A mouth on your dick is a mouth on your dick.

nice fanfiction

Plus if you pretend to be asleep he may do it more often, thinking he is getting away with it.

>I freaked the fuck out and pushed him off me

Turning down a blowjob? What are you, a fag?

Get him charged with rape and then give him a blowjob as payback.

Nah bro he's straight and so is his cocksucking roommate.

like seriously OP, Tie him to a pole beat him senselessly

THIS.

I'm not gay but THIS.

OP, can you help me find a roommate? Looking for something like pic related.

Imma ask a question on op thread

So there's this guy I knew from highschool, he's the only person who knows I'm bi.

He's made an attempt at asking me to fuck but I turned him down. I don't know if it's just boredom but I'm sometimes tempted to hit him up and fuck (mind you I'm a virgin on both ends)

Should I just rub it out, or could I manage a temporary closet benifet?

Amazing

Just fall asleep at his place, you'll probably get your dick sucked after he jerks off on you.

dbis, also nice doobs

Waking up with dry cum on you sounds like something you'd expect to happen at a motel 6 in the middle of nowhere

Not my preference tbh

> get raped
> go on Sup Forums

bumper

he came multiple times can you not read

Kek

If he's sucking your cock things are already awkward.

I think you are missing the important question OP was he any good ?

If so then I say fuck it let him blow ya, good head is always worth it.

Boomp

A nightmare for you is a dream for me.

Bulululump

Girls can cum from rape too. Not like your preferences change biological function. A mouths a mouth but you might not want it.