Pick one. Which? Why?

Pick one. Which? Why?

i can't because i can't see their feet

*dicks

The balloons
>ThatsMyFetish.jpg

Blond in the red dress. Shes got the most fuckable face

she looks dead

Top left, least average of the faces. Also looks like one of my professors, who's pretty hot

pics of professor?

They all look dead inside. Does starbucks add extra fluoride in the drinks?

yes

I can assure you that these chicks are all passive aggressive bitches who have a thing for Chad etc.

Kind of hard to say with this shot, most likely the two brunets on the left. Cuter faces.

far left

Summer clothes please?

the light-brown haired girl surrounded by blondes looks pretty cute desu

on the right

Bottom left

cute, her friend is also pretty nice.

Excluding the dead-eyed blonde in the red, any of the others will do.

far left,nice hair, cute smile, pretty eyes and a nice body by the looks of it. She looks like she knows how to dress to fit her figure, what she's wearing make her bum 'pop' nice

Found this pick on Sup Forums the other night. Left or right/wwyd? (Also anyone have more of either?)

Right for sure. Redheads always been my favorite. Also she has a cute face and nice jawline.

I really wished i wouldve saves all of the pics or asked OP for a name but whatever. Heres the only other one i have of the left one xD wwyd i guess?

nice

Right, in jeans, probably least cunty of the bunch and has look of a girl who'd be down for random fuck in her office stairwell

Thoughts on:
?

Tight body, great tits, outdoors type good lung capacity, probably still unhappy about weight around thighs/ass. Self esteem issues + lots of cardio = willing deep throat with pleading watery eye contact

Lol she looked a little fat to me. Perfect for an assfuck, but definitely doesnt look sporty

Sporty not really what I mean by outdoors, not a gym instagram retard, goes for hikes on weekends sorta thing

Also, almost over 9000

right, love her face and wanna hear her scream my name and moan for me!!!

If fucking only i could get a not gay post number.

And ya i get ya. Would still love a pic of this girls ass tho, must be fat as hell

right if i have to choose
both if not

right

yes

Clutched hands pose, a little shy, but once you have her comfortable with you she'll be walking around your place naked more often than not

looks like a dry one

Which Milf and why?

Kinda girl who'll casually play with your dick while her head is on your lap on the couch, not all blow jobs just enjoying the feel of your cock

no. 3, i like them skinny

4 for that look in her eyes, she would drain your balls dry

ehhhhhhhh nop

more with less clothes!

Estland?

Roll.

yes

bet her name is Triinu or some shit

not quite

up

left

Far left, back row. Cute.